Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ace's Humanoid Comms [USD only– QUEUE]
1 2 3 4
res
res
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
Just popping in to leave a review for anybody coming to see this!

I've commissioned @/ArceusAcelaena several times during various foddarts, and I have to say that they are one of my favourite artists to work with. They have been very on the ball in checking in with updates, and their work is always stunning. They manage to capture a variety of characters in their style really well, and they are professional in their handling of commissions, changes and so on. They're also quite friendly in clarifying details, and I've been very happy with every piece that I've gotten from them. Overall, if you're looking for exceptional quality from an exceptional artist, I can highly recommend their work!
Just popping in to leave a review for anybody coming to see this!

I've commissioned @/ArceusAcelaena several times during various foddarts, and I have to say that they are one of my favourite artists to work with. They have been very on the ball in checking in with updates, and their work is always stunning. They manage to capture a variety of characters in their style really well, and they are professional in their handling of commissions, changes and so on. They're also quite friendly in clarifying details, and I've been very happy with every piece that I've gotten from them. Overall, if you're looking for exceptional quality from an exceptional artist, I can highly recommend their work!
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/258723064131354624/908882245480230922/image0.png[/img] [font=georgia][size=4] Hello hello, pinging y'all from my brand shiny new art shop thread to tell you that I'm doing some shop updates and pinglist renovations! I've operated under one pinglist for a long time now to save myself a bit of trouble, but I'm now moving to a specific pinglist– get pinged only for what you want, just like GASP. [url=https://forms.gle/VFEFNPKbKsSJRa8z5]Please fill out this form to indicate your ping preferences![/url] This form is open forever and is going to be how I add pinglist entries from now on. If you'd like to change your entry, just fill it out again and let me know in the thread to remove the old one! For old pinglist peeps, if you still want to continue getting pinged for everything, you don't really *have* to fill it out, since I'll be importing from my old pinglist shortly. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/503380721360961550/817920296162033664/div_wide.png[/img] [b]My pinglist: [/b][size=2]@Meyoline @Featherly @LucidDreams @Ref @MerlinMausi @Crimsonpixie @Dracowolf @Quinnelia @Melova @GingerPuff @Mikada @brokenstone @Joywing @Siritys @SilverBelle @Vwoop @soulykins @Kisk @ChroniclerCherry @kveikur @lugia492 @thefrogg @TheTokenBrit @Aequinoctiale @angstprxnce @minervamaga @MidnightDust @Basileia @RaiStarDragon @Lirillith @AngelOfFate @Chaosarceus @Harmonywish @RosalindeSol @PtolemyII @SirLeafheart @scarletskyz @ThistleProse @arlyn @hawchoo @EternallySacred @Malachite @JewelGarden @MarinaQuakenbush @Arwen @onemessyperson @hat17 @Rohana @Velociraptor42 @Hardycat @SkyCsxandr @brevityis @Xemriss @IanYuy @yumehisakawa @Flora @ezelia @aprilraven @Coramoor @PlatinumDream @meely @gentlytohear @nightclouds @Morifinde @MythicalViper @Lunalatic @IncognitoPlayer @varenyky @SanyaBosanya @Toska @Zerobotic @Amika @N3WV01D @AikoHosokawa @Layenne90 @ArchetypalFrog @Herddog @HazardousH @Selah @foliage @Auraelia @ProudMomof1 @winterprism @Moirne @chasegirl @Cantertothewinds @Mortca @UnhappyJoker @szikra @JuliusCaesar @bonivich @Suntouched @Scripps[/size]
image0.png

Hello hello, pinging y'all from my brand shiny new art shop thread to tell you that I'm doing some shop updates and pinglist renovations! I've operated under one pinglist for a long time now to save myself a bit of trouble, but I'm now moving to a specific pinglist– get pinged only for what you want, just like GASP.

Please fill out this form to indicate your ping preferences!

This form is open forever and is going to be how I add pinglist entries from now on. If you'd like to change your entry, just fill it out again and let me know in the thread to remove the old one! For old pinglist peeps, if you still want to continue getting pinged for everything, you don't really *have* to fill it out, since I'll be importing from my old pinglist shortly.

