Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Plague Subspecies] Necromancers
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 235 236
@3idolon It's called Moldy Meat! I actually have the first pair for a hatchery I'm starting for it, a brick/soil/swamp pair. Don't ask me how long it took me to get them, I made the mistake of trying to get a color combo of which was on literally a single other dragon in the entire site, which was in a dead lair. I'm currently working on getting their genes, and they will start breeding on the 29th! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=107&bodygene=25&breed=10&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=36&tertgene=73&winggene=12&wings=54&auth=d70e1dd915d6787d2b93a35fa67c14de06a6b870&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@3idolon

It's called Moldy Meat! I actually have the first pair for a hatchery I'm starting for it, a brick/soil/swamp pair. Don't ask me how long it took me to get them, I made the mistake of trying to get a color combo of which was on literally a single other dragon in the entire site, which was in a dead lair.
I'm currently working on getting their genes, and they will start breeding on the 29th!
dragon?age=1&body=107&bodygene=25&breed=10&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=36&tertgene=73&winggene=12&wings=54&auth=d70e1dd915d6787d2b93a35fa67c14de06a6b870&dummyext=prev.png
@GrumpyNoodle How exciting, I love that scry! They totally look like moldy meat, haha. Are they a Plague subspecies? They look like a plague subspecies. And yeah I know all about those ridiculous breeding projects. Just a single dragon matching the colors is pretty bad XD Respect to your patience in getting a mated pair! I know someone who's only been able to find G1s for breeding stock, so you can imagine the starting funds sunk into that. Once you get your subspecies up and running you could register them on the current list of Plague subspecies, I believe it's still being updated!
@GrumpyNoodle How exciting, I love that scry! They totally look like moldy meat, haha. Are they a Plague subspecies? They look like a plague subspecies. And yeah I know all about those ridiculous breeding projects. Just a single dragon matching the colors is pretty bad XD Respect to your patience in getting a mated pair! I know someone who's only been able to find G1s for breeding stock, so you can imagine the starting funds sunk into that. Once you get your subspecies up and running you could register them on the current list of Plague subspecies, I believe it's still being updated!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon

Yes, they are meant to be a Plague subspecies hahah!
And I'll be sure to! I'm still trying to workshop the lore behind it, we could discuss in dms maybe so we don't take too much space in an unrelated subspecies thread lol
@3idolon

Yes, they are meant to be a Plague subspecies hahah!
And I'll be sure to! I'm still trying to workshop the lore behind it, we could discuss in dms maybe so we don't take too much space in an unrelated subspecies thread lol
@GrumpyNoodle Sure! My DMs are always open. My IRL stuff is a bit busy right now but I always try to get caught up on FR correspondence and such on the weekends. They look very fun so I'm sure they'll have fun lore as well!
@GrumpyNoodle Sure! My DMs are always open. My IRL stuff is a bit busy right now but I always try to get caught up on FR correspondence and such on the weekends. They look very fun so I'm sure they'll have fun lore as well!
@
@
@Scorpiontail @Geist Thanks again for helping me test out the form, your Necros have been added to the Elite registry!
@Scorpiontail @Geist Thanks again for helping me test out the form, your Necros have been added to the Elite registry!
@
@
@3idolon @adaejha @agonist @aileth @alliram @amezrou @angeliiii @anjoulas @antisense @apothecaria @aradan @traumatic @artuserisorion @askesis @astraldragons @zavijava @thecount @balam @redwyrm @apneic @cigayda @bigsistermoon @agheful @glampire @blushunt @bonesandmurk @borrowedphrases @bxy26 @caathedral @captainsaviathan @cartographic @cinamonpizza @svarog @clockworkeclipse @coldapotumkin @confusion @continlula @corvusnevermore @cosmicfalcon @counterklock @crimsonlilly @germs @datedchicken @dathomir @dawnfire13 @dekomaru @delotha @demonhearts @direclaw @dorumon210 @dragonsquid @drakessis @eragia @erraticpulse @fall29 @fearthearchmage @featherfalls @felverus @fernfalls @finalflight @verholyduck @flirt @flyteeth @flyteofheart @fouguri @vivisect @franchesca @frankenfood @gabssey @sylvanlady @geist @getyourghost @gibberish @glaucous @goldensootball @haftlinger @halua @harleychaos @hawkstartheking @helix @hideki @hlaalu @gwythaint @horseleech @hppjwof @hyddenchyld @ichorapotheosis @informalknight @inkfrog @itsthirteen @kalicokat @karikumik @kava @kmrikkari @kneph @knockoutbd @coffeeghost @kreptv @kwozmotis @kyubbikurama @ladydiscord @laufeys @belated @levantera @littleantler @loucat @loyalstar @lunaralight @lunarmoth @meilis @mephi @mindrop @minona @mnkn10 @moonseed @mxferal @naibobi @necramancy @necromancess @necromaniac @nerodrag @nightstreet @noxextractum @probablyskeletor @protogenos @provaha @psittacidae @tarantulove @reotheleo @rockbeau @rockss @rosielin @scorpiontail @screenmaster @seonais @serpentineoracle @serpentscribe @serron @shadari @shadowfire1223 @shadowpiper @sherina @sidia @sirenasib @sixcrows @skyserenade @smokesignals @snowsilver @somnovem @sonjmir @zephariel @godseeker @starlitbreath @stduke @stormcatcherhere @strangeflesh @sunsong43 @teahorse @tendervulture @textbookhumor @thecell @theeternalplague @theine @toxicsugar @trickilicky @truthseekersky6 @tynethyne @umbreonknight @virulent @aloony @wyldangel @samatoki @xxcalypsoxx @yangxin @yaxie @yellowstonedemon @yuubi @couriersix

