Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 526 527 528 529 530 ... 648 649
Yo, bi/pan girl here, realised this year that Im a member of the LGTBQ+ community, and i just fell for a girl... (which i probably will never meet again sadly)
aaand, uh yeah thats me XD
Yo, bi/pan girl here, realised this year that Im a member of the LGTBQ+ community, and i just fell for a girl... (which i probably will never meet again sadly)
aaand, uh yeah thats me XD
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
Also, I have decided that i wont tell my parent about the fact that im bi/pan until I have a girlfriend as proof, is that the way you do it? I dunno im kinda new to this stuff :/
Also, I have decided that i wont tell my parent about the fact that im bi/pan until I have a girlfriend as proof, is that the way you do it? I dunno im kinda new to this stuff :/
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
[quote name="Tanganika" date="2022-06-04 06:44:56" ] Also, I have decided that i wont tell my parent about the fact that im bi/pan until I have a girlfriend as proof, is that the way you do it? I dunno im kinda new to this stuff :/ [/quote] I'm bi and I think the same thing. I don't really feel like telling my parents my sexuality, they don't really need to know that. They just need to know my partner. But I also think my parents aren't homophobic, I don't know if that is something you have to consider. But at the same time I don't think you have to prove your characteristics to your parents. If you'd like them to know that aspect of yourself, just tell them. Personally I'm not a person who tells my parents anything they don't need to know.
Tanganika wrote on 2022-06-04 06:44:56:

I'm bi and I think the same thing. I don't really feel like telling my parents my sexuality, they don't really need to know that. They just need to know my partner. But I also think my parents aren't homophobic, I don't know if that is something you have to consider.

But at the same time I don't think you have to prove your characteristics to your parents. If you'd like them to know that aspect of yourself, just tell them. Personally I'm not a person who tells my parents anything they don't need to know.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="Romaki" date="2022-06-04 06:58:58" ] [quote name="Tanganika" date="2022-06-04 06:44:56" ] Also, I have decided that i wont tell my parent about the fact that im bi/pan until I have a girlfriend as proof, is that the way you do it? I dunno im kinda new to this stuff :/ [/quote] I'm bi and I think the same thing. I don't really feel like telling my parents my sexuality, they don't really need to know that. They just need to know my partner. But I also think my parents aren't homophobic, I don't know if that is something you have to consider. But at the same time I don't think you have to prove your characteristics to your parents. If you'd like them to know that aspect of yourself, just tell them. Personally I'm not a person who tells my parents anything they don't need to know. [/quote] Cool thanks!
Romaki wrote on 2022-06-04 06:58:58:
Tanganika wrote on 2022-06-04 06:44:56:

I'm bi and I think the same thing. I don't really feel like telling my parents my sexuality, they don't really need to know that. They just need to know my partner. But I also think my parents aren't homophobic, I don't know if that is something you have to consider.

But at the same time I don't think you have to prove your characteristics to your parents. If you'd like them to know that aspect of yourself, just tell them. Personally I'm not a person who tells my parents anything they don't need to know.

Cool thanks!
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
happy pride everyone!! i recently came out to my mom as nonbinary and dating a nonman :). she was accepting and im super glad!! not sure how ill bring up being lesbian, aroallo and using neoprns but ill figure it out!!

i realized i was lesbian about 4-5yrs ago and only accepted it in january of this year, i realized i was aroallo abt 1yr ago!!! previously i thought i was pan n demiromantic but im glad ive finally accepted my true identity
happy pride everyone!! i recently came out to my mom as nonbinary and dating a nonman :). she was accepting and im super glad!! not sure how ill bring up being lesbian, aroallo and using neoprns but ill figure it out!!

i realized i was lesbian about 4-5yrs ago and only accepted it in january of this year, i realized i was aroallo abt 1yr ago!!! previously i thought i was pan n demiromantic but im glad ive finally accepted my true identity
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
happy pride everuone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im a nonbinary lesbian that STILL hasnt come out to my parents (im working on it) buuuuuut i'll be celebrating 5 months with my gf next week :-) !
hope you guys have an awesome june ^_^ !!!
happy pride everuone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im a nonbinary lesbian that STILL hasnt come out to my parents (im working on it) buuuuuut i'll be celebrating 5 months with my gf next week :-) !
hope you guys have an awesome june ^_^ !!!
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
I've been trying to figure out my gender for a while, until I realize that it can be best summed up as this image [img]https://i.ibb.co/3v1yBdf/tumblr-2f5d2f3b5e8b05f2ccb9b69669036a46-66ae105b-400.jpg[/img] I don't have one
I've been trying to figure out my gender for a while, until I realize that it can be best summed up as this image
tumblr-2f5d2f3b5e8b05f2ccb9b69669036a46-66ae105b-400.jpg
I don't have one
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
It feels like it's particularly difficult to figure out your gender if you don't have one because you have no idea what you're supposed to be looking for in the first place. It also took me a fair amount of time to realize I just don't have a gender.
It feels like it's particularly difficult to figure out your gender if you don't have one because you have no idea what you're supposed to be looking for in the first place. It also took me a fair amount of time to realize I just don't have a gender.
9hqcHsy.pngnqJjxPC.pngeBpvxRS.pngCgGoUJQ.pngLRdLP2V.pngmlHpBMC.png
QUIpVFE.pngH2jRHgT.pngl3rzrTh.pngV9hvwjS.pngipvkeK1.pngQo61dTZ.pngM2Y3B0G.png

WKtl2lb.png |
Stars imagine having a gender.

It's really weird to tell people that I'm non-binary and lesbian. You can practically see the gears turning as they try to figure that one out lol
I'm not out to my family, but pretty much everyone at my school knows that I'm at least into girls.

@jerma985 congrats and happy pride month!
Stars imagine having a gender.

It's really weird to tell people that I'm non-binary and lesbian. You can practically see the gears turning as they try to figure that one out lol
I'm not out to my family, but pretty much everyone at my school knows that I'm at least into girls.

@jerma985 congrats and happy pride month!
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
Happy pride month everyone!![emoji=rainbow size=1]
Happy pride month everyone!!
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
1 2 ... 526 527 528 529 530 ... 648 649