Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are y'all reading?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Overlord Vol. 11. All hail Ainz Ooal Gown!

@KingVulture
1984 is a very important book; I'm happy you're reading it. I wish it was fiction.
Overlord Vol. 11. All hail Ainz Ooal Gown!

@KingVulture
1984 is a very important book; I'm happy you're reading it. I wish it was fiction.
______________ Guides
Glimmer & Gloom
Festival Coliseum Guide
Comprehensive Coli Builds List
Maki’s Coliseum Builds
_________ Nature Newbies
L.O.S.T.
The Bladewood
Discount Battle Shop
----
______
The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
I have serious commitment issues when it comes to books and TV shows right now so I haven't read any of it in a while, but it's really interesting imo!
The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
I have serious commitment issues when it comes to books and TV shows right now so I haven't read any of it in a while, but it's really interesting imo!
Kat | she/her | ISTP | FR+2 | MCR!!!
anyways-
I am busy with the Witcher series, I became a fan after playing the Witcher 3. I really like the series so far and my favorite book of the series is Baptism Of Fire. I am at Tower Of The Swallow the 6th book of the 8 book series.
I am busy with the Witcher series, I became a fan after playing the Witcher 3. I really like the series so far and my favorite book of the series is Baptism Of Fire. I am at Tower Of The Swallow the 6th book of the 8 book series.
I just finished 'The Dry Heart' by Natalia Ginzburg, which is a short but brilliant read. In only 100 pages she writes very fleshed out characters and storyline, and the writing style (which has been commented on a lot) works very well with the main character.

Next book I'm planning to read will be the sequel to 'Death and Croissants' by Ian Moore. It's coming out on Thursday!
I just finished 'The Dry Heart' by Natalia Ginzburg, which is a short but brilliant read. In only 100 pages she writes very fleshed out characters and storyline, and the writing style (which has been commented on a lot) works very well with the main character.

Next book I'm planning to read will be the sequel to 'Death and Croissants' by Ian Moore. It's coming out on Thursday!
harpey_zps125ficha_by_delamire-d8sw2u8.gif
He/Him
+8FRT
@BAD09WOLF2005
i came here to post basically this as well! i'm also on tower of the swallow. took a small break to read birdbox though which was very interesting.
very much enjoying the book series, probably more than the games. i love ciri as a character even more so now that i understand her motives and backstory more. i named my cat after her when i finished playing witcher 3 so i'm glad it holds up.
i'd have to say baptism was the most interesting book to me so far too!
@BAD09WOLF2005
i came here to post basically this as well! i'm also on tower of the swallow. took a small break to read birdbox though which was very interesting.
very much enjoying the book series, probably more than the games. i love ciri as a character even more so now that i understand her motives and backstory more. i named my cat after her when i finished playing witcher 3 so i'm glad it holds up.
i'd have to say baptism was the most interesting book to me so far too!
HfoTCWC.gifNNsb8x1.gifhkck2rn.gif
hoBtIfM.gifp5g8LIV.gifhNQy3df.gif
3XOFIW0.gift385WS5.gifPLg66Tt.gif
@Glory
Cool! Baptism is my fave because it introduces my favorite character Regis. I recognised him because of the scent they were describing if you can believe it. And honestly reading about him solidified him as my favorite character.
@Glory
Cool! Baptism is my fave because it introduces my favorite character Regis. I recognised him because of the scent they were describing if you can believe it. And honestly reading about him solidified him as my favorite character.
It ends with us by colleen hoover and fanfiction I can feel my soul slipping away slowly
It ends with us by colleen hoover and fanfiction I can feel my soul slipping away slowly
Lichtdrache.gif
just finished "The Cat Who Saved Books", it's a very good book and gave me very warm fuzzy feelings. as a book lover and especially a lover of old bookstores, I highly recommend it.

currently reading "Children of Virtue and Vengeance". jury's still out on this one, but so far I'm enjoying it. taking a break after "Children of Blood and Bone" (the first in the series) was a bit of a mistake though, I'd forgotten quite a few things, though "Children of Virtue and Vengeance" does a good job reminding readers of important things from the first book without being obnoxious about it.
just finished "The Cat Who Saved Books", it's a very good book and gave me very warm fuzzy feelings. as a book lover and especially a lover of old bookstores, I highly recommend it.

currently reading "Children of Virtue and Vengeance". jury's still out on this one, but so far I'm enjoying it. taking a break after "Children of Blood and Bone" (the first in the series) was a bit of a mistake though, I'd forgotten quite a few things, though "Children of Virtue and Vengeance" does a good job reminding readers of important things from the first book without being obnoxious about it.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Mostly Transformers (Unicron trilogy and Beast Wars) fanfiction in general
Mostly Transformers (Unicron trilogy and Beast Wars) fanfiction in general
HSWqWgZ.pnghttp://akumaru13.deviantart.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oreaM1Q2bg
qeWy3Ik.png 3Kueyts.pngsQECp2x.pngluIIIv7.png
Ms8zPwX.png
40QQWBU.png
tVqnDgA.png
currently i'm reading darth plageuis, rereading the song of achilles, and slowly working my way through the daughter of the moon goddess.
currently i'm reading darth plageuis, rereading the song of achilles, and slowly working my way through the daughter of the moon goddess.
.___tumblr_oe2t3xrAsk1v967l3o2_100.png
tumblr_nr4pdbmimT1scno6po7_400.png

glory to the dreamers!

maya. | they/she | 21

star wars, stardew, and zombie media enjoyer.
i also love mythology and folktales of any kind!

tumblr_nr4pdbmimT1scno6po7_400.png
tumblr_oe2tmuOXyB1v967l3o4_100.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11