Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Lore] Item Expansions - Closed!
1 2
[center]I hoard these chonkers [item=pallas cat][item=ashmane cat] It would be interesting to see your take on a reason for hoarding them!
I hoard these chonkers

Pallas Cat Ashmane Cat

It would be interesting to see your take on a reason for hoarding them!
S6WcdoO.png 20gmG6n.gifqrwQwYg.png0wp8z1g.png
I hoard gar and marsh stalkers. Why? [item=Sicklemaw Gar] [item=Marsh Stalker]
I hoard gar and marsh stalkers. Why?

Sicklemaw Gar Marsh Stalker

4xd1oW3.png
Ooooooooo I'm a big fan of... [item=Lost Crown] [item=Showy Bells] [item=Glass Knife] If any of those grab your fancy!
Ooooooooo I'm a big fan of...

Lost Crown
Showy Bells
Glass Knife

If any of those grab your fancy!
Check out The Carrefour Inn, an art exalt rescue!
Commission me at FancyFlier's Gijinka and Commission Corner!
Or take a peek at Thread and Shears Tailor Shop, a free-to-use outfit depository!
They/Them | GMT-4
@sop402

A weekend at the Arena features competitions of a much more savory flavor. Until Monday's coliseum matches are announced, talonok grillmasters delight their audience with acrobatics and aromatics alike. But it's not all kosher, even if it is tasty. Some chefs use Showman's Arowana to communicate their next bets secretly - a flash of scale here, and there a flick of fins under acutely angled sunlight... It's practically interminable and thus, perhaps you begin to see, quite profitable.

It's true the Ringscale Arowana is not an humble fish, but did you know some Ice clans even consider it holy? Before crossing the Reclaimer's Glacier, drakes drink a strong, oily tea made from three of its golden scales. These represent the dawn, the day, and the dusk of one's life. Savor it now, while you can. The Reclaimer's journey is always longer than the day it's undertaken...

Once, a young mith doctor was ambushed by Death Seeker-s more enterprising than she. Her Florist's Satchel was abandoned on the tundra where it froze, forgotten for millennia. But the wares within included a rare and powerful seed, and long after the mith's time, the seed rooted, broke ice, and headed for the sky. Those who seek its medicine must scale its newly minted crown, where among its thorns and fruits that same old satchel still hangs on high...
@sop402

A weekend at the Arena features competitions of a much more savory flavor. Until Monday's coliseum matches are announced, talonok grillmasters delight their audience with acrobatics and aromatics alike. But it's not all kosher, even if it is tasty. Some chefs use Showman's Arowana to communicate their next bets secretly - a flash of scale here, and there a flick of fins under acutely angled sunlight... It's practically interminable and thus, perhaps you begin to see, quite profitable.

It's true the Ringscale Arowana is not an humble fish, but did you know some Ice clans even consider it holy? Before crossing the Reclaimer's Glacier, drakes drink a strong, oily tea made from three of its golden scales. These represent the dawn, the day, and the dusk of one's life. Savor it now, while you can. The Reclaimer's journey is always longer than the day it's undertaken...

Once, a young mith doctor was ambushed by Death Seeker-s more enterprising than she. Her Florist's Satchel was abandoned on the tundra where it froze, forgotten for millennia. But the wares within included a rare and powerful seed, and long after the mith's time, the seed rooted, broke ice, and headed for the sky. Those who seek its medicine must scale its newly minted crown, where among its thorns and fruits that same old satchel still hangs on high...
0Xrg9Di.png
@MineralTownNPC wow... I'm speechless! These are awesome bits of lore, now definitely canon for my clan at least.
Thank you!
@MineralTownNPC wow... I'm speechless! These are awesome bits of lore, now definitely canon for my clan at least.
Thank you!
@Islet

Anything can happen in Arcane country, which makes security a highly lucrative concern. Even the quaintest little shoppe can be made a spectacle of itself, warped by the proprietor's own lofty hopes and dreams. The Islet's Archives is one of the more notorious clients in the industry for two reasons: 1) It's a library and 2) It's well maintained. Go figure, right? It makes more sense if you're native - or so the natives say.

In its raw form Infused Crystal is Fool's Gold, dearly desired then cast away by disgusted prospectors. Naturally, a mineral gets ideas about itself and its worth, and there's no dissuading them unless you've got the astral touch. Naturally, a mineral finds itself attracted to the Islet's magnitude and, naturally, the resident Archivist employs them as torches.

Among juicy scrolls and even juicier students, they absorb their surrounding stories, thoughts, and energies. Those positively influenced emit a pinkish incense when doused, which is captured for visitors' safety and amusement. You can buy Encapsulated Mist from the gift shop on your way out, but please do only think happy thoughts when reading by crystalight...
@Islet

Anything can happen in Arcane country, which makes security a highly lucrative concern. Even the quaintest little shoppe can be made a spectacle of itself, warped by the proprietor's own lofty hopes and dreams. The Islet's Archives is one of the more notorious clients in the industry for two reasons: 1) It's a library and 2) It's well maintained. Go figure, right? It makes more sense if you're native - or so the natives say.

In its raw form Infused Crystal is Fool's Gold, dearly desired then cast away by disgusted prospectors. Naturally, a mineral gets ideas about itself and its worth, and there's no dissuading them unless you've got the astral touch. Naturally, a mineral finds itself attracted to the Islet's magnitude and, naturally, the resident Archivist employs them as torches.

Among juicy scrolls and even juicier students, they absorb their surrounding stories, thoughts, and energies. Those positively influenced emit a pinkish incense when doused, which is captured for visitors' safety and amusement. You can buy Encapsulated Mist from the gift shop on your way out, but please do only think happy thoughts when reading by crystalight...
0Xrg9Di.png
Omg, your lore is amazing, asd- I'm so impressed by how you came up with that! Love the way you link the items and it fits so well with my lore <3

Thank you so very much! I'll post it on my ore page with credits to you and a link to your lair page!
Omg, your lore is amazing, asd- I'm so impressed by how you came up with that! Love the way you link the items and it fits so well with my lore <3

Thank you so very much! I'll post it on my ore page with credits to you and a link to your lair page!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2