Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
it is FANDRAGON TIME YESS
it is FANDRAGON TIME YESS

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
what if....... you wanted to draw. but brain said no <3
what if....... you wanted to draw. but brain said no <3
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
There’s such a simple solution to this stupid dilemma I’ve had for a year now but no one wants me to follow through with it :(
There’s such a simple solution to this stupid dilemma I’ve had for a year now but no one wants me to follow through with it :(
Ot3Ahks.jpg
<---- burdened with animatic thoughts
had the self restraint to not work on all of it at once but i want to SO BAD
<---- burdened with animatic thoughts
had the self restraint to not work on all of it at once but i want to SO BAD
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase
So.. the movie theatre switched the room that our movie was going to be shown in, the one we bought tickets to days in advance. Didn't email us, told us the wrong (original) room while we got our tickets and food. Didn't send anyone into the room to tell us it had switched. Didn't refund us for the big screen we payed extra for.

Luckily we didn't miss the movie, previews were still going. But still, Im sorry??
So.. the movie theatre switched the room that our movie was going to be shown in, the one we bought tickets to days in advance. Didn't email us, told us the wrong (original) room while we got our tickets and food. Didn't send anyone into the room to tell us it had switched. Didn't refund us for the big screen we payed extra for.

Luckily we didn't miss the movie, previews were still going. But still, Im sorry??
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
holds @ferriska like this [img]https://i.imgur.com/ffi4fqM.jpg[/img] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] /p
holds @ferriska like this

ffi4fqM.jpg

/p
chaogarden.gif
the measurements were uNDER THE IMAGE WHY WERE THEY UNDER THE IMAGE
the measurements were uNDER THE IMAGE WHY WERE THEY UNDER THE IMAGE
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
The way I would die for a Switch remake of PMD Explorers of Sky.

My first tattoo is going to be a matching one with my mom, but best believe that some kind of nod to that game is gonna be next.
The way I would die for a Switch remake of PMD Explorers of Sky.

My first tattoo is going to be a matching one with my mom, but best believe that some kind of nod to that game is gonna be next.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
rant [emoji=tundra star size=1] I'm such a hypocrite. This realization has not helped my current mental state <3 Where do these people get such a vicious will to live? Did I forget to water mine or something? Can I get a new one on Amazon? girl help Love when I try to make a valid point to my dad during an argument and he just stares at me like I grew five new heads. *bashes on my friend for being so selfish and attention-hungry* *realizes this is because I myself want more attention from them* *instant awful feelings* Is it that wrong to want to feel celebrated/appreciated or even ACKNOWLEDGED after all this stupidly hard work I've done for everyone else? I don't know how I turned into a people pleaser but I thought it would at least make me likeable... apparently, it did not. I can't just be supportive, selfless, and funny to be worth people's time, noooo. I also have to be a superstar athlete or performer! Maybe if I got the lead role in the school's next production people would turn my way for once! Maybe if I made music or got 100's on EVERY assignment I'd get people talking to me! Not even my parents give two turds about how I feel. My dad tries, at least, but his neurotypical self doesn't understand how I can be so unsatisfied with life. He thinks everything is perfect and dandy, and that part of life is facing (and overcoming) challenges! Sure, I can face challenges, but they topple me over like a sand castle in a tsunami. It's humiliating and causes my anxiety about new things to rise even higher. I'm scared to get out of bed in the morning because I KNOW that failure is inevitable in some part of my day and I'd rather avoid it. If I could hibernate for the rest of my life and then wither away with time I'd do it asap. Honestly I would find some stupid way to fail at that too. Everything just feels impossible. Even putting on clothes is a huge hurdle in my day. Wish we could go back to virtual school because then I could at least be comfortable at home while I work. Anyway, yeah stuff feels difficult for no reason and I don't think I have proper support. I'm degrading. I can feel my brain falling apart. I can't handle the stress. No one is helping me. No one cares, honestly. They just want me there so someone can listen to them talk about themselves for hours. And look what I'm doing in this thread here! The hypocrisy is astounding. I hate this. Also recently saw a therapist for the first time and honestly she's too old to really understand what I'm going through. She herself has kids so I'm worried that she'll side with my parents over what I say, and THAT is an issue. Look at me, thirsty for validation. I try really hard not to base my worth on what others say/think, but IT'S DIFFICULT. If no one talks to me for a while, how am I not supposed to take it personally and start thinking people want me dead? I've seen so many other people be the center of attention. My sibling with their (severe) health concerns, my best friend getting the lead role, my parents each getting a birthday+mother/father's day every year. Even on MY birthday, the spotlight is shared with my twin sibling. Everything given to me has always been shared with them. Oh, mom got me a chocolate bar! Wait, I have to split it? But they don't even want it! Nothing positive has ever been about me. Nothing. If there has been something, it's been about my accomplishments. Not me as a person. Although tbf what IS there to like about me? My humor adjacent to that of a 5th grader? My depression? My tendency to sniff things randomly? Yeah if I met myself I'd probably hate me too. Heck, I already do. It's a big slice of that depression pizza. Like bruh I'm unattractive, I have a stutter, I wear the same 3 (unstylish and low effort) outfits, I'm a picky eater, I complain too much, I'm apparently a gigantonormous hypocrite, I don't know how to style my gross and frizzy hair, I'm super hairy, my face is crooked and asymmetrical, I'm clumsy so I can't play sports or videogames very well, I don't have an actual music taste (I just listen to whatever songs sound good?), I could go on and on. And on. But I won't, at least for now. I'm glad I have a place to write things down where people don't have to read them. My next objective is to sleep, so that maybe the pains of tomorrow are a little less awful. I'm doing my best, although no one seems to realize it. May be poor performance but it's all I've got. It's probably all I'll have for the rest of my life, seeing how things are going at the supposedly "easiest" I'll ever have it. Idc what people say. This is hell. Let's see how long I can bear the flames.
rant

