Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ace's Humanoid Comms [USD only– QUEUE]
1 2 3 4
bump
bump
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@ArceusAcelaena

Hello, friend! Looking to get a scene with soft shade of this character, feeding some fish at a koi pond. Just tell me the price and how to get the money to you.

https://toyhou.se/13838232.zaun-of-the-docks
@ArceusAcelaena

Hello, friend! Looking to get a scene with soft shade of this character, feeding some fish at a koi pond. Just tell me the price and how to get the money to you.

https://toyhou.se/13838232.zaun-of-the-docks
output-onlinepngtools.png
@Tobin

[takes deep breath]

Okay. Sorry I took so long to get back to you. Life's been hectic with back to back cons and moving and semester starting.

Character pricing– scene composition ($36) * soft shade (1.75) = $63
Background pricing– Can I get some more details on what you want in the background? My vision of what it might look like hits multiple complex elements and unlike design complexity, I don't have a cap on background pricing in regards to complexity. (It starts at $25 and is +5-15 per element of complexity, depending on coverage)

What I was thinking:
Pond (water), +$10
Koi (animals), +$5
bushes and trees (foliage), +$15
water lillies & flowers (flowers), +$10
Stone lanterns & decorative stones

This would come out to $63 (character) + $65 (background) if you want to go with what I have in mind, but I'm more than happy to drop or change elements in the bg ^^
@Tobin

[takes deep breath]

Okay. Sorry I took so long to get back to you. Life's been hectic with back to back cons and moving and semester starting.

Character pricing– scene composition ($36) * soft shade (1.75) = $63
Background pricing– Can I get some more details on what you want in the background? My vision of what it might look like hits multiple complex elements and unlike design complexity, I don't have a cap on background pricing in regards to complexity. (It starts at $25 and is +5-15 per element of complexity, depending on coverage)

What I was thinking:
Pond (water), +$10
Koi (animals), +$5
bushes and trees (foliage), +$15
water lillies & flowers (flowers), +$10
Stone lanterns & decorative stones

This would come out to $63 (character) + $65 (background) if you want to go with what I have in mind, but I'm more than happy to drop or change elements in the bg ^^
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@ArceusAcelaena

I'm perfectly fine with the price, and I'm more than happy to completely trust the vision on this one. I just got hit with an unexpected medical bill, so do you mind if I pay you next Friday when I get paid again (Feb 4th) so I can pay that off first? No worries, if not.
@ArceusAcelaena

I'm perfectly fine with the price, and I'm more than happy to completely trust the vision on this one. I just got hit with an unexpected medical bill, so do you mind if I pay you next Friday when I get paid again (Feb 4th) so I can pay that off first? No worries, if not.
output-onlinepngtools.png
@Tobin

That's absolutely fine! You're welcome to take until I'm ready to start to pay, which probably will be around early to mid march! ^^ DM me on discord/here with your paypal email whenever you're ready!
@Tobin

That's absolutely fine! You're welcome to take until I'm ready to start to pay, which probably will be around early to mid march! ^^ DM me on discord/here with your paypal email whenever you're ready!
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

I didn't see a self-edit pinglist for FRC; would you mind adding me to the FRC pinglist. If you'd rather not I wouldn't mind adding myself to the general pinglist.
I didn't see a self-edit pinglist for FRC; would you mind adding me to the FRC pinglist. If you'd rather not I wouldn't mind adding myself to the general pinglist.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
HELLO I rise from the grave– quick update! I survived college. Finals are over, degree is get, blessed be freedom. I'm so sorry for keeping everyone waiting but hoo cats I did not expect an 8 credit final semester to turn so rough at the end.

Anyways, an attempt to keep myself accountable: I have placed hard deadlines on everyone's owed art. If I'm not done with your art by the listed date, you may request a refund. (Details below.) This also means I will be much quicker to put your art on the backburner or shuffle queue order if I don't get a response to WIPs I need checked, namely composition and final sketch, and if I put a comm on pause the hard deadline will be pushed back.

