Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] A Perfect Storm
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@DeviBrigard

Thank you for compiling all that data! I was guessing it would trend that for Saturday, but I'm curious to see if the x3 modifier holds with the raffles when all the dragons are recorded or if it is actually even more, especially with lightning's hatchling strategy. Definitely the first battle in a long time I was watching the hatchling floor more than the adult one on the final day!
@DeviBrigard

Thank you for compiling all that data! I was guessing it would trend that for Saturday, but I'm curious to see if the x3 modifier holds with the raffles when all the dragons are recorded or if it is actually even more, especially with lightning's hatchling strategy. Definitely the first battle in a long time I was watching the hatchling floor more than the adult one on the final day!
Going to write up my two cents, mostly for my own records. [b]Congratulations, Wind.[/b] I know just how hard Lightning worked - so I know you must've worked even harder to secure this victory! This is the third Lightning vs. Wind dom battle I've witnessed, and I think it's the fourth dom battle I've attended for - the last one being Lightning vs. Ice back in 2019. Things sure have changed; I'm absolutely astounded by just how much effort everyone put in and how much support we got from other flights. Between our OOFR raffle, public buy, and mercs, I personally exalted a total of [b]24,050 dragons[/b]. I'm pretty sure other people have better personal records - I know I could've done a lot better! - but I'm still just a little proud of myself. Like damn, people really sent me [i]that[/i] many dragons. I really pressed the godforsaken AH 'buy' button that many times. What the heck am I doing with my life. So yeah, that's that. Thanks to all of you for supporting Lightning, and for the thousands of dragons you sent my way. Thanks, too, for putting up with my sluggish accepting and for the kind and supportive messages! I loved seeing everyone's funny fodder names. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/PP6e6zA.png[/img][/center] If I screwed up anyone's raffle tickets, please do contact us to get it fixed - because if you think I'm going to double-check all of this myself, you've probably got another think coming. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go back to quitting the game until the next battle.
Going to write up my two cents, mostly for my own records.

Congratulations, Wind. I know just how hard Lightning worked - so I know you must've worked even harder to secure this victory!

This is the third Lightning vs. Wind dom battle I've witnessed, and I think it's the fourth dom battle I've attended for - the last one being Lightning vs. Ice back in 2019. Things sure have changed; I'm absolutely astounded by just how much effort everyone put in and how much support we got from other flights.

Between our OOFR raffle, public buy, and mercs, I personally exalted a total of 24,050 dragons. I'm pretty sure other people have better personal records - I know I could've done a lot better! - but I'm still just a little proud of myself. Like damn, people really sent me that many dragons. I really pressed the godforsaken AH 'buy' button that many times. What the heck am I doing with my life.

So yeah, that's that. Thanks to all of you for supporting Lightning, and for the thousands of dragons you sent my way. Thanks, too, for putting up with my sluggish accepting and for the kind and supportive messages! I loved seeing everyone's funny fodder names.
PP6e6zA.png

If I screwed up anyone's raffle tickets, please do contact us to get it fixed - because if you think I'm going to double-check all of this myself, you've probably got another think coming. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go back to quitting the game until the next battle.
3k3qO49.png
@Omiki

and this is each day as a % of total exalts if that is easier numbers to compare
  1. 18.43%
  2. 8.46%
  3. 7.56%
  4. 7.50%
  5. 11.66%
  6. 11.67%
  7. 34.73%
@Omiki

and this is each day as a % of total exalts if that is easier numbers to compare
  1. 18.43%
  2. 8.46%
  3. 7.56%
  4. 7.50%
  5. 11.66%
  6. 11.67%
  7. 34.73%
smaller_2_by_devibrigard-db1jw11.png
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot doot doot
doot doot doot doot doot
@Boreal

i know i sent you dragons and therefore contributed (like, 4) to that total but i would like to say the thought of exalting that many dragons in a year, let alone a week, is absolutely mind-boggling. it was a great fight, and i hope you (and your hands in particular) take a long, well-deserved rest!
@Boreal

i know i sent you dragons and therefore contributed (like, 4) to that total but i would like to say the thought of exalting that many dragons in a year, let alone a week, is absolutely mind-boggling. it was a great fight, and i hope you (and your hands in particular) take a long, well-deserved rest!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
Wow, that was an intense fight, seeing the board flip near the end was giving me heart attacks lol. I had no idea who was going to be on top when I refreshed the dom page this morning! Congrats Wind!!!
Wow, that was an intense fight, seeing the board flip near the end was giving me heart attacks lol. I had no idea who was going to be on top when I refreshed the dom page this morning! Congrats Wind!!!
51818638.png _
@Boreal

You were an absolutely incredible attendant! Truly one of the best I've ever seen. Thank you for letting me squeak in a few bonus boys in right before rollover here and there and being so quick to handle and record dragons sent in. I hope to see you next time there's a battle you're involved in!
@Boreal

You were an absolutely incredible attendant! Truly one of the best I've ever seen. Thank you for letting me squeak in a few bonus boys in right before rollover here and there and being so quick to handle and record dragons sent in. I hope to see you next time there's a battle you're involved in!
[center] [color=darkred]@Boreal that's SO MANY!!! I'm gonna add onto the huge thanks train cause you did a fantastic job all week! You were so fast to pick them up, it kept me going in a cycle/pattern haha! Seriously, excellent work and thanks a ton! (I hope your wrists are okay) That was the most intense battle I've ever seen! [emoji=aberration scared size=2] [/center]

@Boreal that's SO MANY!!!

I'm gonna add onto the huge thanks train cause you did a fantastic job all week! You were so fast to pick them up, it kept me going in a cycle/pattern haha! Seriously, excellent work and thanks a ton! (I hope your wrists are okay)

That was the most intense battle I've ever seen!

PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

Congrats to Wind! It was a fun battle, great job to both sides!
Congrats to Wind! It was a fun battle, great job to both sides!
UZVTEBc.png
WOOOOOO Congrats Wind! [emoji=spiral laughing size=1] And well fought, Lightning! This was a great battle!
WOOOOOO Congrats Wind! And well fought, Lightning!
This was a great battle!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
YJIzMyQ.png
Feel free to ping me!

cVPo4yi.pngdEe2UrM.png
RUGBzP5.png
FObX7rS.png
WQA384m.png
This was an absolutely insane battle, congrats, Wind! I was hoping for some discounts but there's always another time, what a cool experience!
This was an absolutely insane battle, congrats, Wind! I was hoping for some discounts but there's always another time, what a cool experience!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33