Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things that make digital artists go :(
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Accidentally drawing at 100% zoom so your sketch is tiny and resizing the sketch to 25-50% zoom makes the sketch lines super thick :') happened to me recently on a sketch I really liked and it killed all my motivation to keep drawing.

I don't have issues lining my sketches either because I never line anything like someone before me mentioned, I lower the opacity of my sketch layer a lot, so I can tell when I'm on the wrong layer immediately
Accidentally drawing at 100% zoom so your sketch is tiny and resizing the sketch to 25-50% zoom makes the sketch lines super thick :') happened to me recently on a sketch I really liked and it killed all my motivation to keep drawing.

I don't have issues lining my sketches either because I never line anything like someone before me mentioned, I lower the opacity of my sketch layer a lot, so I can tell when I'm on the wrong layer immediately
Drawing on wrong layer ; n ;
Drawing on wrong layer ; n ;
c6ldplq.gif nnnnn
She/her
Would love friends
Friendly PM's open
Lovable scamp
nnnnn
Getting carried away with a sketch, forgetting to flip the canvas, and realising that the forehead is crushed, the snout is way too low, the eye is on an angle, the neck is tiny, and the expression is cross-eyed. Not based on any events haha
Getting carried away with a sketch, forgetting to flip the canvas, and realising that the forehead is crushed, the snout is way too low, the eye is on an angle, the neck is tiny, and the expression is cross-eyed. Not based on any events haha

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
I haven't been able to find my charging cable for my pen in weeks....
I haven't been able to find my charging cable for my pen in weeks....
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
forgetting to duplicate a layer before adding bloom/chromatic abberation/blur, continuing working beyond the point of salvaging the original and then realizing that i liked it better without the the effect on it :)
forgetting to duplicate a layer before adding bloom/chromatic abberation/blur, continuing working beyond the point of salvaging the original and then realizing that i liked it better without the the effect on it :)
dOfXepK.gif
Drawing on the wrong layer.

When you have to go to a different art program just to get a feature you need for said drawing

Forgetting to save, your computer restarted hahahahaahhahaha too bad you lost your art

When you're actually motivated, you procrastinate, you come back and that motivation is gone.

This is a me problem. BUT. Drawing legs. Legs always look crappy on my drawings.
Drawing on the wrong layer.

When you have to go to a different art program just to get a feature you need for said drawing

Forgetting to save, your computer restarted hahahahaahhahaha too bad you lost your art

When you're actually motivated, you procrastinate, you come back and that motivation is gone.

This is a me problem. BUT. Drawing legs. Legs always look crappy on my drawings.
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
When your program begins to lag because of how detailed the piece is. Procreate whyyyyyyy
When your program begins to lag because of how detailed the piece is. Procreate whyyyyyyy
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
When your hand is too heavy when you draw so your pen nib randomly decides it has zero concept of how to maintain consistent lines and will sporadically go rogue on you literally when you're trying to do the delicate detailing-
When your hand is too heavy when you draw so your pen nib randomly decides it has zero concept of how to maintain consistent lines and will sporadically go rogue on you literally when you're trying to do the delicate detailing-
button_by_cas_a_fras-db1t2ap.png Accent: Starlit Psychic
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
traditional art: i can draw for 8 hours easily and no soreness
digital art: ooohhh you held the pen for 5 minutes im sore now
hand why
traditional art: i can draw for 8 hours easily and no soreness
digital art: ooohhh you held the pen for 5 minutes im sore now
hand why

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
Having your tablet crash on you while almost finishing a drawing
Having your tablet crash on you while almost finishing a drawing
Bittle_Drawing_rotated.png
X
< Hope whoever reads this has an amazing day!

[ Art Shop ]
[ Searching for xxx ice primals ]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16