Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are y'all reading?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Didn't see a post like this (at least not recently) so I thought I'd ask! What are y'all reading rn and how do you like it? <3

I just finished up The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson and it wrecked me in the absolute best way. (All the trigger warnings for this book, if you decide to check it out, feel free to message me!)

Annnd now I have moved onto Dress Codes: How the Laws of Fashion Made History by Richard Thompson Ford, and am enjoying it quite a lot!

Your turn!
Didn't see a post like this (at least not recently) so I thought I'd ask! What are y'all reading rn and how do you like it? <3

I just finished up The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson and it wrecked me in the absolute best way. (All the trigger warnings for this book, if you decide to check it out, feel free to message me!)

Annnd now I have moved onto Dress Codes: How the Laws of Fashion Made History by Richard Thompson Ford, and am enjoying it quite a lot!

Your turn!
The Postmortal! It’s about if there was a cure for aging and the effects of that.

Edit: finished it. Now I’m reading Good Neighbors. :)
The Postmortal! It’s about if there was a cure for aging and the effects of that.

Edit: finished it. Now I’m reading Good Neighbors. :)
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
like twenty fics at the same time
like twenty fics at the same time
97f1bd05c230620a8af8fd6a35118ace3f5937a1.png
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
em | she/her | +0 FR time | lorenz enthusiast
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
[/center][/center]
Ursula K LeGuin’s The Left Hand of Darkness

This book will disappoint if you go into it for non-binary content, but it still has a not of interesting stuff going on. Fans of Old Republic Star Wars may like it. The main character is confused a lot of the time and I appreciate that.
Ursula K LeGuin’s The Left Hand of Darkness

This book will disappoint if you go into it for non-binary content, but it still has a not of interesting stuff going on. Fans of Old Republic Star Wars may like it. The main character is confused a lot of the time and I appreciate that.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
Fuzz by Mary Roach. Her books never disappoint!
Fuzz by Mary Roach. Her books never disappoint!
                              ONhwlz1.gif
Hi! I'm Sloan
'91, ??, FR+2
Tritype 459     
For actual reading, which I haven't done in a few weeks now... I still haven't finished Journey to the West, by Wu Cheng-en. It's good, but damn, it's massive.

What I have started doing this week is listening to an audiobook. Dragonfriend, by Marc Secchia. It's pretty good. I enjoy it.
For actual reading, which I haven't done in a few weeks now... I still haven't finished Journey to the West, by Wu Cheng-en. It's good, but damn, it's massive.

What I have started doing this week is listening to an audiobook. Dragonfriend, by Marc Secchia. It's pretty good. I enjoy it.
A Ship Of the Line by C.S Forester. It's part of the Hornblower chronicles and pretty entertaining! I usually make time to read on my commute, and just today I had to work really hard not to laugh at the train because there was a really funny scene haha.

After I'm done with this one I'm gonna give Catch-22 a try. The Traitor Baru Cormorant is on my tbr list as well though!
A Ship Of the Line by C.S Forester. It's part of the Hornblower chronicles and pretty entertaining! I usually make time to read on my commute, and just today I had to work really hard not to laugh at the train because there was a really funny scene haha.

After I'm done with this one I'm gonna give Catch-22 a try. The Traitor Baru Cormorant is on my tbr list as well though!
by-knighterrant.png
The Dune Encyclopedia, which is awesome.
The Dune Encyclopedia, which is awesome.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Currently rereading Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman to feed my random hunger for mythology. Its one of my favorite books of just mythological stories, and is one of my favorite pantheons, so I love it.
Currently rereading Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman to feed my random hunger for mythology. Its one of my favorite books of just mythological stories, and is one of my favorite pantheons, so I love it.
Y9I69cz.png
North
> They/He
> Aroace
> Trans

> Avatar Dragon
> Wishlist
> Lore
> Permababies + G1s

Untitled220_20210607122747.png
A concerning amount of Evangelion Kawoshin fanfiction.
Please help me. At this rate i will clear out ao3’s entire library
Help.
A concerning amount of Evangelion Kawoshin fanfiction.
Please help me. At this rate i will clear out ao3’s entire library
Help.
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11