Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 9th Anniversary - Lair Location Glow-Up
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 80 81
Ooooh I was wondering when the banners would get an update!!! I love the art so far and can't wait for the option of customising which one we can use! (I'm hoping this eventually means that as we unlock areas as our clan grows we'll have more locations available to use as banners, I'd love a banner of the Singer's Brook!)

And oh boy, that new apparel/scene is so lovely!! I'm really gonna have to stock up on the cartographer apparel, and it's gonna look fantastic on my cartographer dragon! :D

Overall, I really like this anniversary even if it is quite small!! The new art (speaking only for wind, haven't seen the others yet) is gorgeous and I'm looking forward to the future updates :D
Ooooh I was wondering when the banners would get an update!!! I love the art so far and can't wait for the option of customising which one we can use! (I'm hoping this eventually means that as we unlock areas as our clan grows we'll have more locations available to use as banners, I'd love a banner of the Singer's Brook!)

And oh boy, that new apparel/scene is so lovely!! I'm really gonna have to stock up on the cartographer apparel, and it's gonna look fantastic on my cartographer dragon! :D

Overall, I really like this anniversary even if it is quite small!! The new art (speaking only for wind, haven't seen the others yet) is gorgeous and I'm looking forward to the future updates :D
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
I don't care that it's less big than last year, this is HUGE!!!!!!! I always love new art over new features. they look phenomenal, I'm so jealous of Ice's snowsquall tundra :D
I don't care that it's less big than last year, this is HUGE!!!!!!! I always love new art over new features. they look phenomenal, I'm so jealous of Ice's snowsquall tundra :D
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
Nice! Will miss the old banners, but the new ones look beautiful!
Nice! Will miss the old banners, but the new ones look beautiful!
icRhECj.gif
Happy anniversary! That familiar is really cute. Loving the new art too.
Happy anniversary! That familiar is really cute. Loving the new art too.
EPfru4Y.png +8 FR Time
Uninteresting idiot, highly inactive.
(Also known as Gira / Giratina online.)
Current Avatar | Signature Dragons
I hope we get the other banners for Nature soon. Not super fond of being out in this bright flowery field. I need to scurry back into the shady embrace of the trees.
I hope we get the other banners for Nature soon. Not super fond of being out in this bright flowery field. I need to scurry back into the shady embrace of the trees.
This is all so lovely! I'm especially thrilled that the Nature backgrounds are bright and bloomy, unlike that dreary exalt pillar!
This is all so lovely! I'm especially thrilled that the Nature backgrounds are bright and bloomy, unlike that dreary exalt pillar!
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
Happy anniversary [emoji=lightning rune size=1]!
Happy anniversary !
lightning.gif tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
Call me Halo please ^w^

(Old) Gallery | Socials | She/Her
| Pet sims I play | Bored |
+3 FR Time | My FR Artshop! |
| Commision Me Here |
tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o1_75sq.gif lightning.gif
W8Kw4ri.png
pJMraxT.png
W8Kw4ri.png
finally the Arcane was updated ... i feel bad to say but it felt so weirdly unfitting and a bit 'ugly' graphic wise. barely had any pink colors
finally the Arcane was updated ... i feel bad to say but it felt so weirdly unfitting and a bit 'ugly' graphic wise. barely had any pink colors
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
YEEESSS NEW BANNER ART!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive been waiting for this update for a while haha. time to consider what flight i should change to....
YEEESSS NEW BANNER ART!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive been waiting for this update for a while haha. time to consider what flight i should change to....

-– art shop –-– wishlist –-– fr blog –-– carrd –-

That bookworm familiar is just too adorable. The Cartographer's Office scene is also impressive! All those little details.

I'm really happy with the Tsunami Flats banner. Looks just like how I imagined my lazy beach bum clan's hangout to be. :D

Thanks and happy anniversary!
That bookworm familiar is just too adorable. The Cartographer's Office scene is also impressive! All those little details.

I'm really happy with the Tsunami Flats banner. Looks just like how I imagined my lazy beach bum clan's hangout to be. :D

Thanks and happy anniversary!
AZSzsEP.png13184.pngAZSzsEP.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 80 81