Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | red marker on crim
1 2 3 4 5 6
Absolutely. I can see myself missing so many trades because of this
Absolutely. I can see myself missing so many trades because of this
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Please do something similar to this! I keep not noticing that there's a trade I could do and skipping to the next one. Its pretty bad. =P
Please do something similar to this! I keep not noticing that there's a trade I could do and skipping to the next one. Its pretty bad. =P
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
Support! I keep accidentally declining trades because the trade button isn't noticeable enough with the update.
Support! I keep accidentally declining trades because the trade button isn't noticeable enough with the update.
8AiuGvS.png
Support! I just opened up this forum to post the same suggestion.

I clicked past an item I could have traded since I'm so used to the color indicator.
Support! I just opened up this forum to post the same suggestion.

I clicked past an item I could have traded since I'm so used to the color indicator.
4f0a499339cc74e2bb7a89b1d1b45dd15fc5113e.png smolfruitcat
FR time
nest rentals
hatchery
please click!
haha no clickables in the foreseeable future since i'm lazy
selling CS rares for gems/c$
support. the red was really noticeable in the past and i'd know if i had something to give to crim or not. but the way it is now, ehhhh not so much.
support. the red was really noticeable in the past and i'd know if i had something to give to crim or not. but the way it is now, ehhhh not so much.
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
midwxst

he / him
fr +3
support, i already lowkey struggled with clicking the next offer button too fast even when the red was an option so i definitely will probably have that problem increase. i understand the reasoning but i don't see why we couldn't get another color instead maybe? blue or green comes to mind as good options
support, i already lowkey struggled with clicking the next offer button too fast even when the red was an option so i definitely will probably have that problem increase. i understand the reasoning but i don't see why we couldn't get another color instead maybe? blue or green comes to mind as good options
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
Support, the contrast is not enough for me to reliably visually determine if I have the item.
Support, the contrast is not enough for me to reliably visually determine if I have the item.
15587.png sylveon
they/them
frt +3
wishlist
hatchery
aro.png 2a665d2ce02e8f6ba2d7566f1b704a055b4744e1.png
support! same as Elidibus said above, i already had difficulty with noticing the trade button before clicking for a new offer and this lack of color will only make things harder
support! same as Elidibus said above, i already had difficulty with noticing the trade button before clicking for a new offer and this lack of color will only make things harder
clan_symbol_by_limpinglizards-db7xq26.png

they/he
Support. I've definitely missed a few trades today due to this change + am honestly unsure why they made this switch in the first place
Support. I've definitely missed a few trades today due to this change + am honestly unsure why they made this switch in the first place
WJdNjT2.pnga9882291-63a7-11e9-9c3d-eb69bff428e4.gif
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2022-03-09 10:52:31" ] [quote name="Luei" date="2022-03-09 10:37:08" ] Why the "new offer" button isn't red anymore? [/quote] @/Luei, in newer pages, red buttons are only used for canceling an action or going back. This is something we’re trying to be consistent with now and why Crim's buttons changed. [/quote] (original post [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3113646/15#post_50583906]here.[/url]) I can understand consistency. But would definitely appreciate juuuust a little something to make the buttons stand out! Maybe not red to avoid 'inconsistencies'? Definitely support!
Aequorin wrote on 2022-03-09 10:52:31:
Luei wrote on 2022-03-09 10:37:08:
Why the "new offer" button isn't red anymore?

@/Luei, in newer pages, red buttons are only used for canceling an action or going back. This is something we’re trying to be consistent with now and why Crim's buttons changed.

(original post here.)

I can understand consistency. But would definitely appreciate juuuust a little something to make the buttons stand out! Maybe not red to avoid 'inconsistencies'?

Definitely support!
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
1 2 3 4 5 6