Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are y'all reading?
@MirageTheShadow - I just put this on hold at my library. It sounded so good c:
@MirageTheShadow - I just put this on hold at my library. It sounded so good c:
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
Otherworld Secrets by Kelley Armstrong. An anthology of short stories from her otherworld series. From Vampires to Werewolves to Witches, Pretty much all of her supernatural races get a part.
Otherworld Secrets by Kelley Armstrong. An anthology of short stories from her otherworld series. From Vampires to Werewolves to Witches, Pretty much all of her supernatural races get a part.
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
The Mage Errant series. It's a world ruled by beasts/creatures who are intelligent, one of them being a dragon. It's a lgbt positive book series and deals with a group of mage students who are different within a mage world. It's one of those magical school settings with a load of magical system complexities. It's really great and I can't put it down.
The Mage Errant series. It's a world ruled by beasts/creatures who are intelligent, one of them being a dragon. It's a lgbt positive book series and deals with a group of mage students who are different within a mage world. It's one of those magical school settings with a load of magical system complexities. It's really great and I can't put it down.
cruwJG.png
Just got my hands on the latest wings of fire book :3 It took me a while to get around to since I've outgrown the series a tiny bit by now, but I still read the whole thing in one sitting ^ ^
I feel like they tied up this arc in a very satisfying way! I really enjoyed the themes they explored in this part of the series, and the exponentially increasing number of queer characters gives me so much joy :3
Just got my hands on the latest wings of fire book :3 It took me a while to get around to since I've outgrown the series a tiny bit by now, but I still read the whole thing in one sitting ^ ^
I feel like they tied up this arc in a very satisfying way! I really enjoyed the themes they explored in this part of the series, and the exponentially increasing number of queer characters gives me so much joy :3
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
Rereading my favorite fanfic for a rarepair I’m very fond of, currently about three fourths of the way through it and thinking I’ll reread the interquel and prequel too once I’m done! I feel like I probably shouldn’t link it due to language and suggestive content that isn’t allowed on FR, but I figure referring to it by name is fine—it’s Secrets Told by MetalPrincess13 on FFNet.
Rereading my favorite fanfic for a rarepair I’m very fond of, currently about three fourths of the way through it and thinking I’ll reread the interquel and prequel too once I’m done! I feel like I probably shouldn’t link it due to language and suggestive content that isn’t allowed on FR, but I figure referring to it by name is fine—it’s Secrets Told by MetalPrincess13 on FFNet.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | mid 20s | writer, silly guy
[quote name="KewpieMaki" date="2022-07-16 10:53:05" ] I actually finally caught up with Chainsaw Man by Fujimoto Tatsuki, awaiting the next chapter as I type this. Absolutely adore everything about it, it's got a lot of gore though so please don't put yourself through that if you can't handle it. Kobeni and Power are top tier, same with the War Devil [/quote] AHHHH I LOVE CHAINSAW MAN ITS SO GOOD
KewpieMaki wrote on 2022-07-16 10:53:05:
I actually finally caught up with Chainsaw Man by Fujimoto Tatsuki, awaiting the next chapter as I type this.

Absolutely adore everything about it, it's got a lot of gore though so please don't put yourself through that if you can't handle it.

Kobeni and Power are top tier, same with the War Devil

AHHHH I LOVE CHAINSAW MAN ITS SO GOOD
b065060143a532a7052f46bdd08dbeb4dcc5f25d.jpg
I'm currently reading Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky! Its very engaging, even for someone with a short attention span like me. Thank god there's a list of all the characters and all of their different names at the start of the book haha
I'm currently reading Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky! Its very engaging, even for someone with a short attention span like me. Thank god there's a list of all the characters and all of their different names at the start of the book haha
b065060143a532a7052f46bdd08dbeb4dcc5f25d.jpg
I just finished reading "Hook, Line and Sinker" by Tessa Bailey. And yes it is a romance book. Nobody is allowed to judge I have my tastes.
I just finished reading "Hook, Line and Sinker" by Tessa Bailey. And yes it is a romance book. Nobody is allowed to judge I have my tastes.