Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weird flex but ok
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 48 49
I can kind of draw moonlit waterfalls and stuff in a style taking inspo from g3 mlp

don't have any pics but I guess it's something
I can kind of draw moonlit waterfalls and stuff in a style taking inspo from g3 mlp

don't have any pics but I guess it's something
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
Did my own speedrunning of Korok seed hunting in Breath of the Wild. Took me 1 and a half weeks to find them all.

When Enkanomiya first dropped in Genshin, I completed the map exploration in 3 days (its a big map)

I can calm my son by playing Furret Song.

I can eat really spicy food and not get affected by it much

I had calculated the dom discounts for all Aberration genes and keep the info in my phone

Apparently I like to hoard packets of soy sauce and wasabi and keep them in the fridge

I can attempt to identify deep reds on dragons and half the time I'll be correct (saves alot of scrying time)
Did my own speedrunning of Korok seed hunting in Breath of the Wild. Took me 1 and a half weeks to find them all.

When Enkanomiya first dropped in Genshin, I completed the map exploration in 3 days (its a big map)

I can calm my son by playing Furret Song.

I can eat really spicy food and not get affected by it much

I had calculated the dom discounts for all Aberration genes and keep the info in my phone

Apparently I like to hoard packets of soy sauce and wasabi and keep them in the fridge

I can attempt to identify deep reds on dragons and half the time I'll be correct (saves alot of scrying time)
N5bWDYz.gif
I understand what my ducks are saying! Sound and body language. It’s easier to mimic my male Muscovy, however- he just has a series of hisses and huffs and pants.
I understand what my ducks are saying! Sound and body language. It’s easier to mimic my male Muscovy, however- he just has a series of hisses and huffs and pants.
NSZvCod.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
AQPJNOh.png
D9xaprH.png
ZCtHkwl.png
NAh145F.png LuMKHMO.pngG8Qs5W9.gif8XSywhD.gifH0bF1BC.gifnxaQasR.png
4cdc2a9735636bd168eb917575eef8170b393f80.png
I grinded for a WC scroll through only G&G.

I can also do a decently good Revali impression and I've memorized his cutscene.
I grinded for a WC scroll through only G&G.

I can also do a decently good Revali impression and I've memorized his cutscene.
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
I hoard Smirch for absolutely no reason not true, for some reason I just love Smirch
I hoard Smirch for absolutely no reason not true, for some reason I just love Smirch
PzoPTNg.pngunknown.png
I can balance on a ball while hullahooping while crossing my eyes
Yes.
I can balance on a ball while hullahooping while crossing my eyes
Yes.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
i won a round of uno following my friend's rules in middle school. happened right before we have to leave to go to the next class
it went by reverse>+ card>+ card> reverse>reverse>+ card>reverse
i won a round of uno following my friend's rules in middle school. happened right before we have to leave to go to the next class
it went by reverse>+ card>+ card> reverse>reverse>+ card>reverse
tenor.gif
I can weave through bushes and brambles in the woods like nothing. I realized it when I went in there with a friend and I had to keep stopping and waiting for him to catch up because he was trying to gently pick and push the thorns out of his way lol. I just kinda barge on through and I'm fine.

I'm also super resistant to poison ivy and poison oak, so that's cool too.

Plus I've always had this odd sense when it comes to ticks. I've only ever really struggled with them (in terms of them getting on me) when I'm out walking through a specific field near my house (I've gotten hundreds on my legs before), but any that happen to wander near or on me are found within seconds. It's weird. I haven't had a tick actually manage to dig in and attach to me since I was a toddler. I just somehow sense them, look down, and I see it as it's crawling up my leg or on my arm or even just wandering on the sidewalk next to me. I even managed to do that with my dad one time. I was sitting at our kitchen table, a couple feet away from him (he was standing up, doing kitchen stuff). I happened to look down, saw a speck on his foot, and that turned out to be a tiny little seed tick. No clue how it even got in. It must've been on the floor and had just climbed up on him.

But yeah. Guess I'm just some sort of forest wizard or something. All my cool stuff relates to the woods haha

I can weave through bushes and brambles in the woods like nothing. I realized it when I went in there with a friend and I had to keep stopping and waiting for him to catch up because he was trying to gently pick and push the thorns out of his way lol. I just kinda barge on through and I'm fine.

I'm also super resistant to poison ivy and poison oak, so that's cool too.

Plus I've always had this odd sense when it comes to ticks. I've only ever really struggled with them (in terms of them getting on me) when I'm out walking through a specific field near my house (I've gotten hundreds on my legs before), but any that happen to wander near or on me are found within seconds. It's weird. I haven't had a tick actually manage to dig in and attach to me since I was a toddler. I just somehow sense them, look down, and I see it as it's crawling up my leg or on my arm or even just wandering on the sidewalk next to me. I even managed to do that with my dad one time. I was sitting at our kitchen table, a couple feet away from him (he was standing up, doing kitchen stuff). I happened to look down, saw a speck on his foot, and that turned out to be a tiny little seed tick. No clue how it even got in. It must've been on the floor and had just climbed up on him.

But yeah. Guess I'm just some sort of forest wizard or something. All my cool stuff relates to the woods haha

~

tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
~
He/Him ~
18 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
export202312061716059087.png
~ 5305175-tumblr-tumblr-logo-icon.png
~
5335781-camera-instagram-social-media-instagram-logo-icon.png
~
406091-art-deviant-deviantart-gallery-icon.png
~ art-shop-icon.png ~ nature.png
i got an eight letter word on my first turn in a game of scrabble

i can also sing all of blackboxwarrior (monologue included) without missing a beat
i got an eight letter word on my first turn in a game of scrabble

i can also sing all of blackboxwarrior (monologue included) without missing a beat
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
my school I went to in the 5th grade had a writing/making a book contest and I won first place in the whole school district, no one in the entire school district has ever seen a child write like an actual book author and you wanna know what my book was about? [i]wings of fire ocs [emoji=skull size=1][/i]
my school I went to in the 5th grade had a writing/making a book contest and I won first place in the whole school district, no one in the entire school district has ever seen a child write like an actual book author and you wanna know what my book was about?

wings of fire ocs
chaogarden.gif
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 48 49