Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ace's Humanoid Comms [USD only– QUEUE]
1 2 3 4
@RaiStarDragon
THANK YOU I have like.. 1.5 pieces left to finish? So don't worry, I'm not overworking myself by setting a tomorrow deadline xD

@AloraDannon
Will do XDD and thank you!! Hopefully I won't need to refund anyone but yknow. always leave it on the table as a "sorry I died" apology

@Vinid
Thank you!! and ahh whoops, thanks for the reminder that I should update that front page xD Let me know if you'd like a ping when I reopen!
@RaiStarDragon
THANK YOU I have like.. 1.5 pieces left to finish? So don't worry, I'm not overworking myself by setting a tomorrow deadline xD

@AloraDannon
Will do XDD and thank you!! Hopefully I won't need to refund anyone but yknow. always leave it on the table as a "sorry I died" apology

@Vinid
Thank you!! and ahh whoops, thanks for the reminder that I should update that front page xD Let me know if you'd like a ping when I reopen!
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
I'd love a ping when you open again, thank you! :)
I'd love a ping when you open again, thank you! :)
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
Congrats on graduating college!!! That's huge!! No need to worry about buying the blueprint, I would still be happy to do that for you!
Congrats on graduating college!!! That's huge!! No need to worry about buying the blueprint, I would still be happy to do that for you!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Welcome alive! I uh. Hm. I don't remember what I even commissioned anymore. All the more of a pleasant surprise then! Good luck!
Welcome alive! I uh. Hm. I don't remember what I even commissioned anymore. All the more of a pleasant surprise then! Good luck!
0n0xvdO.pngwind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gifTOd95AF.png
@Darkwolf133

Sorry for the late late reply! I have a custom accent commission from you from NvP foddart. Here's the link to the post: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3099457/29#post_50547566

Gonna start on it later today!
@Darkwolf133

Sorry for the late late reply! I have a custom accent commission from you from NvP foddart. Here's the link to the post: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3099457/29#post_50547566

Gonna start on it later today!
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@Kijauni @AloraDannon @AzureArchangel

Heyo and good morning/afternoon/evening (feels like morning to me oops i just got up )

I'll cut to the chase: Gonna have to revise my schedule. A lot came up that I wasn't expecting, which should have been an issue I should have foreseen given how tightly I packed my schedule.

Here's what it looks like for the next month:
6/23 – @kijauni comm
6/26 – yae card
6/28 – yuumori zine graphics
6/30 – shaymin print
7/1 – chrobin zine graphics
7/10 - @AloraDannon raffle prize
7/16 - @AzureArchangel raffle prize
7/30 – Cryo zine piece

@Kijauni – I'll be contacting you on discord later today!
@AloraDannon – I'll also be contacting you on discord soon (I saw your friend's DM, just putting this here in writing)
@AzureArchangel – You have until 7/2 to send me details on what you want for your custom accent prize. If I don't get details by then, I'll be putting this back on the backburner!
@Kijauni @AloraDannon @AzureArchangel

Heyo and good morning/afternoon/evening (feels like morning to me oops i just got up )

I'll cut to the chase: Gonna have to revise my schedule. A lot came up that I wasn't expecting, which should have been an issue I should have foreseen given how tightly I packed my schedule.

Here's what it looks like for the next month:
6/23 – @kijauni comm
6/26 – yae card
6/28 – yuumori zine graphics
6/30 – shaymin print
7/1 – chrobin zine graphics
7/10 - @AloraDannon raffle prize
7/16 - @AzureArchangel raffle prize
7/30 – Cryo zine piece

@Kijauni – I'll be contacting you on discord later today!
@AloraDannon – I'll also be contacting you on discord soon (I saw your friend's DM, just putting this here in writing)
@AzureArchangel – You have until 7/2 to send me details on what you want for your custom accent prize. If I don't get details by then, I'll be putting this back on the backburner!
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@ArceusAcelaena Thank you so much for letting me know! And no worries, things suddenly got quite busy for me as well, but I should be able to send you the details for the custom accent by then :) Take care of yourself!
@ArceusAcelaena Thank you so much for letting me know! And no worries, things suddenly got quite busy for me as well, but I should be able to send you the details for the custom accent by then :) Take care of yourself!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@ArceusAcelaena

I am back! Thank goodness. Feel free to discord or pm.
@ArceusAcelaena

I am back! Thank goodness. Feel free to discord or pm.
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 3 4