I'm such a hypocrite. This realization has not helped my current mental state <3
Where do these people get such a vicious will to live? Did I forget to water mine or something? Can I get a new one on Amazon? girl help

Love when I try to make a valid point to my dad during an argument and he just stares at me like I grew five new heads.

*bashes on my friend for being so selfish and attention-hungry* *realizes this is because I myself want more attention from them* *instant awful feelings*
Is it that wrong to want to feel celebrated/appreciated or even ACKNOWLEDGED after all this stupidly hard work I've done for everyone else? I don't know how I turned into a people pleaser but I thought it would at least make me likeable... apparently, it did not. I can't just be supportive, selfless, and funny to be worth people's time, noooo. I also have to be a superstar athlete or performer! Maybe if I got the lead role in the school's next production people would turn my way for once! Maybe if I made music or got 100's on EVERY assignment I'd get people talking to me!

Not even my parents give two turds about how I feel. My dad tries, at least, but his neurotypical self doesn't understand how I can be so unsatisfied with life. He thinks everything is perfect and dandy, and that part of life is facing (and overcoming) challenges! Sure, I can face challenges, but they topple me over like a sand castle in a tsunami. It's humiliating and causes my anxiety about new things to rise even higher. I'm scared to get out of bed in the morning because I KNOW that failure is inevitable in some part of my day and I'd rather avoid it. If I could hibernate for the rest of my life and then wither away with time I'd do it asap. Honestly I would find some stupid way to fail at that too.

Everything just feels impossible. Even putting on clothes is a huge hurdle in my day. Wish we could go back to virtual school because then I could at least be comfortable at home while I work. Anyway, yeah stuff feels difficult for no reason and I don't think I have proper support. I'm degrading. I can feel my brain falling apart. I can't handle the stress. No one is helping me. No one cares, honestly. They just want me there so someone can listen to them talk about themselves for hours. And look what I'm doing in this thread here! The hypocrisy is astounding. I hate this.

