Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 335 336
[quote name="bunbun07" date="2022-06-04 21:20:29" ] Jade winged spears from an impulse wish spree…….. ……..except I already got it in 1.2………. [/quote] mood with me getting a duplicate lost prayer when i only had one other 5 star weapon... well at least i might be able to use it on heizou (maybe)
bunbun07 wrote on 2022-06-04 21:20:29:
Jade winged spears from an impulse wish spree……..
……..except I already got it in 1.2……….

mood with me getting a duplicate lost prayer when i only had one other 5 star weapon...
well at least i might be able to use it on heizou (maybe)
?s1k5n=party.png
The archon quest was so good, hope they keep these emotional rides.
The archon quest was so good, hope they keep these emotional rides.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
Amber Amber Amber Amber AMBER!!
Amber Amber Amber Amber AMBER!!
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
im sorry but razor and Yelan are my babies I love them Razor is just too precious and Yelan is like the only bow character i like.
im sorry but razor and Yelan are my babies I love them Razor is just too precious and Yelan is like the only bow character i like.
tenor.gif-.. . ... .--. .- .. .-.tenor.gif
FINALLY
GOT XIAO
EMO BOY CAME HOME
FINALLY
GOT XIAO
EMO BOY CAME HOME
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
I finally triple crowned my Ayato yesterday and now I'm happy and dead ... Also have three spare crowns and don't know who should get one xD Yes, I have problems I know.
Oh and two spare bows I don't need. Pulled in the weapon banner for Spear to get Xiao out of his 4* jail and got the bow. Childe already has a Skyward Harp fully upgraded, Venti is happy with bis Stringless and Gorou got my Elegy - which also was a failed weapon banner hngh.
I hate my gacha luck ... XD

But seriously I need to get back into the game. Don't played it for over a month. But I'm happy the teapot is functioning again! Back to building <3
I finally triple crowned my Ayato yesterday and now I'm happy and dead ... Also have three spare crowns and don't know who should get one xD Yes, I have problems I know.
Oh and two spare bows I don't need. Pulled in the weapon banner for Spear to get Xiao out of his 4* jail and got the bow. Childe already has a Skyward Harp fully upgraded, Venti is happy with bis Stringless and Gorou got my Elegy - which also was a failed weapon banner hngh.
I hate my gacha luck ... XD

But seriously I need to get back into the game. Don't played it for over a month. But I'm happy the teapot is functioning again! Back to building <3
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
Haven't checked in here for a while, but I liked the recent Archon Quest and the Irodori Festival event a lot! 2.7 was worth waiting for and it's sad that some fans got angry over a very reasonable delay. I like how they tied together what everyone was there for and some loose ends left over from Xiao's first story quest. I love that kind of storytelling! Here's hoping future quests will be as good.
Also, Heizou does NOT look at all like how the fandom thought he would (which is fine). It's not the best design Genshin has done, but like with Shinobu, hopefully they can make up for that with the personality.
Haven't checked in here for a while, but I liked the recent Archon Quest and the Irodori Festival event a lot! 2.7 was worth waiting for and it's sad that some fans got angry over a very reasonable delay. I like how they tied together what everyone was there for and some loose ends left over from Xiao's first story quest. I love that kind of storytelling! Here's hoping future quests will be as good.
Also, Heizou does NOT look at all like how the fandom thought he would (which is fine). It's not the best design Genshin has done, but like with Shinobu, hopefully they can make up for that with the personality.
zdkBiZa.png
My Xiangling is in a decent spot, I think! 414 Elemental Mastery, some other bits and bobs that need touching up (Dragon's Bane is only R3 but whatever!) like getting all her arts to +20 but I'm happy with it! Just need to test it out. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/700152039703052308/985183241323569183/unknown.png[/img] Aaaaand maybe get Childe to 90. He's my only DPS that ain't. Well, him and Itto. Ugh. I'm gonna be working on levels for the next few days! My supports are a little behind
My Xiangling is in a decent spot, I think! 414 Elemental Mastery, some other bits and bobs that need touching up (Dragon's Bane is only R3 but whatever!) like getting all her arts to +20 but I'm happy with it! Just need to test it out.

unknown.png

Aaaaand maybe get Childe to 90. He's my only DPS that ain't. Well, him and Itto. Ugh. I'm gonna be working on levels for the next few days! My supports are a little behind
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Its so boring being endgame. AR 55 with no more quests to do makes me feel as if Im in limbo on my main account. Although I have a f2p alt, I just finished the Inazuma archon quest and need to do my quests and stuff. AR 42 with a strong main team of 5* characters(those being Xiao, Itto, Jean and Diluc), it’s just… boring
Its so boring being endgame. AR 55 with no more quests to do makes me feel as if Im in limbo on my main account. Although I have a f2p alt, I just finished the Inazuma archon quest and need to do my quests and stuff. AR 42 with a strong main team of 5* characters(those being Xiao, Itto, Jean and Diluc), it’s just… boring
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
I have news for you guys. I just got my sister into genshin!!!

She was curious, so I let her mess around on my main account and whaddya know, she liked it! I wound up making her a completely new account for her, and she’s currently running her way through the beginning of the Mondstadt archon quest. She picked Lumine, and named herself Lilly.
I have news for you guys. I just got my sister into genshin!!!

She was curious, so I let her mess around on my main account and whaddya know, she liked it! I wound up making her a completely new account for her, and she’s currently running her way through the beginning of the Mondstadt archon quest. She picked Lumine, and named herself Lilly.
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 335 336