Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 9th Anniversary - Lair Location Glow-Up
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 80 81
So exciting! Happy anniversary everyone ^^
So exciting! Happy anniversary everyone ^^
EpWxZgO.png
06xk8gV.png
J7D1quC.png
2VtxnMX.png
48507797_xvxDHcFp5YjXWGy.gif
Name is Atlas, calling me Fever is okay too. Ping me if you need me. Some things I do include but aren't limited to- sell 6th or later gen Naomi babs, rent out my nest slots when I have room, sell normal xxy/xyy dragons, and sell my services coli grinding + transmuting. (see here)
Oh man. The site turning 9 means my account is 3 days from being the same.

Absolutely wild that it's been that long.
Oh man. The site turning 9 means my account is 3 days from being the same.

Absolutely wild that it's been that long.
Happy anniversary!! Banner updates look AMAZING. I'm so happy they're here.
Happy anniversary!! Banner updates look AMAZING. I'm so happy they're here.
banner_grimm.png
Happy anniversary!! I’m super excited that we’re getting more banner options.

But right now, finding out that nature’s old artwork isn’t coming back, even as a temporary option, is a huge bummer. I moved flights twice specifically because some of the other banners hurt my eyes, and nature was one of the few that was easy to look at. Now it’s so bright.
Happy anniversary!! I’m super excited that we’re getting more banner options.

But right now, finding out that nature’s old artwork isn’t coming back, even as a temporary option, is a huge bummer. I moved flights twice specifically because some of the other banners hurt my eyes, and nature was one of the few that was easy to look at. Now it’s so bright.
F9Ig0Fi.png
EARTH LOOKS SO GOOD!!!!!
EARTH LOOKS SO GOOD!!!!!
@Find a Dragon forum: please don't ping unless buying
loimysO.png 3FRtP4L.png BzjAkuF.png rix3ppo.png YMPbu9R.png
SH-signature.png
Happy 1 year to all the Dustcarve Obelisks! And happy 9 for FR!
Happy 1 year to all the Dustcarve Obelisks! And happy 9 for FR!
fZScnij.png mHwnQKP.png OU4KuM5.png
happy anniversary <3 i love the updated artwork!!
happy anniversary <3 i love the updated artwork!!
A pixel button that reads 'wishlist' and links to my wishlist.
A pixel button that reads 'avatar dragon' and links to my avatar dragon.
A pixel button that reads 'about' and links to my extended about.
A pixel button that reads 'For Sale'.
A pixel button that reads 'den slot tasks' and links to a list of items I currently need for my latest hibernal den slots.
A pixel button that reads 'they/them'. These are my pronouns.
A pixel button that reads 'trans'. Referring to the fact that I am transgender.
A pixel button that reads 'autistic', referring to the fact that I am autistic.
A pixel button that reads 'disabled', referring to the fact that I am physically disabled.
A pixel button that reads 'wheelchair user', referring to the fact that I use a wheelchair.

Call me Ainsley!
Discord: ainsleys
LF Accent: Paper Cranes | Please DM me if you have it!
Celebratory G1 Hatching!
Nice, I like it! Happy 9th Anniversary!
Nice, I like it! Happy 9th Anniversary!
wsC9LP4.jpg
Happy Anniversary!

That familiar is the cutest, I swear, I just want to hug it and make it tea and share stories!

The art is gorgeous, and may just be what finally gets me to decide to change flights after 7 years (there's nothing wrong with Ice, but it's Cold and I'd like my lair to be toasty (not full-on Fire-toasty, probably Light-toasty)).

Having gotten used to the banners over the years, I'll definitely enjoy visiting people's lairs and being immersed in the new art!
Happy Anniversary!

That familiar is the cutest, I swear, I just want to hug it and make it tea and share stories!

The art is gorgeous, and may just be what finally gets me to decide to change flights after 7 years (there's nothing wrong with Ice, but it's Cold and I'd like my lair to be toasty (not full-on Fire-toasty, probably Light-toasty)).

Having gotten used to the banners over the years, I'll definitely enjoy visiting people's lairs and being immersed in the new art!
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
QFQWWs0.png earthb1.png
Oh, these are just lovely!
I highly appreciate the focal point swap to flowers and a more meadow look for Nature's Everbloom Gardens, the jungle look there before did not at all fit my Meadow/Field/Forest lair nor that there are more sections to nature than only the jungle's area and aesthetic.
Such a good change!

I love a lot of these, I sincerely hope sometime in future we can get these as scenes too, for out of flight enjoyment on particular in flight dragons.
Oh, these are just lovely!
I highly appreciate the focal point swap to flowers and a more meadow look for Nature's Everbloom Gardens, the jungle look there before did not at all fit my Meadow/Field/Forest lair nor that there are more sections to nature than only the jungle's area and aesthetic.
Such a good change!

I love a lot of these, I sincerely hope sometime in future we can get these as scenes too, for out of flight enjoyment on particular in flight dragons.
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 80 81