Also recently saw a therapist for the first time and honestly she's too old to really understand what I'm going through. She herself has kids so I'm worried that she'll side with my parents over what I say, and THAT is an issue.
Look at me, thirsty for validation. I try really hard not to base my worth on what others say/think, but IT'S DIFFICULT. If no one talks to me for a while, how am I not supposed to take it personally and start thinking people want me dead?
I've seen so many other people be the center of attention. My sibling with their (severe) health concerns, my best friend getting the lead role, my parents each getting a birthday+mother/father's day every year. Even on MY birthday, the spotlight is shared with my twin sibling. Everything given to me has always been shared with them. Oh, mom got me a chocolate bar! Wait, I have to split it? But they don't even want it!

Nothing positive has ever been about me. Nothing. If there has been something, it's been about my accomplishments. Not me as a person. Although tbf what IS there to like about me? My humor adjacent to that of a 5th grader? My depression? My tendency to sniff things randomly? Yeah if I met myself I'd probably hate me too. Heck, I already do. It's a big slice of that depression pizza. Like bruh I'm unattractive, I have a stutter, I wear the same 3 (unstylish and low effort) outfits, I'm a picky eater, I complain too much, I'm apparently a gigantonormous hypocrite, I don't know how to style my gross and frizzy hair, I'm super hairy, my face is crooked and asymmetrical, I'm clumsy so I can't play sports or videogames very well, I don't have an actual music taste (I just listen to whatever songs sound good?), I could go on and on. And on.

But I won't, at least for now. I'm glad I have a place to write things down where people don't have to read them. My next objective is to sleep, so that maybe the pains of tomorrow are a little less awful. I'm doing my best, although no one seems to realize it. May be poor performance but it's all I've got. It's probably all I'll have for the rest of my life, seeing how things are going at the supposedly "easiest" I'll ever have it. Idc what people say. This is hell.

Let's see how long I can bear the flames.
Ot3Ahks.jpg
you know what, thooo???
if i can't physically build that museum - or have enough money to rent studios and rooms for it, etc - then i shall make a detailed website!!!

yes, me, who knows nothing of coding :'33c!! an actual website!!!!!

how about, i partner with other vultures - or even actual farms?? maybe??? - and we take niiice pics of every fox pelt that exists :'33c?

every.
single.
morph.
imaginable!!!

high-res neutral pictures (multiple ones from different angles and all details / macro shot / etc, per fox individual) where people can zoom-in as they wish, to see all of the 100% realistic-light colours and fur softness details, and all that jazz, lol etc!!!

and there is text, explaining the genetic code and bg of the morph (that the site viewer wants to explore), and HOW it relates to other morphs - or even?? what other morphs it can create, with what pairs???? OMG

and ofc... bases in genetics, the story of foxes in the world... etc :'33c! archives, antique pics... bases in taxidermy, for how they made those full fox stoles that women in the 30s-40s wore around their necks :'D!

i def WILL need help for this, tho xD lol, such a huuuuge undertaking...

But!!! i'm done with uni after wednesday, so yay >:'3!!! will have time for thiiis!!!!!
- Aigle-Renard; iel (or they).
you know what, thooo???
if i can't physically build that museum - or have enough money to rent studios and rooms for it, etc - then i shall make a detailed website!!!

yes, me, who knows nothing of coding :'33c!! an actual website!!!!!

how about, i partner with other vultures - or even actual farms?? maybe??? - and we take niiice pics of every fox pelt that exists :'33c?

every.
single.
morph.
imaginable!!!

high-res neutral pictures (multiple ones from different angles and all details / macro shot / etc, per fox individual) where people can zoom-in as they wish, to see all of the 100% realistic-light colours and fur softness details, and all that jazz, lol etc!!!

and there is text, explaining the genetic code and bg of the morph (that the site viewer wants to explore), and HOW it relates to other morphs - or even?? what other morphs it can create, with what pairs???? OMG

and ofc... bases in genetics, the story of foxes in the world... etc :'33c! archives, antique pics... bases in taxidermy, for how they made those full fox stoles that women in the 30s-40s wore around their necks :'D!

i def WILL need help for this, tho xD lol, such a huuuuge undertaking...

But!!! i'm done with uni after wednesday, so yay >:'3!!! will have time for thiiis!!!!!
- Aigle-Renard; iel (or they).
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)