Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furries!
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 128 129
@Craggerlongclaw Thank you!

That's what I originally thought, but if you think about it fursuits are literally just art. You can commission art on FR for USD and not have to give any % to the site.
@Craggerlongclaw Thank you!

That's what I originally thought, but if you think about it fursuits are literally just art. You can commission art on FR for USD and not have to give any % to the site.
EF77ZMA.png tLDlIiD.gif -Art shop
-PWYW Art Shop
-Art Dump (examples)
@probablyaflower
I have seen people make pokemon and digimon suits and fursonas so I don't think that it would be like not allowed or illegal to do so for the dragon.
@probablyaflower
I have seen people make pokemon and digimon suits and fursonas so I don't think that it would be like not allowed or illegal to do so for the dragon.
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
Can I shock some of you?
I am new, but i am old.
And for as long as I can remember I have always wanted to be a dragon.
When I got older , a werewolf.
But now, at my age....I realize that I am Frankensteins Bride.

And you know what?
That is ok.
I just use green and mark up my scars on Halloween.
Can I shock some of you?
I am new, but i am old.
And for as long as I can remember I have always wanted to be a dragon.
When I got older , a werewolf.
But now, at my age....I realize that I am Frankensteins Bride.

And you know what?
That is ok.
I just use green and mark up my scars on Halloween.
Come, come into my laboratory,
this way if you please,
I would not do that if I were you....
The monsters do not like it when you sneeze...
^That's pretty cool!^

I am a furry but frankly I am having a hard time choosing what my fursona should be. There's too many things to chose from.
^That's pretty cool!^

I am a furry but frankly I am having a hard time choosing what my fursona should be. There's too many things to chose from.
I realized I never properly introduced myself here… Hello, I am Craggy, a skunk/dragon hybrid. I have been a furry since 2019, and I love making strange art. [img]https://i.ibb.co/DCKMXrT/510-F40-E4-295-F-4-C30-A5-A0-56305-F315-D30.png[/img]
I realized I never properly introduced myself here…

Hello, I am Craggy, a skunk/dragon hybrid. I have been a furry since 2019, and I love making strange art.

510-F40-E4-295-F-4-C30-A5-A0-56305-F315-D30.png
What's everyone's process of choosing a fursona? I'm a but stuck.
@Merlarva your fursona can be whatever you want! Whatever animal, color, personality, etc. You can draw it yourself, use a free to use (f2u) base, or commission another artist to draw it.
@Merlarva your fursona can be whatever you want! Whatever animal, color, personality, etc. You can draw it yourself, use a free to use (f2u) base, or commission another artist to draw it.
And, to add to that, I feel like it's alright to have multiple characters as a sona. Everyone's got different aspects to themselves, so why shouldn't those be represented differently. Go nuts!

(That might be an unpopular opinion, but I honestly don't know what the general consensus is on that.)
And, to add to that, I feel like it's alright to have multiple characters as a sona. Everyone's got different aspects to themselves, so why shouldn't those be represented differently. Go nuts!

(That might be an unpopular opinion, but I honestly don't know what the general consensus is on that.)
[quote name="Merlarva" date="2022-05-10 13:18:14" ] What's everyone's process of choosing a fursona? I'm a but stuck. [/quote] @Merlarva My process is rather simple, really... i take not just my personality, but also my interests into account, as well as a sort of feeling that says to you "yes, this feels like me." In short, go with your gut, and if it doesn't fit, you can always change it to match you. for example: Alix, my main Sona, is an Eastern/Western Dragon mix, which is due to me and my life in the western hemisphere (America), and how i feel a sort of longing or interest in Eastern Culture and religious beliefs (Buddhism, Taoism, how much more calming it would be to be with so much Nature) they're a silvery blue color, with a white underbelly, which represents their more rebellious, snarky outside, which is due to the blue, but also the silvery tone to it represents their Mature, reserved outside they also contain, but the white underbelly represents vulnerability, and how they feel they're not fully within themself. they're also tall, like myself irl, which is slightly exaggerated and not at their full height yet either, which is also how even though i am an adult, and am considered as such, i still have room to grow. Alix is rather.... chubby, like myself, but also strong underneath it. (not to mention that they have been the target of Racism for being a dragon where they lived as a kid, for being taller than the rest so it was unfair for everyone, how they were female, but didnt have interest in any of the guys, and even beat them in sports.)
Merlarva wrote on 2022-05-10 13:18:14:

@Merlarva

My process is rather simple, really...
i take not just my personality, but also my interests into account, as well as a sort of feeling that says to you "yes, this feels like me."

In short, go with your gut, and if it doesn't fit, you can always change it to match you.

for example:

Alix, my main Sona, is an Eastern/Western Dragon mix, which is due to me and my life in the western hemisphere (America), and how i feel a sort of longing or interest in Eastern Culture and religious beliefs (Buddhism, Taoism, how much more calming it would be to be with so much Nature)

they're a silvery blue color, with a white underbelly, which represents their more rebellious, snarky outside, which is due to the blue, but also the silvery tone to it represents their Mature, reserved outside they also contain, but the white underbelly represents vulnerability, and how they feel they're not fully within themself.

they're also tall, like myself irl, which is slightly exaggerated and not at their full height yet either, which is also how even though i am an adult, and am considered as such, i still have room to grow.

Alix is rather.... chubby, like myself, but also strong underneath it. (not to mention that they have been the target of Racism for being a dragon where they lived as a kid, for being taller than the rest so it was unfair for everyone, how they were female, but didnt have interest in any of the guys, and even beat them in sports.)
8vRmfHR.jpg

tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png

ZhydIqY.png
Sorry for the long post, i felt like i had to share a little bit about her for once
Sorry for the long post, i felt like i had to share a little bit about her for once
8vRmfHR.jpg

tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png

ZhydIqY.png
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 128 129