Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
It happened months ago now, so... why can I not let it go yet? How come I can't go a day without thinking about it? Why do I still feel so awful for it? I wish I could just forget.
It happened months ago now, so... why can I not let it go yet? How come I can't go a day without thinking about it? Why do I still feel so awful for it? I wish I could just forget.
How the heck do these poor earbuds still work? This is the 2nd time I've accidentally washed them in the washer. I gave them a few days to dry out (if an electronic gets wet, you MUST let it dry out completely or else it's guaranteed to be busted from shorting out), but I would have thought that they'd be toast this time.
How the heck do these poor earbuds still work? This is the 2nd time I've accidentally washed them in the washer. I gave them a few days to dry out (if an electronic gets wet, you MUST let it dry out completely or else it's guaranteed to be busted from shorting out), but I would have thought that they'd be toast this time.
LuMKHMO.pngG8Qs5W9.pngImE8TtZ.pngoKZOZJE.pngdnRpItE.png
was it a waste of time? absolutely not! I finally broke out of my art block for at least an hour >:DDD

should I have been sleeping instead? yeah

the nicest people I've ever met have all been on this website. maybe humanity has a chance. what if we all band together and form a nation/j
was it a waste of time? absolutely not! I finally broke out of my art block for at least an hour >:DDD

should I have been sleeping instead? yeah

the nicest people I've ever met have all been on this website. maybe humanity has a chance. what if we all band together and form a nation/j
Ot3Ahks.jpg
It's so late but I don't want to sleep. I want to keep playing but I must sleep.
It's so late but I don't want to sleep. I want to keep playing but I must sleep.
tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo5_100.png BkIPCfy.jpg
hyper 2am writing cause sudden inspiration lets gooo
hyper 2am writing cause sudden inspiration lets gooo
man. that really took so long… I’m glad that I’m home but it sucks that I’m tired because I wanna look at funny photos of two characters I’m hyperfixating on so bad right now but can’t since I’m tired. [emoji=skull size=1]
man. that really took so long… I’m glad that I’m home but it sucks that I’m tired because I wanna look at funny photos of two characters I’m hyperfixating on so bad right now but can’t since I’m tired.
chaogarden.gif
if we wont do it medically im not doing it at all
if we wont do it medically im not doing it at all
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
I hate that being tired triggers my depression, why does it have to be physical...
I hate that being tired triggers my depression, why does it have to be physical...
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Social anxiety is so dumb. I just asked politely for something and I've been avoiding the message I got in response like the plague kajshjkakj
Social anxiety is so dumb. I just asked politely for something and I've been avoiding the message I got in response like the plague kajshjkakj
PJb908Z.png
I am once again giving 3/4 of my friends the silent treatment.
If all three of you thought it was so damn funny to laugh at my horrible luck in a game, and to rub a character in my face, whom I've been trying to get for forever now- fine then, I quit.

Have fun with your waste of money, because none of you even wanted that character. You all only tried to get them to make fun of me for not having them, which, gee thanks! Not like my neurodivergency makes me x100 times more oversensitive to this bs!!
I love you all too! </hard j

No matter how comfortable I feel at certain places, I still get an intense fight-or-flight response when trying to talk to clerks and workers- Man, I just wanna pick up a package without having to almost pass out.
I am once again giving 3/4 of my friends the silent treatment.
If all three of you thought it was so damn funny to laugh at my horrible luck in a game, and to rub a character in my face, whom I've been trying to get for forever now- fine then, I quit.

Have fun with your waste of money, because none of you even wanted that character. You all only tried to get them to make fun of me for not having them, which, gee thanks! Not like my neurodivergency makes me x100 times more oversensitive to this bs!!
I love you all too! </hard j

No matter how comfortable I feel at certain places, I still get an intense fight-or-flight response when trying to talk to clerks and workers- Man, I just wanna pick up a package without having to almost pass out.