Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are y'all reading?
Still working through the Dune Encyclopedia. Also starting a Lord of the Rings reread.
Still working through the Dune Encyclopedia. Also starting a Lord of the Rings reread.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@Are Woo! Yes. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
@Are Woo! Yes.
______________ Guides
Glimmer & Gloom
Festival Coliseum Guide
Comprehensive Coli Builds List
Maki’s Coliseum Builds
_________ Nature Newbies
L.O.S.T.
The Bladewood
Discount Battle Shop
----
______
Dictionary Of The Khazars by Milorad Pavi?--the male version. There are two, which is a simple but ingenious gimmick to get your readers to buy two copies of your book.

... yes, I've ordered the other version.
Dictionary Of The Khazars by Milorad Pavi?--the male version. There are two, which is a simple but ingenious gimmick to get your readers to buy two copies of your book.

... yes, I've ordered the other version.
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
OH BOY. Books are the current ADHD hyperfixation(I've finished 34 since February), but I'll refrain from dumping a massive list.

Currently working through To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo and The Gravity of Us by Phil Stamper.

Also a lot of webtoons
OH BOY. Books are the current ADHD hyperfixation(I've finished 34 since February), but I'll refrain from dumping a massive list.

Currently working through To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo and The Gravity of Us by Phil Stamper.

Also a lot of webtoons
she/her
english&n5 japanese
bicatcher.png
I'm currently reading Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz. It's a supernatural/horror sort of novel about a short order fry cook with some amazing abilities -- and the ever darkening adventure that takes him on!

I'm hoping to check out the Wings of Fire and the The Mage Errant series next.
I'm currently reading Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz. It's a supernatural/horror sort of novel about a short order fry cook with some amazing abilities -- and the ever darkening adventure that takes him on!

I'm hoping to check out the Wings of Fire and the The Mage Errant series next.
Pride and Prejudice! I’m almost certain I’ve read it before (maybe an abridged version?) but I don’t remember anything so here I am again. I’m also very very slowly eating away at the monstrosity that is Dreams of the Red Chamber (currently on chapter 21 out of 120 it’s been a whole year)
Pride and Prejudice! I’m almost certain I’ve read it before (maybe an abridged version?) but I don’t remember anything so here I am again. I’m also very very slowly eating away at the monstrosity that is Dreams of the Red Chamber (currently on chapter 21 out of 120 it’s been a whole year)
FR time +3
She/her
Now I’m reading You’ve Reached Sam!
Now I’m reading You’ve Reached Sam!
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
The Lost Coast. I'm not done with it but it's amazing so far.

Queer witches that's all I'm saying about it.
The Lost Coast. I'm not done with it but it's amazing so far.

Queer witches that's all I'm saying about it.
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
a few old comfort fanfics, rereading spirit animals, and any new fics i see on tumblr abt any character i like lmao
a few old comfort fanfics, rereading spirit animals, and any new fics i see on tumblr abt any character i like lmao
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone