Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are y'all reading?
Recently got "They Both Die at The End" and "Heartstopper" both lgbt+ books and a handful of the manga I need to power through that I hope can find time to read
Recently got "They Both Die at The End" and "Heartstopper" both lgbt+ books and a handful of the manga I need to power through that I hope can find time to read
soR20oU.pnghzM3Sr2.png2VtxnMX.pngNovGw6Z.png
7QPP3Mi.pngYw8EvNQ.pngtIb6bke.pngJg1iwNo.png
UqBNa9I.png
[quote name="litterbox" date="2022-05-25 19:38:36" ] like twenty fics at the same time [/quote] Why do I feel really called out right now? Besides the 20+ fic tabs that I'm going to get to, I swear, I also just finished Bloody Rose by Nicholas Eames and Rosemary and Rue by Seanan McGuire. I'm between books at the moment, but the next ones on my list are Unsouled by Will Wight, whatever the second October Daye book is (I need to look up the title), Gideon the Ninth as soon as I can get a copy at the library (a copy was there before I went last time, but someone checked it out between when I looked on the website and when I actually went to the library), and I'm probably going to try to do a Steelheart reread to celebrate finally getting my copy of the Reckoners board game this week. (Yes, that is a lot of books. My job is that kind of job.)
litterbox wrote on 2022-05-25 19:38:36:
like twenty fics at the same time

Why do I feel really called out right now?

Besides the 20+ fic tabs that I'm going to get to, I swear, I also just finished Bloody Rose by Nicholas Eames and Rosemary and Rue by Seanan McGuire. I'm between books at the moment, but the next ones on my list are Unsouled by Will Wight, whatever the second October Daye book is (I need to look up the title), Gideon the Ninth as soon as I can get a copy at the library (a copy was there before I went last time, but someone checked it out between when I looked on the website and when I actually went to the library), and I'm probably going to try to do a Steelheart reread to celebrate finally getting my copy of the Reckoners board game this week.

(Yes, that is a lot of books. My job is that kind of job.)
under the whispering door which i'm really enjoying so far!
under the whispering door which i'm really enjoying so far!
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
the prices of every single game entry in a franchise I'm trying to hoard.
sorry for the joke answer, I've got nothing else
the prices of every single game entry in a franchise I'm trying to hoard.
sorry for the joke answer, I've got nothing else
Nearly finished Six Crimson Cranes, a book I did not originally plan to buy but decided to after seeing its COVER, gah so pretty.
The book itself is alright
Nearly finished Six Crimson Cranes, a book I did not originally plan to buy but decided to after seeing its COVER, gah so pretty.
The book itself is alright
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ilumina
fr+3; she / her

i. art shop
ii. art instagram
iii. avatar dragon
66924299.png
Finally reading Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy and Jim Hinson: The Works. Also been trying to read The Art of Cuphead.
Finally reading Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy and Jim Hinson: The Works. Also been trying to read The Art of Cuphead.
I’m currently powering through War and Peace with a few friends, which makes for a really fun book club. On the side ai’m rereading my favorite transformers comic series with the intention of working on a symposium paper about it! Media studies is such a fun field to be in!
I’m currently powering through War and Peace with a few friends, which makes for a really fun book club. On the side ai’m rereading my favorite transformers comic series with the intention of working on a symposium paper about it! Media studies is such a fun field to be in!
Jd88XNq.png
ePOliyb.png
woVoZAh.png
mjtJ868.png
mlHpBMC.png
Cfe83W9.png Vrxmnqk.gif If you see an unleveled dragon in my hibden, feel free to make an offer! If you need help with hibden farming or looking for resources, shoot me a PM! I'm always happy to help!
WoF, eighth book. almost finished it. gotta say its pretty good but my favourite so far is probs book 6. moon is kinda of out of character in this one, i feel. idk why but i'd give it a solid 6.3/10
WoF, eighth book. almost finished it. gotta say its pretty good but my favourite so far is probs book 6. moon is kinda of out of character in this one, i feel. idk why but i'd give it a solid 6.3/10
YqGTpMk.png Ljw7JvQ.pngYMPbu9R.pngmlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.pngDkUJ4j9.pngY7MOfeL.png
66wxnCy.pngJg1iwNo.pngSYiQlxK.png
y3yhMwX.pngmmoRz30.png9qLrp5W.png
h5ObMM0.png
9gI0bgp.png
eb3016f274b02ea3f655a37b43c017336703f791.png
Just finished Crookedstar's Promise, next is probably Watership Down.
Just finished Crookedstar's Promise, next is probably Watership Down.
yqFjLzr.png
I'm getting started on Gene Wolfe, so I've spoiled myself by getting The Wizard Knight (The Knight and The Wizard in a single volume). I also picked up Ursula K. Le Guin's The Lathe of Heaven.
I'm getting started on Gene Wolfe, so I've spoiled myself by getting The Wizard Knight (The Knight and The Wizard in a single volume). I also picked up Ursula K. Le Guin's The Lathe of Heaven.
No tone tags, please. Just say what you mean. Will not read carrds.
YUzmw5z.png9Wis07O.pngYMPbu9R.png