THE SCHEDULE (and everything else I have due upcoming in the next 30 days)
5/25 - @raistardragon comm
5/29 - QQ zine cover
5/30 - Strelitzia flower bottle shaker charm
5/31 – QQ zine print
6/2 - arknights sticker sheet, rulan & mulan charm, link click charm
6/5 - @Tobin comm
6/6 - Aoi comm
6/8 - @tserin comm
6/9 - yae card
6/10 - @darkwolf133 comm
6/15 - Kaeya and Diluc cards
6/20 - @kijauni comm
6/25 - @AloraDannon & @AzureArchangel raffle prizes

REFUNDS
Yes, I'm offering a full refund if I can't finish the art by the hard deadline. This comes with a few caveats:
- You have to request it from me; I'll assume you're okay with waiting longer if I don't get a refund request
- By requesting a refund you are acknowledging that I will scrap the WIP and have no obligations to finish the art
- Payments in USD and gems will be refunded in full in the currency it was paid in.
- Payments in levels can be refunded in your choice of average exalt price (t) or half levels, half exalt price (t). I may take up to 1-2 months to get those levels as I will be prioritizing art.
- Raffle prizes I can't refund so, uhh. yeah. I'll pay for the blueprint when I do finish the art?
HELLO I rise from the grave– quick update! I survived college. Finals are over, degree is get, blessed be freedom. I'm so sorry for keeping everyone waiting but hoo cats I did not expect an 8 credit final semester to turn so rough at the end.

Anyways, an attempt to keep myself accountable: I have placed hard deadlines on everyone's owed art. If I'm not done with your art by the listed date, you may request a refund. (Details below.) This also means I will be much quicker to put your art on the backburner or shuffle queue order if I don't get a response to WIPs I need checked, namely composition and final sketch, and if I put a comm on pause the hard deadline will be pushed back.

THE SCHEDULE (and everything else I have due upcoming in the next 30 days)
5/25 - @raistardragon comm
5/29 - QQ zine cover
5/30 - Strelitzia flower bottle shaker charm
5/31 – QQ zine print
6/2 - arknights sticker sheet, rulan & mulan charm, link click charm
6/5 - @Tobin comm
6/6 - Aoi comm
6/8 - @tserin comm
6/9 - yae card
6/10 - @darkwolf133 comm
6/15 - Kaeya and Diluc cards
6/20 - @kijauni comm
6/25 - @AloraDannon & @AzureArchangel raffle prizes

REFUNDS
Yes, I'm offering a full refund if I can't finish the art by the hard deadline. This comes with a few caveats:
- You have to request it from me; I'll assume you're okay with waiting longer if I don't get a refund request
- By requesting a refund you are acknowledging that I will scrap the WIP and have no obligations to finish the art
- Payments in USD and gems will be refunded in full in the currency it was paid in.
- Payments in levels can be refunded in your choice of average exalt price (t) or half levels, half exalt price (t). I may take up to 1-2 months to get those levels as I will be prioritizing art.
- Raffle prizes I can't refund so, uhh. yeah. I'll pay for the blueprint when I do finish the art?
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@ArceusAcelaena Congrats! You made it! <3 But don't stress yourself out. I'm in no rush so don't worry unless you're almost done. ;)
@ArceusAcelaena Congrats! You made it! <3 But don't stress yourself out. I'm in no rush so don't worry unless you're almost done. ;)
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS LOVE!! Degree achieved.

(If you need help leveling fodder for any of the refunds please reach out to me I'm happy to help you out and help get you there. Especially selfishly wanting commissions to reopen mwuahahahaha)
YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS LOVE!! Degree achieved.

(If you need help leveling fodder for any of the refunds please reach out to me I'm happy to help you out and help get you there. Especially selfishly wanting commissions to reopen mwuahahahaha)
Na5WGHa.png
Oops, only saw the first page and not the queue/updates/etc, sorry, ignore me haha!

Congratulations on graduating though! :)
Oops, only saw the first page and not the queue/updates/etc, sorry, ignore me haha!

Congratulations on graduating though! :)
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
1 2 3 4