Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 ... 334 335
prefarming for yelan when i dont even have guarantee be like
prefarming for yelan when i dont even have guarantee be like
sseelf.png gu5ClSA.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right
[img][/img]lf9X4H2.png
@Nyllei I'm in the Scaramouche waiting room (hopium) but other than that... I'm just saving, I guess? I have Itto and Xiao. I'm not interested in Yelan, Kuki, or Heizou so my primos are just sort of stacking up until someone I like comes out.

I don't really want constellations either, though. I love my C0 5 stars (and C2 Diluc) as they are. It's pretty nice.
@Nyllei I'm in the Scaramouche waiting room (hopium) but other than that... I'm just saving, I guess? I have Itto and Xiao. I'm not interested in Yelan, Kuki, or Heizou so my primos are just sort of stacking up until someone I like comes out.

I don't really want constellations either, though. I love my C0 5 stars (and C2 Diluc) as they are. It's pretty nice.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
i want yelan's namecard. i want it more than my primos. her d6 is so glowy and blue and shoots lasers and i want it. i don't have her guaranteed though, and i don't want her namecard more than i want a certain rumored dendro 4* (it's collei), so i'm only going to hit pity once and see if i make it out of the coin flip victorious. everything else is going into the dendro character and possible kazuha const fund

three days to fischl's birthday!
i want yelan's namecard. i want it more than my primos. her d6 is so glowy and blue and shoots lasers and i want it. i don't have her guaranteed though, and i don't want her namecard more than i want a certain rumored dendro 4* (it's collei), so i'm only going to hit pity once and see if i make it out of the coin flip victorious. everything else is going into the dendro character and possible kazuha const fund

three days to fischl's birthday!
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@Khraylen I sincerely hope your wish doesn't burn to ashes haha jk jk. (too soon?)

I'd say I'm happy with my current 5*s, but I honestly wouldn't mind if I pulled another Eula to get mine to C2. It's a nice QoL addition for me because she's my beloved hypercarry I use for everything.

C2 Diluc, huh? Fun fact, he was my very first 5*, and is team leader of my other abyss team. I C6ed my Bennet for him. I hope he serves you well :)
@Khraylen I sincerely hope your wish doesn't burn to ashes haha jk jk. (too soon?)

I'd say I'm happy with my current 5*s, but I honestly wouldn't mind if I pulled another Eula to get mine to C2. It's a nice QoL addition for me because she's my beloved hypercarry I use for everything.

C2 Diluc, huh? Fun fact, he was my very first 5*, and is team leader of my other abyss team. I C6ed my Bennet for him. I hope he serves you well :)
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
[quote name="Nyllei" date="2022-05-23 23:09:22" ] C2 Diluc, huh? Fun fact, he was my very first 5*, and is team leader of my other abyss team. I C6ed my Bennet for him. I hope he serves you well :) [/quote] The only thing I'd change about him is his artifacts lol. They're okay (good, even, some rolls are pretty nice) but I often feel they could be [i]better[/i]. And then there's the one time I pulled on a weapon banner.. I got Wolf's Gravestone, so I suppose even the gacha gods wanted me to use more Diluc. He was the first 5* I really wanted, I couldn't be more proud of my [spoiler]Darknight[/spoiler] hero :)
Nyllei wrote on 2022-05-23 23:09:22:
The only thing I'd change about him is his artifacts lol. They're okay (good, even, some rolls are pretty nice) but I often feel they could be better.

And then there's the one time I pulled on a weapon banner.. I got Wolf's Gravestone, so I suppose even the gacha gods wanted me to use more Diluc. He was the first 5* I really wanted, I couldn't be more proud of my Darknight hero :)
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Hiii! I play Genshin Impact every now and then, I'm currently AR43 if I remember correctly hehe!

I have so many faves but my top faves currently are: Ayaka, Kokomi, Gorou and Itto! This is not my team that's been set up tho, but also... All Inazuma characters are honestly so good!!
Hiii! I play Genshin Impact every now and then, I'm currently AR43 if I remember correctly hehe!

I have so many faves but my top faves currently are: Ayaka, Kokomi, Gorou and Itto! This is not my team that's been set up tho, but also... All Inazuma characters are honestly so good!!
FlightRisingBanner003.jpg
the official art of yelan is very high quality and pretty, but i really hate her in game model, so i won't be pulling for her :') they did to her hair what they did to diluc and albedo [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/884939934912368670/979426102936207400/Screen_Shot_2022-05-26_at_12.49.31_PM.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/884939934912368670/979426560820002906/Screen_Shot_2022-05-26_at_12.51.22_PM.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/884939934912368670/979426645935013898/Screen_Shot_2022-05-26_at_12.51.42_PM.png[/img] they gave her helmet hair... [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/884939934912368670/979427198077386762/Screen_Shot_2022-05-26_at_12.53.50_PM.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/884939934912368670/979427335633772604/Screen_Shot_2022-05-26_at_12.54.27_PM.png[/img]
the official art of yelan is very high quality and pretty, but i really hate her in game model, so i won't be pulling for her :') they did to her hair what they did to diluc and albedo

Screen_Shot_2022-05-26_at_12.49.31_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2022-05-26_at_12.51.22_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2022-05-26_at_12.51.42_PM.png

they gave her helmet hair...

Screen_Shot_2022-05-26_at_12.53.50_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2022-05-26_at_12.54.27_PM.png
I just want hair that doesn't suffer. Albedo looks dead inside. Diluc... would look infinitely better if his hair more resembled his art. Yelan is another sorry character in the club. I know it can be hard to translate art to models, but it still makes me sad...
imma scream if the Shogun fight is mean to me again. I need hands. HAAAANDS. I have no solvents, please give me your hands! It's for Ayato :(
I just want hair that doesn't suffer. Albedo looks dead inside. Diluc... would look infinitely better if his hair more resembled his art. Yelan is another sorry character in the club. I know it can be hard to translate art to models, but it still makes me sad...
imma scream if the Shogun fight is mean to me again. I need hands. HAAAANDS. I have no solvents, please give me your hands! It's for Ayato :(
Old Dragon Enjoyer
OOH I JUST FOUND THIS BOARD anyway ive been crying screaming cause razor's dad won't give me his tail so i can level my fischl's talents...please just lemme double crown her please i just need these tails please im begging-
OOH I JUST FOUND THIS BOARD anyway ive been crying screaming cause razor's dad won't give me his tail so i can level my fischl's talents...please just lemme double crown her please i just need these tails please im begging-
"So baby, all apologies! It was going to happen, inevitably!"
Question, can anyone DM me on how to unlock the Shogun Fight? I'm unsure what I'm missing, bc after a hiatus (mostly sporadic) I need to be caught up lol

Edit; got help!
Question, can anyone DM me on how to unlock the Shogun Fight? I'm unsure what I'm missing, bc after a hiatus (mostly sporadic) I need to be caught up lol

Edit; got help!
lex || 10/21 || grunge
daveg.gif
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 ... 334 335