Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why Your Flight?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[center][color=darkred]I went with the Fire flight, still Fire flight, and plan to [i]stay[/i] Fire Flight. I went with it as I've always enjoyed the fire, and was swept with relief when burning old things I never wanted to be associated with anymore, and adored the [i]many[/i] colours that the flame can become. For example Blue, Green, White, Red, Yellow, Orange, and even Pink or Violet. Fire can also ne very beautiful and is basically the start of many different things that allowed things to process and live even though it is a deadly being. Another reason why I went with it, even though it is kinda niche sounding to me, was due to my zodiac sign, Sagittarius, being a part of the fire zodiacs, alongside Leo and Aries. People also say I have a "fiery spirit" and I just went with it. The Fire Flight also just caught my eye, alongside Light and Lightning. It just "spoke" to me. Lol I'm making this sound like a weird spiritual thing, haha [emoji=spiral laughing size=1]! Another reason is the eye colour! Orange has been one of my favourite colours for the longest time and seeing the eye colour for the Fire Flight be orange made me [i]very[/i] happy! Alongside that was with the background that one would see when looking at theirs or someone else's profile and or clan! It had and has a [i]lot[/i] going on in it and it very well quenches my hyper active brain then lets say Light or Shadow which look quite basic and bore me quick! I also learned that even though the flight [i]is[/i] the [i]second smallest[/i] flight and would ultimately have the [i]least[/i] amount of people in the community was quite nice. I also like what are flight calls are deity, The FlameCaller, Mather and the fact that it's based off of an image with some guy having "Thank you Mother", with mother being spelt Mather, on his arm was very amusing to me! I also found The FlameCaller very funky, in a good way! [s]Also HAHA FIRE NATION MEME MOMENT HAHA /s[/s] You can also blame my younger self for absolutely adoring Azula from ATLA [size=1][s]I still do love that psycho child but shhhh[/s]
I went with the Fire flight, still Fire flight, and plan to stay Fire Flight.

I went with it as I've always enjoyed the fire, and was swept with relief when burning old things I never wanted to be associated with anymore, and adored the many colours that the flame can become. For example Blue, Green, White, Red, Yellow, Orange, and even Pink or Violet. Fire can also ne very beautiful and is basically the start of many different things that allowed things to process and live even though it is a deadly being.

Another reason why I went with it, even though it is kinda niche sounding to me, was due to my zodiac sign, Sagittarius, being a part of the fire zodiacs, alongside Leo and Aries. People also say I have a "fiery spirit" and I just went with it. The Fire Flight also just caught my eye, alongside Light and Lightning. It just "spoke" to me. Lol I'm making this sound like a weird spiritual thing, haha !

Another reason is the eye colour! Orange has been one of my favourite colours for the longest time and seeing the eye colour for the Fire Flight be orange made me very happy! Alongside that was with the background that one would see when looking at theirs or someone else's profile and or clan! It had and has a lot going on in it and it very well quenches my hyper active brain then lets say Light or Shadow which look quite basic and bore me quick!

I also learned that even though the flight is the second smallest flight and would ultimately have the least amount of people in the community was quite nice. I also like what are flight calls are deity, The FlameCaller, Mather and the fact that it's based off of an image with some guy having "Thank you Mother", with mother being spelt Mather, on his arm was very amusing to me! I also found The FlameCaller very funky, in a good way!

Also HAHA FIRE NATION MEME MOMENT HAHA /s

You can also blame my younger self for absolutely adoring Azula from ATLA I still do love that psycho child but shhhh
7aOS2lP.png
First I chose wind, because I didn't know what the heck I was doing. Once I figured out how to change flights, I switched to light, due to it fitting my aesthetic better.

