Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why Your Flight?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Well, the very wise random number generator chose Plague.
Well, the very wise random number generator chose Plague.
LEpJMnn.png
tNgQJvM.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
qhK4FYS.png
FObX7rS.png
a9fdc589-0a5f-4ecd-a622-a1b0064fbb42.png
sparks go boom, zoom zoom

but on a more serious note, i love the aesthetic and feel of lightning and the community is so freaking sweet
sparks go boom, zoom zoom

but on a more serious note, i love the aesthetic and feel of lightning and the community is so freaking sweet
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
I'm in Arcane mostly cos it's pink :D I think I actually originally choose it because I liked how Arcanist looks, but over time I started really vibing with the whole flight, with its lore, locations, aesthetic, so, yeah, here I am
I'm in Arcane mostly cos it's pink :D I think I actually originally choose it because I liked how Arcanist looks, but over time I started really vibing with the whole flight, with its lore, locations, aesthetic, so, yeah, here I am

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
i'm having a nature aesthetic phase right now, i just have different phases of obsessing over different styles and this fits my current one.
i'm having a nature aesthetic phase right now, i just have different phases of obsessing over different styles and this fits my current one.
P_running-with-milk.gif
I started in Nature and changed to Plague purely for the eye colour. I prefer red eyes on my dragons.

Originally I intended to go back to Nature after some time but I never did^^ and since I've been in Plague since 2016 I've gotten so used to it I don't think I would ever change flights.
I started in Nature and changed to Plague purely for the eye colour. I prefer red eyes on my dragons.

Originally I intended to go back to Nature after some time but I never did^^ and since I've been in Plague since 2016 I've gotten so used to it I don't think I would ever change flights.
tumblr_inline_nnxvl2h4qm1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlaOVtE1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvl6sIv51sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlhoMWV1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkhZbq41sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkrUkLO1sna6h0_100.png
We didn't know anything about FR at the time so we went with Wind because Windsinger looked the coolest :D It was a good choice.
We didn't know anything about FR at the time so we went with Wind because Windsinger looked the coolest :D It was a good choice.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Oh, it was difficult.
I changed the starting plague to the wind, because I felt that the plague made me somehow stuffy.
I've spent a LOT of time on the wind, but that's with a very long hiatus. Probably, if we consider not the number of days spent on the flight, but the amount of gaming experience gained and my activity in the game, then lightning has already bypassed both the plague and the wind in a short few months. Oh yes, the change from flight to lightning was an important event.

First of all, this concerned the lore of my clan, which, however, is still only being formed (finally into something more integral and formulated, and not fragmented). Over time, the dragons in my clan were somehow divided into those who rather belong to the elite and can significantly influence the economy and politics, and those who simply live their lives. I planned to continue to play on the problem of this layering, and flights such as fire and lightning were ideally suited for this.

Do you know why I chose lightning between lightning and fire? Summer. Heat. I was just dying from the heat and could no longer even look in the direction of the fire flight.

However, I'm very glad I chose the lightning. Over time, this aesthetic vibes more and more with me, and now that I finally came up with a setting on which to build the clan's lore, I understand that this was the best choice for me.

I like absolutely everything, from the golden turrets to the canyon on the outskirts of the territory. Stormcatcher? Awesome. The power station at the site of the sanctum? Oh yes, it's a terrible but amazing idea, I want to be a part of it.
Also, I love thunderstorms so much, so I love this pile of thunderclouds near the Turrets of Goldenspark, as well as the headcanon that the eastern half of the lightning area is covered in thunderclouds.
I almost shake at the thought of how well the setting I came up with fits this flight.
At first I had doubts and I thought that maybe I should move to the shadow, but now I am sure that I will stay here forever.
Oh, it was difficult.
I changed the starting plague to the wind, because I felt that the plague made me somehow stuffy.
I've spent a LOT of time on the wind, but that's with a very long hiatus. Probably, if we consider not the number of days spent on the flight, but the amount of gaming experience gained and my activity in the game, then lightning has already bypassed both the plague and the wind in a short few months. Oh yes, the change from flight to lightning was an important event.

