Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 335 336
At last, 2.6 is almost over. I never did get Ayaka (unless I somehow win the 50/50 on my next pull), but an effort was made. I'll just have to get her next time.

On the other hand, I'm pretty close to soft pity, so I'll be able to pull a 5* pretty easily come Itto's banner. Yelan is very tempting (especially with the demo), but I have no need for another Xingqiu right now. Let's hope I win the 50/50 in a couple weeks!
At last, 2.6 is almost over. I never did get Ayaka (unless I somehow win the 50/50 on my next pull), but an effort was made. I'll just have to get her next time.

On the other hand, I'm pretty close to soft pity, so I'll be able to pull a 5* pretty easily come Itto's banner. Yelan is very tempting (especially with the demo), but I have no need for another Xingqiu right now. Let's hope I win the 50/50 in a couple weeks!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
full realm bounty, check. mystic enhancement ore crafted with resin, check. five condensed resin, check. full original resin, check. this week and last week's transient resin, check! this month's goal to keep me going shall be getting yelan's namecard before june 20! i refuse to acknowledge the possibility that i may not get her! update: i lost the 50/50 and then decided i wanted her namecard more than i liked my primogems [quote name="internetArsonist" date="2022-05-28 08:04:50" ] OOH I JUST FOUND THIS BOARD anyway ive been crying screaming cause razor's dad won't give me his tail so i can level my fischl's talents...please just lemme double crown her please i just need these tails please im begging- [/quote] i hope you get those lockets!! andrius withheld them from me for the longest time, it took literal months before i got to triple crown my fischl... i'm still salty about it
full realm bounty, check. mystic enhancement ore crafted with resin, check. five condensed resin, check. full original resin, check. this week and last week's transient resin, check! this month's goal to keep me going shall be getting yelan's namecard before june 20! i refuse to acknowledge the possibility that i may not get her!

update: i lost the 50/50 and then decided i wanted her namecard more than i liked my primogems

internetArsonist wrote on 2022-05-28 08:04:50:
OOH I JUST FOUND THIS BOARD anyway ive been crying screaming cause razor's dad won't give me his tail so i can level my fischl's talents...please just lemme double crown her please i just need these tails please im begging-
i hope you get those lockets!! andrius withheld them from me for the longest time, it took literal months before i got to triple crown my fischl... i'm still salty about it
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
teapot is finally back up again! teapot mains rejoice :)
so it's pretty much 100% certain at this point there was nothing changed for the feature; "maintenance" was likely just a convenient in-game display for the lockdown in shanghai. now that some restrictions have been lifted, staff can keep going at it again.

i love the concept of yelan's character, but i'm not a huge fan of her design. not to mention her in-game model's hair was completely butchered. i think i'll definitely be skipping yelan + xiao this time around. it's back on the kazuha wait for me; i think i may expect him in 2.8-2.9 at the earliest, unless it's leaked otherwise. so far, nothing, though.

on another note, i maxed out the friendships of xingqiu and raiden today! i can change up my daily comms team to ganyu + 3 friendship fodder now. these 3 will be yun jin, razor, and ayaka.

yun jin's been growing on me recently.
teapot is finally back up again! teapot mains rejoice :)
so it's pretty much 100% certain at this point there was nothing changed for the feature; "maintenance" was likely just a convenient in-game display for the lockdown in shanghai. now that some restrictions have been lifted, staff can keep going at it again.

i love the concept of yelan's character, but i'm not a huge fan of her design. not to mention her in-game model's hair was completely butchered. i think i'll definitely be skipping yelan + xiao this time around. it's back on the kazuha wait for me; i think i may expect him in 2.8-2.9 at the earliest, unless it's leaked otherwise. so far, nothing, though.

on another note, i maxed out the friendships of xingqiu and raiden today! i can change up my daily comms team to ganyu + 3 friendship fodder now. these 3 will be yun jin, razor, and ayaka.

yun jin's been growing on me recently.
I'm a casual gamer, but i love bennett and Razor's stories!
I'm a casual gamer, but i love bennett and Razor's stories!
nhknpyA.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngws5n0tJ.pngr5CjlMV.gif
i find it kinda funny that all this time with the teapot maintenance only 1/6 of my characters had their friendship level maxed out and ayato is basically a day or two from maxing out himself without going in there at all lol
i find it kinda funny that all this time with the teapot maintenance only 1/6 of my characters had their friendship level maxed out and ayato is basically a day or two from maxing out himself without going in there at all lol
?s1k5n=party.png
I keep hearing so much about this game but I still don't know what it is. Might do some research later today.
I keep hearing so much about this game but I still don't know what it is. Might do some research later today.
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I love playing Diluc! Firesword man just slices through everything XD I also have a ton of fun playing as Shenhe!!
I love playing Diluc! Firesword man just slices through everything XD I also have a ton of fun playing as Shenhe!!
So my sister got Yelan. And not only that, she pulled on the weapon banner. Got BOTH weapons. Yes, BOTH! The bow AND Primordial Jade Winged Spear.

And I learned I'm 22 away from guaranteed weapon banner pity. Neat! The primo fund ever-grows.
So my sister got Yelan. And not only that, she pulled on the weapon banner. Got BOTH weapons. Yes, BOTH! The bow AND Primordial Jade Winged Spear.

And I learned I'm 22 away from guaranteed weapon banner pity. Neat! The primo fund ever-grows.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Finished the new quest. I wasn't really liking it at first, but it managed to redeem itself in the end. The cutscene where everyone is escaping from the space...perfection.
Finished the new quest. I wasn't really liking it at first, but it managed to redeem itself in the end. The cutscene where everyone is escaping from the space...perfection.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Jade winged spears from an impulse wish spree……..
……..except I already got it in 1.2……….
Jade winged spears from an impulse wish spree……..
……..except I already got it in 1.2……….
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 335 336