Hey all, happy Springtime! Just a mini update, I was hoping to get Necrolocke out today but initial testing shows it to be... almost impossible to survive, and I'm aiming for more like.... close but not quite impossible to survive, so further tweaking is needed. In the meantime, thanks to some Beta testers I'm very pleased to finally make registering Council dragons for the Elite Registry self-service, just like the Standard Registry! From now on, if you'd like to get dragons onto the Elite Registry, make their Council posts as normal but then, instead of pinging me, fill out the below form for each dragon:

In celebration of the Elite registry process (finally) being streamlined, any Councilor or entourage dragons registered today will earn 2 tickets in the Aberraffle. (Beta testers, your dragons will count if you'd like to participate in the raffle).

Also a reminder that the Aberraffle ends at rollover today, as will the window to submit an idea for ownership of Banescale Necros. I hope everyone gets to enjoy the springtime sun!
@3idolon @adaejha @agonist @aileth @alliram @amezrou @angeliiii @anjoulas @antisense @apothecaria @aradan @traumatic @artuserisorion @askesis @astraldragons @zavijava @thecount @balam @redwyrm @apneic @cigayda @bigsistermoon @agheful @glampire @blushunt @bonesandmurk @borrowedphrases @bxy26 @caathedral @captainsaviathan @cartographic @cinamonpizza @svarog @clockworkeclipse @coldapotumkin @confusion @continlula @corvusnevermore @cosmicfalcon @counterklock @crimsonlilly @germs @datedchicken @dathomir @dawnfire13 @dekomaru @delotha @demonhearts @direclaw @dorumon210 @dragonsquid @drakessis @eragia @erraticpulse @fall29 @fearthearchmage @featherfalls @felverus @fernfalls @finalflight @verholyduck @flirt @flyteeth @flyteofheart @fouguri @vivisect @franchesca @frankenfood @gabssey @sylvanlady @geist @getyourghost @gibberish @glaucous @goldensootball @haftlinger @halua @harleychaos @hawkstartheking @helix @hideki @hlaalu @gwythaint @horseleech @hppjwof @hyddenchyld @ichorapotheosis @informalknight @inkfrog @itsthirteen @kalicokat @karikumik @kava @kmrikkari @kneph @knockoutbd @coffeeghost @kreptv @kwozmotis @kyubbikurama @ladydiscord @laufeys @belated @levantera @littleantler @loucat @loyalstar @lunaralight @lunarmoth @meilis @mephi @mindrop @minona @mnkn10 @moonseed @mxferal @naibobi @necramancy @necromancess @necromaniac @nerodrag @nightstreet @noxextractum @probablyskeletor @protogenos @provaha @psittacidae @tarantulove @reotheleo @rockbeau @rockss @rosielin @scorpiontail @screenmaster @seonais @serpentineoracle @serpentscribe @serron @shadari @shadowfire1223 @shadowpiper @sherina @sidia @sirenasib @sixcrows @skyserenade @smokesignals @snowsilver @somnovem @sonjmir @zephariel @godseeker @starlitbreath @stduke @stormcatcherhere @strangeflesh @sunsong43 @teahorse @tendervulture @textbookhumor @thecell @theeternalplague @theine @toxicsugar @trickilicky @truthseekersky6 @tynethyne @umbreonknight @virulent @aloony @wyldangel @samatoki @xxcalypsoxx @yangxin @yaxie @yellowstonedemon @yuubi @couriersix

Hey all, happy Springtime! Just a mini update, I was hoping to get Necrolocke out today but initial testing shows it to be... almost impossible to survive, and I'm aiming for more like.... close but not quite impossible to survive, so further tweaking is needed. In the meantime, thanks to some Beta testers I'm very pleased to finally make registering Council dragons for the Elite Registry self-service, just like the Standard Registry! From now on, if you'd like to get dragons onto the Elite Registry, make their Council posts as normal but then, instead of pinging me, fill out the below form for each dragon:

In celebration of the Elite registry process (finally) being streamlined, any Councilor or entourage dragons registered today will earn 2 tickets in the Aberraffle. (Beta testers, your dragons will count if you'd like to participate in the raffle).

Also a reminder that the Aberraffle ends at rollover today, as will the window to submit an idea for ownership of Banescale Necros. I hope everyone gets to enjoy the springtime sun!
@
@
Please take me off the pinglist, thank you.
Please take me off the pinglist, thank you.
c6ldplq.gif - Heemi
They/Them
Autistic
ADHD
Celiac
I'm so excited for the last day of Aberraffle! 3idolon and Delotha have really worked hard on it (and on the amazing updates!)
I'm so excited for the last day of Aberraffle! 3idolon and Delotha have really worked hard on it (and on the amazing updates!)
I can't wait to see if I won anything in the raffle!
I can't wait to see if I won anything in the raffle!
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
[columns][center]I am [emoji=aberration love size=2] [b]EXCITED[/b] [emoji=aberration star size=2] to get to the drawing![/center][/columns] I'm also hyped as heck for Necrolocke!
I
am

EXCITED

to get to the drawing!

I'm also hyped as heck for Necrolocke!
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 235 236