Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dumbest ways you have hurt yourself?
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 66 67
[quote name="Xionahri" date="2022-05-09 06:49:47" ] I once somehow managed to get second-degree burns on my hands while trying to get some fish out of the oven. Yes, I used tools. But it did not want to stay on the tools. Don't ask, I never quite managed to figire it out either. Fish was delicious, but I got to the hospital when the pain wouldn't stop. Relatively small wounds, but one was indeed somewhat open. And this wasn't the first time I'm only good at cooking in theory. Got lots of little burn scars on my hands. And the the one place where injuries are really annoying. Not all too bad, usually, just annoying. Edit: And also I'm currently solding at work, which apparently isn't great for my hands either. It mostly goes fine, but even despite knowing how to do that carefully I still slip up. At this point, burning myself must be a special talent. [/quote] saw this and remembered (also this is a bit off topic I know) I used to use hot glue for crafts a lot and burnt my hands bad a few times, but doing this I found a spot on one of my thumbs that is quite a bit more heat resistant than the rest of me-
Xionahri wrote on 2022-05-09 06:49:47:
I once somehow managed to get second-degree burns on my hands while trying to get some fish out of the oven. Yes, I used tools. But it did not want to stay on the tools. Don't ask, I never quite managed to figire it out either.
Fish was delicious, but I got to the hospital when the pain wouldn't stop. Relatively small wounds, but one was indeed somewhat open.

And this wasn't the first time I'm only good at cooking in theory. Got lots of little burn scars on my hands. And the the one place where injuries are really annoying. Not all too bad, usually, just annoying.

Edit: And also I'm currently solding at work, which apparently isn't great for my hands either. It mostly goes fine, but even despite knowing how to do that carefully I still slip up.

At this point, burning myself must be a special talent.
saw this and remembered (also this is a bit off topic I know)
I used to use hot glue for crafts a lot and burnt my hands bad a few times, but doing this I found a spot on one of my thumbs that is quite a bit more heat resistant than the rest of me-
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
i have a giant scar from sitting on a hot wheels car. i just went to sit down without looking, then there’s an ominous noise and my knee’s got a big ol’ slice through it. really didn’t help that it was a very dull part of said car sticking out, so it hasn’t healed well at all. it sticks out of my skin a lot, but at least it’s a fun story to tell now that i’m all better lol
i have a giant scar from sitting on a hot wheels car. i just went to sit down without looking, then there’s an ominous noise and my knee’s got a big ol’ slice through it. really didn’t help that it was a very dull part of said car sticking out, so it hasn’t healed well at all. it sticks out of my skin a lot, but at least it’s a fun story to tell now that i’m all better lol
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
when i was like 11 i was sitting on my bike that was propped up on a cinder block and wanted to see how fast the front wheel would go if i just kicked down on the pedal while my tire was being blown back up & a spoke was broken, sticking out of the tire, and when i pushed my foot down on the pedal, it slashed a long cut on my leg from my calf to my ankle. the scar is still visible in the light. it didn’t hurt very much but there was a lot of blood.
when i was like 11 i was sitting on my bike that was propped up on a cinder block and wanted to see how fast the front wheel would go if i just kicked down on the pedal while my tire was being blown back up & a spoke was broken, sticking out of the tire, and when i pushed my foot down on the pedal, it slashed a long cut on my leg from my calf to my ankle. the scar is still visible in the light. it didn’t hurt very much but there was a lot of blood.
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
i have a curse yall i got hit in the head with a ruby ball so hard i got a nosebleed
then the same thing happened again next class
like holy man

all the other kids were screaming and i was so confused cus like bro it's a nosebleed why you crying
i have a curse yall i got hit in the head with a ruby ball so hard i got a nosebleed
then the same thing happened again next class
like holy man

all the other kids were screaming and i was so confused cus like bro it's a nosebleed why you crying
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
As of recently I accidentally jammed my big toenail against the back of my foot and… surprise, surprise, it dug deep into my foot and I started bleeding! haha. the pain is still there but golly, it sure did hurt. :’]
As of recently I accidentally jammed my big toenail against the back of my foot and… surprise, surprise, it dug deep into my foot and I started bleeding! haha. the pain is still there but golly, it sure did hurt. :’]
chaogarden.gif
almost choked to death on a cheese calzone once!