div_wide.png

My pinglist: @Meyoline @Featherly @LucidDreams @Ref @MerlinMausi @Crimsonpixie @Dracowolf @Quinnelia @Melova @GingerPuff @Mikada @brokenstone @Joywing @Siritys @SilverBelle @Vwoop @soulykins @Kisk @ChroniclerCherry @kveikur @lugia492 @thefrogg @TheTokenBrit @Aequinoctiale @angstprxnce @minervamaga @MidnightDust @Basileia @RaiStarDragon @Lirillith @AngelOfFate @Chaosarceus @Harmonywish @RosalindeSol @PtolemyII @SirLeafheart @scarletskyz @ThistleProse @arlyn @hawchoo @EternallySacred @Malachite @JewelGarden @MarinaQuakenbush @Arwen @onemessyperson @hat17 @Rohana @Velociraptor42 @Hardycat @SkyCsxandr @brevityis @Xemriss @IanYuy @yumehisakawa @Flora @ezelia @aprilraven @Coramoor @PlatinumDream @meely @gentlytohear @nightclouds @Morifinde @MythicalViper @Lunalatic @IncognitoPlayer @varenyky @SanyaBosanya @Toska @Zerobotic @Amika @N3WV01D @AikoHosokawa @Layenne90 @ArchetypalFrog @Herddog @HazardousH @Selah @foliage @Auraelia @ProudMomof1 @winterprism @Moirne @chasegirl @Cantertothewinds @Mortca @UnhappyJoker @szikra @JuliusCaesar @bonivich @Suntouched @Scripps
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Thank you for the notice and information! I really appreciate it. c: Good luck finishing up your shop and can't wait to see what is to come. ♥
Thank you for the notice and information! I really appreciate it. c: Good luck finishing up your shop and can't wait to see what is to come. ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/258723064131354624/908882245480230922/image0.png[/img] [size=1]@IncognitoPlayer @bonivich @Cantertothewinds @Bamboo1996 @Meyoline @Featherly @LucidDreams @Ref @MerlinMausi @Crimsonpixie @Dracowolf @Quinnelia @Melova @GingerPuff @Mikada @brokenstone @Joywing @Siritys @SilverBelle @Vwoop @Kisk @ChroniclerCherry @kveikur @lugia492 @TheTokenBrit @Aequinoctiale @angstprxnce @minervamaga @MidnightDust @Basileia @RaiStarDragon @Lirillith @AngelOfFate @Chaosarceus @Harmonywish @RosalindeSol @PtolemyII @SirLeafheart @scarletskyz @ThistleProse @arlyn @hawchoo @EternallySacred @JewelGarden @MarinaQuakenbush @Arwen @onemessyperson @hat17 @Rohana @Velociraptor42 @Hardycat @brevityis @Xemriss @IanYuy @yumehisakawa @ezelia @aprilraven @Coramoor @PlatinumDream @meely @gentlytohear @nightclouds @Morifinde @MythicalViper @Lunalatic @varenyky @SanyaBosanya @Toska @Zerobotic @Amika @N3WV01D @AikoHosokawa @Layenne90 @ArchetypalFrog @HazardousH @Selah @foliage @Auraelia @ProudMomof1 @winterprism @Moirne @chasegirl @Mortca @UnhappyJoker @szikra @JuliusCaesar @Suntouched @Scripps @soulykins[/size] Hello! A little update, firstly I'm opening commissions indefinitely until I hit 400 usd earnings! Pls help me offset a little of my holiday splurging :plea: Comms currently in queue will be delivered before the end of January, comms placed now will probably be delivered around febrary-march if nothing horrendously unexpected happens! Secondly, I have two new systems! For past and future comms, leave a review and I'll give you 10% off your next comm! And a referral system; refer a friend and they'll get 5% off their first comm and you can get 10% off your next comm in whatever currency your friend paid with (USD/FRC). Since I'm not currently using slots, no real point in giving waitlist peeps priority but: @Rinkablu @Tobin
image0.png
@IncognitoPlayer @bonivich @Cantertothewinds @Bamboo1996 @Meyoline @Featherly @LucidDreams @Ref @MerlinMausi @Crimsonpixie @Dracowolf @Quinnelia @Melova @GingerPuff @Mikada @brokenstone @Joywing @Siritys @SilverBelle @Vwoop @Kisk @ChroniclerCherry @kveikur @lugia492 @TheTokenBrit @Aequinoctiale @angstprxnce @minervamaga @MidnightDust @Basileia @RaiStarDragon @Lirillith @AngelOfFate @Chaosarceus @Harmonywish @RosalindeSol @PtolemyII @SirLeafheart @scarletskyz @ThistleProse @arlyn @hawchoo @EternallySacred @JewelGarden @MarinaQuakenbush @Arwen @onemessyperson @hat17 @Rohana @Velociraptor42 @Hardycat @brevityis @Xemriss @IanYuy @yumehisakawa @ezelia @aprilraven @Coramoor @PlatinumDream @meely @gentlytohear @nightclouds @Morifinde @MythicalViper @Lunalatic @varenyky @SanyaBosanya @Toska @Zerobotic @Amika @N3WV01D @AikoHosokawa @Layenne90 @ArchetypalFrog @HazardousH @Selah @foliage @Auraelia @ProudMomof1 @winterprism @Moirne @chasegirl @Mortca @UnhappyJoker @szikra @JuliusCaesar @Suntouched @Scripps @soulykins

Hello! A little update, firstly I'm opening commissions indefinitely until I hit 400 usd earnings! Pls help me offset a little of my holiday splurging :plea: Comms currently in queue will be delivered before the end of January, comms placed now will probably be delivered around febrary-march if nothing horrendously unexpected happens!

Secondly, I have two new systems! For past and future comms, leave a review and I'll give you 10% off your next comm! And a referral system; refer a friend and they'll get 5% off their first comm and you can get 10% off your next comm in whatever currency your friend paid with (USD/FRC).

Since I'm not currently using slots, no real point in giving waitlist peeps priority but: @Rinkablu @Tobin
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

bump!
bump!
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

bump!
bump!
IMG_6697.PNG?.png