Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | About the positioning of Water's banner
1 2
I like the flip a lot, personally...
I like the flip a lot, personally...
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Flip looks reasonable. With changed banners gamma current water looks very similar with current earth
Flip looks reasonable. With changed banners gamma current water looks very similar with current earth

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Support! I do think this would be very reasonable and I doubt it would even be hard to do.
Support! I do think this would be very reasonable and I doubt it would even be hard to do.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
[quote name="Jemadar" date="2022-06-08 11:42:46" ] while I wouldn't mind this, as an alternative suggestion, how about being able to 'minimize' the user stats? Sort of like we have on the dragon pages with the offspring box and physical characteristics? [/quote] That seems like a good solution to me.
Jemadar wrote on 2022-06-08 11:42:46:
while I wouldn't mind this, as an alternative suggestion, how about being able to 'minimize' the user stats? Sort of like we have on the dragon pages with the offspring box and physical characteristics?
That seems like a good solution to me.
She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Wishlist keeper & profile dragon
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
Siva-s-skin-s-button.png tumblr_no59vxOK931u07azbo4_100.png
Ocean/Water should be the most important thing in the water flight banner, so I hard agree, more ocean please!
Ocean/Water should be the most important thing in the water flight banner, so I hard agree, more ocean please!
I was just in a Water lair and I thought I was in Earth?? Support. Way way too much sand.
I was just in a Water lair and I thought I was in Earth?? Support. Way way too much sand.
support!
support!
3EnpSxZ.png
1 2