another notable kid injury was when i was trying to get a cup off the top of the microwave to get some water for my dog, ended up bumping a pyrex measuring cup off the top of it, and had that thing shatter. one of the pieces ricocheted and took a big old chunk out of my ankle. i had two residents stitch me up at the hospital, and one of them decided to pull a prank on literally everyone else in the ER by asking me to scream as loud as i could when i was getting the lidocaine. being a Good Listener, i was just like. yeah ok! will do :^) and full throttle yelled, much to the dismay of both the other resident and my mom sdfgjsd

i also keep getting nasty paronychias since i bite my nails as a tic. hurts real bad. i'm boo boo the fool.
almost choked to death on a cheese calzone once!

another notable kid injury was when i was trying to get a cup off the top of the microwave to get some water for my dog, ended up bumping a pyrex measuring cup off the top of it, and had that thing shatter. one of the pieces ricocheted and took a big old chunk out of my ankle. i had two residents stitch me up at the hospital, and one of them decided to pull a prank on literally everyone else in the ER by asking me to scream as loud as i could when i was getting the lidocaine. being a Good Listener, i was just like. yeah ok! will do :^) and full throttle yelled, much to the dismay of both the other resident and my mom sdfgjsd

i also keep getting nasty paronychias since i bite my nails as a tic. hurts real bad. i'm boo boo the fool.
tumblr_nj881zEgtm1qbol1ao1_400.png
he/him // ER critter
Dropped a mop on my foot, I still have a scar
Dropped a mop on my foot, I still have a scar

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
Somehow scissor-glided through cardboard.

Also nearly was smashed by a giant box TV. (It didn’t hurt/injure me at all but it definitely had the potential too.)

Nearly choked on a single oat. SINGLE. OAT.

Broke a toenail bcs I was wearing like… 1/2 inch heels.

Laughing to hard and falling out of my trampoline and hitting my head on a cinder block. Somehow, I was t injured (it hurt like hell though.) no concussions, nothing. I was a monster as a kid.
Somehow scissor-glided through cardboard.

Also nearly was smashed by a giant box TV. (It didn’t hurt/injure me at all but it definitely had the potential too.)

Nearly choked on a single oat. SINGLE. OAT.

Broke a toenail bcs I was wearing like… 1/2 inch heels.

Laughing to hard and falling out of my trampoline and hitting my head on a cinder block. Somehow, I was t injured (it hurt like hell though.) no concussions, nothing. I was a monster as a kid.
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
Recently I got a pretty deep cut on my left index finger from opening up some Q Posket figures (the scissors slipped on the cardboard)

One of the rare times that being a compulsive hand-washer has been to my benefit rather than to my detriment
Recently I got a pretty deep cut on my left index finger from opening up some Q Posket figures (the scissors slipped on the cardboard)

One of the rare times that being a compulsive hand-washer has been to my benefit rather than to my detriment
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
- dropped a knife on my foot . it poked me a little and it didnt hurt at all and i didnt notice it broke skin until it bled through my sock

- i have a little cut on my hand that looks like its from a ring . i havent worn a ring on that finger for a while so . no idea where it came from

- bruises on my knees . it just happens no idea where from tho .

- climbed a tree to high and twisted my knee weird and it hurt a lot .
- same thing but from walking fast / running to the car in the rain and like slipping or something and it just twisting weird
this is probably why my knee hurts a bunch lmao
- dropped a knife on my foot . it poked me a little and it didnt hurt at all and i didnt notice it broke skin until it bled through my sock

- i have a little cut on my hand that looks like its from a ring . i havent worn a ring on that finger for a while so . no idea where it came from

- bruises on my knees . it just happens no idea where from tho .

- climbed a tree to high and twisted my knee weird and it hurt a lot .
- same thing but from walking fast / running to the car in the rain and like slipping or something and it just twisting weird
this is probably why my knee hurts a bunch lmao

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 66 67