Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why Your Flight?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
I wanted to try joining the opposite of what I usually went for. So while I was drawn to Nature, Arcane, Fire and Wind, i went for Ice instead. It was the least "me" flight. And now I'm stuck here [emoji=tundra winking size=1] I've tried a different flight but seems my heart is forever encased in ice.
I wanted to try joining the opposite of what I usually went for. So while I was drawn to Nature, Arcane, Fire and Wind, i went for Ice instead. It was the least "me" flight.

And now I'm stuck here
I've tried a different flight but seems my heart is forever encased in ice.
i was in nature first for the aesthetic, and generally because i love everything nature. i still debate on going back sometimes.
i moved to light for dom and the aesthetic though. i wanted a bit more action w dom, and the classical, beautiful aesthetics of light really enticed me. also, it wasn’t a factor for me moving, but eye colour. light eyes are easily my favourite and whilst i don’t breed as much i much prefer them over nature eyes.
i was in nature first for the aesthetic, and generally because i love everything nature. i still debate on going back sometimes.
i moved to light for dom and the aesthetic though. i wanted a bit more action w dom, and the classical, beautiful aesthetics of light really enticed me. also, it wasn’t a factor for me moving, but eye colour. light eyes are easily my favourite and whilst i don’t breed as much i much prefer them over nature eyes.
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
I've always been into the fire aesthetic. Dragons are my favorite mythical creatures, been long obsessed with them. And my favorite villain is Sauron. So I just gravitated towards fire.
I've always been into the fire aesthetic. Dragons are my favorite mythical creatures, been long obsessed with them. And my favorite villain is Sauron. So I just gravitated towards fire.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
i chose nature at first, because i love nature and plants, but ended up changing to light within a week. light fits my aesthetic a lot better, and i love the eyes. someday i might go to earth, though, i love the dusty aesthetic.
i chose nature at first, because i love nature and plants, but ended up changing to light within a week. light fits my aesthetic a lot better, and i love the eyes. someday i might go to earth, though, i love the dusty aesthetic.
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

I switched from Lightning to Plague. I originally chose Lightning because I like electric Pokemon, but then I saw Plague and, gross and oozy stuff? And Plaguemama herself? And the lore about it and Nature? Sign me up! [emoji=plague rune size=1] But to be honest, I liked the idea of survival. I have a lot of OCs that have survived a lot, and I have done the same, so it called to me. Also the community. And the ability to make fun of a friend of mine who is in Nature [s]I'm joking I'm joking I would never-[/s]
I switched from Lightning to Plague. I originally chose Lightning because I like electric Pokemon, but then I saw Plague and, gross and oozy stuff? And Plaguemama herself? And the lore about it and Nature? Sign me up!

But to be honest, I liked the idea of survival. I have a lot of OCs that have survived a lot, and I have done the same, so it called to me.

Also the community. And the ability to make fun of a friend of mine who is in Nature I'm joking I'm joking I would never-
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
It feels like halloween everyday
It feels like halloween everyday
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
Wind’s lire of being the traveling flight vibed with me more compared to the other flights, so tdlr windie for life
Wind’s lire of being the traveling flight vibed with me more compared to the other flights, so tdlr windie for life
I really like the color cyan.
I really like the color cyan.
T7Qk8Sh.pngBVq8q9P.pngtj85yjR.pngnGvTyg3.pngAf2FgF8.png
Started in Shadow because I liked distortion and darkness. Moved to Light because I didn't like Shadow's deception motif, the fact that it was less void and more spiky vines and mushrooms, and liked yellow. Moved to Lightning for the new year because I thought a flight focused on technology and progress would work well for a "new year/new me" dealio and I liked cyan. I'm going to go to Fire in July, but not for any lore or personal reasons. Just because I like the primal.

I'm not sure what my final flight home, if any, will be, but I do love Light for lore and if I HAVE to classify myself as anything, I'd say I'm an Acolight at heart.
Started in Shadow because I liked distortion and darkness. Moved to Light because I didn't like Shadow's deception motif, the fact that it was less void and more spiky vines and mushrooms, and liked yellow. Moved to Lightning for the new year because I thought a flight focused on technology and progress would work well for a "new year/new me" dealio and I liked cyan. I'm going to go to Fire in July, but not for any lore or personal reasons. Just because I like the primal.

I'm not sure what my final flight home, if any, will be, but I do love Light for lore and if I HAVE to classify myself as anything, I'd say I'm an Acolight at heart.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
I started in Wind because I like the Free spirit type of feeling of wind, but just as wind blows, I also wanted to travel to other flights. XD I went to fire because I really like fire power, but didn't feel quite at home so I moved to nature because as much as I still love Wind, I also love adventures and it's taken me to nature. An interest that I have in my own hoppy of nature. I was tempted to go back to Wind, but figured I'd continue the wistful journey to places of interest instead. Both of those flights feel peaceful in ways that I like. (I guess technically I'm still a true Wind flight at heart. XD )
I started in Wind because I like the Free spirit type of feeling of wind, but just as wind blows, I also wanted to travel to other flights. XD I went to fire because I really like fire power, but didn't feel quite at home so I moved to nature because as much as I still love Wind, I also love adventures and it's taken me to nature. An interest that I have in my own hoppy of nature. I was tempted to go back to Wind, but figured I'd continue the wistful journey to places of interest instead. Both of those flights feel peaceful in ways that I like. (I guess technically I'm still a true Wind flight at heart. XD )
xs4hYlx.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12