Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] A Perfect Storm
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/162803676023357440/975378432605171783/unknown.png[/img] congrats on the biggest saturday yet [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/162803676023357440/975378432835854376/unknown.png[/img] ended up right between NvP and WvE :3
unknown.png

congrats on the biggest saturday yet

unknown.png

ended up right between NvP and WvE :3
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Sheeeesh that was a crazy battle yall! Congrats wind, and well fought lightning!
Sheeeesh that was a crazy battle yall! Congrats wind, and well fought lightning!
9BcJXjq.png
Congrats to Wind for winning!
Congrats to Wind for winning!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Congrats to wind! It was a battle hard fought!
Congrats to wind! It was a battle hard fought!
Congrats wind!
Congrats wind!
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
Congrats both flights for such a well done battle! And congrats to Wind for getting the win!
Congrats both flights for such a well done battle! And congrats to Wind for getting the win!
uCR5SCW.png
Congrats to Wind! That was an impressive effort from both sides, I'm awed by the dedicated people who organized this battle, and by everyone who pitched in. Amazing work all around.
Congrats to Wind! That was an impressive effort from both sides, I'm awed by the dedicated people who organized this battle, and by everyone who pitched in. Amazing work all around.
flight: lightning
pronouns: they/them
Congrats Wind! This is a first dom battle I witnessed I think and I’m amazed by the effort from both sides!
Congrats Wind! This is a first dom battle I witnessed I think and I’m amazed by the effort from both sides!
Will open an adopt and skin & accent shop at some point... soon.
Congratulations Wind! That fight gave my lair a needed spring refresh.

I hope BossDad’s breezy papa is proud of his kid’s staff’s efforts.
Congratulations Wind! That fight gave my lair a needed spring refresh.

I hope BossDad’s breezy papa is proud of his kid’s staff’s efforts.
UYU9v2z.jpg
Congrats wind! And well done lightning too. For the first time I had some of my own fodder laying around (that I usually train during festivals for currency) that I decided to relinquish to the AH for 15kT each. Was not disappointed by the extra 300kT.

I'm amazed, last night when I went to bed adult fodder was 20g. Now I just checked and it's dropped like a stone to 8g. Gotta love battles haha
Congrats wind! And well done lightning too. For the first time I had some of my own fodder laying around (that I usually train during festivals for currency) that I decided to relinquish to the AH for 15kT each. Was not disappointed by the extra 300kT.

I'm amazed, last night when I went to bed adult fodder was 20g. Now I just checked and it's dropped like a stone to 8g. Gotta love battles haha
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33