First of all, this concerned the lore of my clan, which, however, is still only being formed (finally into something more integral and formulated, and not fragmented). Over time, the dragons in my clan were somehow divided into those who rather belong to the elite and can significantly influence the economy and politics, and those who simply live their lives. I planned to continue to play on the problem of this layering, and flights such as fire and lightning were ideally suited for this.

Do you know why I chose lightning between lightning and fire? Summer. Heat. I was just dying from the heat and could no longer even look in the direction of the fire flight.

However, I'm very glad I chose the lightning. Over time, this aesthetic vibes more and more with me, and now that I finally came up with a setting on which to build the clan's lore, I understand that this was the best choice for me.

I like absolutely everything, from the golden turrets to the canyon on the outskirts of the territory. Stormcatcher? Awesome. The power station at the site of the sanctum? Oh yes, it's a terrible but amazing idea, I want to be a part of it.
Also, I love thunderstorms so much, so I love this pile of thunderclouds near the Turrets of Goldenspark, as well as the headcanon that the eastern half of the lightning area is covered in thunderclouds.
I almost shake at the thought of how well the setting I came up with fits this flight.
At first I had doubts and I thought that maybe I should move to the shadow, but now I am sure that I will stay here forever.
ddeundv-4ab1e753-4043-40a5-a43b-4447ed218152.gif x x x
1NvphvS.png
GpIVvm1.png
Father / Fob
4SzSxLW.png
SRsfBYm.png
x hDNVBOu.png
S3J5uo7.png
FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
x Np4NxIR.png
BzjAkuF.png
em6G0U2.png
xx ara9Ywc.png
I chose Wind because I liked the lore and the reputation for being the artists' flight. I haven't left because I like how laid-back it is, and I like how the images all have color variety.

I've been drawn to other flights a few times. I've looked at Nature because I like plants, but I don't like the lore. I looked at Earth for lore reasons, but the aesthetics don't sit with me. Water and Fire interested me a few times because their communities sound interesting and their lore sits well with me. I keep looking at that Flotsam town in Water. But I like Wind and the spring-ish temperate weather aesthetic.
I chose Wind because I liked the lore and the reputation for being the artists' flight. I haven't left because I like how laid-back it is, and I like how the images all have color variety.

I've been drawn to other flights a few times. I've looked at Nature because I like plants, but I don't like the lore. I looked at Earth for lore reasons, but the aesthetics don't sit with me. Water and Fire interested me a few times because their communities sound interesting and their lore sits well with me. I keep looking at that Flotsam town in Water. But I like Wind and the spring-ish temperate weather aesthetic.
LxbWmll.png
Tbh I blame Avatar: The Last Airbender for making me think wind/air is the coolest element to ever exist (it is)

Also I just love the aesthetic and the versatility of the element. You can really do almost anything with wind in your lore.
Tbh I blame Avatar: The Last Airbender for making me think wind/air is the coolest element to ever exist (it is)

Also I just love the aesthetic and the versatility of the element. You can really do almost anything with wind in your lore.
my first flight was wind. the reason is simple: i knew barely anything about this game but the person who brought me here was in wind.

later i decided to move to arcane for reasons pretty similar to yours! i'm a huge math & space lover, i like birch trees and purples-blues are my favorite colors aswell. a perfect match!
fun thing though: i don't, really don't like arcane eyes most of the time.
my first flight was wind. the reason is simple: i knew barely anything about this game but the person who brought me here was in wind.

later i decided to move to arcane for reasons pretty similar to yours! i'm a huge math & space lover, i like birch trees and purples-blues are my favorite colors aswell. a perfect match!
fun thing though: i don't, really don't like arcane eyes most of the time.
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12