Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furries!
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129
[quote name="@BreathlessRose" date="2024-04-24 16:26:40" ] It's more like a joke, but there is a random fursona generator [emoji=banescale laughing size=1] https://randomgenerate.io/random-fursona-generator [/quote] Wow, that is actually a really cool way to generate character ideas, it's so much fun! Thanks for sharing that. :D @Rockpools, those are the cutest characters ever, oml. [emoji=skull size=1] And species that you don't often see!
@BreathlessRose wrote on 2024-04-24 16:26:40:
It's more like a joke, but there is a random fursona generator

https://randomgenerate.io/random-fursona-generator

Wow, that is actually a really cool way to generate character ideas, it's so much fun! Thanks for sharing that. :D

@Rockpools, those are the cutest characters ever, oml. And species that you don't often see!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I would love to have a fursuit but I can’t think of cool character ideas and or fursonas :(
Maybe I would be a Bat and a hybrid of another creature?
My hope is to one day be able to commission either a partial and or fullsuit by BeautyofTheBass since they were one of the first glimpses ive ever had into the fandom way back when xD
I would love to have a fursuit but I can’t think of cool character ideas and or fursonas :(
Maybe I would be a Bat and a hybrid of another creature?
My hope is to one day be able to commission either a partial and or fullsuit by BeautyofTheBass since they were one of the first glimpses ive ever had into the fandom way back when xD
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png
Finally turned my fursona into a dragon on fr! Dusthides were perfect. It’s my avatar dragon now [emoji=imperial star size=1]
Finally turned my fursona into a dragon on fr! Dusthides were perfect.
It’s my avatar dragon now
I don’t know what to put here
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129