Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
foaming at the mouth staring at the one guy who hasnt joined the party yet. we can clear today gamer come heRE
foaming at the mouth staring at the one guy who hasnt joined the party yet. we can clear today gamer come heRE
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->Bmvbp1.pngn6yxT1.pngVG9GC1.pngunknown.png
TW: rant
-

how come anytime i ask for something, someone else gets it instead though i was the one following the rules and asked before they did? what is up with that? why can things just go my way for once, huh? why cant i at least get one good thing in life that isn’t fake/fictional.
TW: rant
-

how come anytime i ask for something, someone else gets it instead though i was the one following the rules and asked before they did? what is up with that? why can things just go my way for once, huh? why cant i at least get one good thing in life that isn’t fake/fictional.
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
My dad's coming home from Texas today! I can't wait to see him!
My dad's coming home from Texas today! I can't wait to see him!
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
i wish that i cld get more affiliates but im scared to ask
i wish that i cld get more affiliates but im scared to ask
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
Hey, just a fellow reminder - all organisms have complete free will over their actions. What the autonomous system does such as the release of hormones or twitching due to electric shocks or similar is not in their control, but actions such as walking, climbing, running, sniffing, taking someone's life, eating, scratching themselves, jumping, etc are ALL conscious choices based on complete control of their body. Not even one organism "operates on instinct" because if even single-cellular organisms didn't have full autonomy, they would all immediately die out.

Autonomy is crucial in ALL lifeforms.
Hey, just a fellow reminder - all organisms have complete free will over their actions. What the autonomous system does such as the release of hormones or twitching due to electric shocks or similar is not in their control, but actions such as walking, climbing, running, sniffing, taking someone's life, eating, scratching themselves, jumping, etc are ALL conscious choices based on complete control of their body. Not even one organism "operates on instinct" because if even single-cellular organisms didn't have full autonomy, they would all immediately die out.

Autonomy is crucial in ALL lifeforms.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
it's canon that Tom wears exclusively tank tops
it's canon that Tom wears exclusively tank tops
god im so angry. just absolutely furious
god im so angry. just absolutely furious
my head hurts
im hungry
i wanna open a hatchery
should i open a hatchery ?
my head hurts
im hungry
i wanna open a hatchery
should i open a hatchery ?