Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] A Perfect Storm
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
I can finally go to bed now. omg the excitement. Thanks Lightning again for the amazing battle. [emoji=coatl love size=1]
I can finally go to bed now. omg the excitement. Thanks Lightning again for the amazing battle.
FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
Congrats wind! You put up a good fight ~
Congrats wind! You put up a good fight ~
wb_aeth.png
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
dEe2UrM.png
mjtJ868.png       
LGvol4P.png
AFDqeiv.gif
Congrats Wind!!

Well-fought from Lightning, the last couple days were so flippy I was having flashbacks to WvE! Tight battle down to the wire.
Congrats Wind!!

Well-fought from Lightning, the last couple days were so flippy I was having flashbacks to WvE! Tight battle down to the wire.
1HDUhks.png
Thank you for the fight lightning! It was electrifying. Complete with my heart stopping every time you flipped us :D

Well fought!!

Thank you for the fight lightning! It was electrifying. Complete with my heart stopping every time you flipped us :D

Well fought!!

xxz3tnOVC.pngxx tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngxxxx
Congratulations Wind, and gg Lightning! That was exciting to watch even from the sidelines of an uninvolved flight, haha
Congratulations Wind, and gg Lightning! That was exciting to watch even from the sidelines of an uninvolved flight, haha
TO5f5vS.png
soR20oU.png
tqGkHih.png
rI18gRz.png
dEe2UrM.png
ZZjBGKI.png
~ I prefer MODERN BREEDS ^^

+ + + Check out my Wanderers tab for beautiful, fairly priced dragons that need homes!
WI1HIHE.gif
Congrats Wind! Thanks Lightning for the exciting battle, I think every flip aged me 10 years.
Congrats Wind! Thanks Lightning for the exciting battle, I think every flip aged me 10 years.
ha74VPE.pngeLAndXa.pngEKZf3OC.png
Congrats to everyone for an amazing battle! My hands were shaking once the board ticked over, I think we all aged every flip ahaha. Time for everyone to take a well deserved nap <3
Congrats to everyone for an amazing battle! My hands were shaking once the board ticked over, I think we all aged every flip ahaha. Time for everyone to take a well deserved nap <3
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
Final day stats!

Day 7 saw 155,038 dragons exalted, nearly 3x the number exalted the previous day.

Exaltation for the whole week totalled 446,411 which is about 10k above EvW and 10k below NvP

The overall of non-exalted dragon population decreased by -270,789 (new hatches minus new exalts)

Good job everyone!

Battle week population / exalt stats spreadsheet
Final day stats!

Day 7 saw 155,038 dragons exalted, nearly 3x the number exalted the previous day.

Exaltation for the whole week totalled 446,411 which is about 10k above EvW and 10k below NvP

The overall of non-exalted dragon population decreased by -270,789 (new hatches minus new exalts)

Good job everyone!

Battle week population / exalt stats spreadsheet
smaller_2_by_devibrigard-db1jw11.png
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot doot doot
doot doot doot doot doot
Congrats Wind, that was an incredible battle! I hope y'all enjoy the lair discounts! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Congrats Wind, that was an incredible battle! I hope y'all enjoy the lair discounts!
man massive congrats to both flights for such a well fought battle!!! imo the most exciting one in recent years, those flips had me sweating
man massive congrats to both flights for such a well fought battle!!! imo the most exciting one in recent years, those flips had me sweating
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33