Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
[quote name="Lasagnagsag" date="2022-04-15 09:58:05" ] Might make myself change my avatar as punishment until I get this drawing done lmao [/quote] Actually I'm kinda liking the new look, I might just keep it.
Lasagnagsag wrote on 2022-04-15 09:58:05:
Might make myself change my avatar as punishment until I get this drawing done lmao
Actually I'm kinda liking the new look, I might just keep it.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
i’m so cold. i hate this.
i’m so cold. i hate this.
chaogarden.gif
[quote name="Corvuscorpus" date="2022-04-16 20:26:08" ] Africa by TOTO (unironically) slaps [/quote] agreed
Corvuscorpus wrote on 2022-04-16 20:26:08:
Africa by TOTO (unironically) slaps
agreed
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
i ate WAY too much food
i ate WAY too much food
ECWVu.gifIiUng.gifLIvad.gifejvtR.gif
Back pain :(
Back pain :(
aburage.... [img]https://images.goodsmile.info/cgm/images/product/20220317/12476/96640/large/de7579ef493025ba9aaf1f8712cd9531.jpg[/img] what i would do to have the saga & lappland nendoroids ...
aburage....

de7579ef493025ba9aaf1f8712cd9531.jpg

what i would do to have the saga & lappland nendoroids ...
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
can’t wait to eat… I’m so so hungry ;w;…
can’t wait to eat… I’m so so hungry ;w;…
chaogarden.gif
FAN-MADE SHEET MUSIC MY BELOVED!!! This is so sick; it's fully scored and everything!
FAN-MADE SHEET MUSIC MY BELOVED!!! This is so sick; it's fully scored and everything!
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png
Face into the wind
Prepare to ride the currents
Rise into the sky
I forgot where I put my Apple Pencil. Dang. How am I gonna exist without it :|
I forgot where I put my Apple Pencil. Dang. How am I gonna exist without it :|
NHnRMJ2.pngY8tJr9S.pngbzEU9i1.pngWRPJKhj.png
Q8ZELGQ.png
You are interwoven into parts of my life, no matter how desperate I am to be free of you. There is music from you that I like. I even have an album from that band.

I wish I could shed you the way a snake sheds its skin. I know I'm stronger without you, but.. how..? "Just don't think about it"? How do I do that? I have such a short life, you gobbled so much of it.

I'm over you. I'm not over what you did to me. I hate that you are gallivanting and can hurt other people, while I'm stuck here mending and refusing to trust anybody because you betrayed my trust and the very few that could have come after you just reinforce that nobody gives a crap about me. I'm a trophy to almost every man who mistakenly thinks they have a romantic interest in me. I refuse to be a trophy.

Just let me let go of you. Why can't I forget you. What do I have to do to drown you out of my mind. I just want to forget.
You are interwoven into parts of my life, no matter how desperate I am to be free of you. There is music from you that I like. I even have an album from that band.

I wish I could shed you the way a snake sheds its skin. I know I'm stronger without you, but.. how..? "Just don't think about it"? How do I do that? I have such a short life, you gobbled so much of it.

I'm over you. I'm not over what you did to me. I hate that you are gallivanting and can hurt other people, while I'm stuck here mending and refusing to trust anybody because you betrayed my trust and the very few that could have come after you just reinforce that nobody gives a crap about me. I'm a trophy to almost every man who mistakenly thinks they have a romantic interest in me. I refuse to be a trophy.

Just let me let go of you. Why can't I forget you. What do I have to do to drown you out of my mind. I just want to forget.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer