Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
It feels like, since the death of DeviantART, I haven't been able to connect with other artists and make friends. Kinda bums me out when I think about it too much.
It feels like, since the death of DeviantART, I haven't been able to connect with other artists and make friends. Kinda bums me out when I think about it too much.
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
totally not bana what do you mean haha

nope not at all
totally not bana what do you mean haha

nope not at all

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Impostor syndrome is all fun and games until you're actually worse than everyone thinks and everyone is realizing it even though you never wanted to convince them you're capable.
Impostor syndrome is all fun and games until you're actually worse than everyone thinks and everyone is realizing it even though you never wanted to convince them you're capable.
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
Y'all ever just *procrastinates homework because you're tired* *procrastinates sleeping because you're hungry* *procrastinates eating because you would have to talk to people* *procrastinate talking to people because you're overwhelmed by school* *procrastinates homework because-*
Y'all ever just *procrastinates homework because you're tired* *procrastinates sleeping because you're hungry* *procrastinates eating because you would have to talk to people* *procrastinate talking to people because you're overwhelmed by school* *procrastinates homework because-*
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
cant stop thinking about nearl the radiant knight .... Look at my girl ... SHES SO GORJUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to pull on her banner ... Whenever it comes
cant stop thinking about nearl the radiant knight .... Look at my girl ... SHES SO GORJUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to pull on her banner ... Whenever it comes
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
I can't even go out with my family for Easter because I have a migraine and because depression is kicking me in the teeth.
I can't even go out with my family for Easter because I have a migraine and because depression is kicking me in the teeth.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Finally thought about a job I’d actually love to have! Maybe once I’m older…
Finally thought about a job I’d actually love to have! Maybe once I’m older…
Ot3Ahks.jpg
getting my friend into fandoms i love is the greatest feeling ajwaijegj
getting my friend into fandoms i love is the greatest feeling ajwaijegj
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
Damn this song slaps incredibly hard. Into my spotify playlist you go.
Damn this song slaps incredibly hard. Into my spotify playlist you go.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
the deep ocean is truly magestic and beautiful, been watching documentary videos after another for a while as the rain is pouring down heavily here where i live

the sound calms me down a lot, at least something to make me relax and forget a bit about university work and the flu i got :,)
the deep ocean is truly magestic and beautiful, been watching documentary videos after another for a while as the rain is pouring down heavily here where i live

the sound calms me down a lot, at least something to make me relax and forget a bit about university work and the flu i got :,)
mini_hank.gif
Just Inserting some text here... Hello there! Mid 20's, He/They; Getting better finally! General Art Design Student
Alters- Bermudian System
Current: Alex, Gabs
mini_tankman.gif