First I chose wind, because I didn't know what the heck I was doing. Once I figured out how to change flights, I switched to light, due to it fitting my aesthetic better.

hi!! i'm chickenoodle :)
fr time + 3 (est)
wishlist | about me | main lair guide | hibernal den guide
psst! my username only contains one n, don't ping ChickenNoodle by mistake c:
uQ9TsEq.gif
I chose Wind after somewhat careful consideration, thinking about a few things like: "Would I actually want to live in a place like this?", "Do I like the way the nest and eggs look?", "Do I like the eye color options?", "Do I like the Flight's aesthetic and values?" I ended up narrowing everything down to Arcane and Wind, and after reading the bios for the Arcanist and Windsinger I chose Wind, because lore-wise I'm not living under the deity that shattered the World Pillar and caused the return of the Shade because they were curious. No hate on the Arcane flight you guys are cool.[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I chose Wind after somewhat careful consideration, thinking about a few things like: "Would I actually want to live in a place like this?", "Do I like the way the nest and eggs look?", "Do I like the eye color options?", "Do I like the Flight's aesthetic and values?"
I ended up narrowing everything down to Arcane and Wind, and after reading the bios for the Arcanist and Windsinger I chose Wind, because lore-wise I'm not living under the deity that shattered the World Pillar and caused the return of the Shade because they were curious.
No hate on the Arcane flight you guys are cool.
[center]I also switched from Plague to Arcane, but for a bit of a stupid reason: This guy. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65852280][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/658523/65852280_350.png[/img][/url] This Invader Zim fandragon breeding project that took me nearly 2 years to complete, just so that I could get the right eye color, just because I didn't want to have to rent a nest every 2 weeks. All things considered though, I'm not upset about it in hindsight. Since Arcane and Plague share a border, I was able to develop some really neat lore out of it! (That isn't written down anywhere, but that's not the point). I'm still a Plagueling by heart, but I can't justify switching back to Plague for 1.5kg just for the aesthetic, since I don't breed dragons and can just ask dom shop runners to help me get the discounted MP items anyway.[/center]
I also switched from Plague to Arcane, but for a bit of a stupid reason:

This guy.

65852280_350.png

This Invader Zim fandragon breeding project that took me nearly 2 years to complete, just so that I could get the right eye color, just because I didn't want to have to rent a nest every 2 weeks.

All things considered though, I'm not upset about it in hindsight. Since Arcane and Plague share a border, I was able to develop some really neat lore out of it! (That isn't written down anywhere, but that's not the point). I'm still a Plagueling by heart, but I can't justify switching back to Plague for 1.5kg just for the aesthetic, since I don't breed dragons and can just ask dom shop runners to help me get the discounted MP items anyway.
8098.pngqoL2Zmd.png 43.png
44.png
40.png
31.png
21378.png
I started with Shadow because purple is my favorite color, and I wanted my dragons to have that eye color.

I stayed with Shadow because... well, I don't know, stubbornness? Shadow gets flak for not being able to win dom ever, and for being the biggest flight, or being edgelords, or whatever. I stuck with it out of a weird sense of defiance and loyalty.

Now I'm just in too deep to quit, and I still like purple, and I love our primals, and the aesthetic is great. Been here 8 years, 10/10 would choose again.
I started with Shadow because purple is my favorite color, and I wanted my dragons to have that eye color.

I stayed with Shadow because... well, I don't know, stubbornness? Shadow gets flak for not being able to win dom ever, and for being the biggest flight, or being edgelords, or whatever. I stuck with it out of a weird sense of defiance and loyalty.

Now I'm just in too deep to quit, and I still like purple, and I love our primals, and the aesthetic is great. Been here 8 years, 10/10 would choose again.
Leu | She/Her | FR+3
15587.png7695.png34822.png25781.png34786.png16453.png
Primarily I was in Nature. I just tapped this element (but firstly I planned to choose Wind, when I will login to game). I liked Nature, its aesthetics and lore. Primal Nature Eyes are still my beloved. But when Trickmurk 2022 started, I catched a thought about Shadow Flight. This flight is really cool, skins and aesthetics are very pretty and beautiful. I decided to move to this flight, currently revamping my lair to Shadow. I moved my Nature Dragons to HibDen as the memory of my past clan in 2020-2022.
Primarily I was in Nature. I just tapped this element (but firstly I planned to choose Wind, when I will login to game). I liked Nature, its aesthetics and lore. Primal Nature Eyes are still my beloved. But when Trickmurk 2022 started, I catched a thought about Shadow Flight. This flight is really cool, skins and aesthetics are very pretty and beautiful. I decided to move to this flight, currently revamping my lair to Shadow. I moved my Nature Dragons to HibDen as the memory of my past clan in 2020-2022.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png