Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Refactors Keep Rollin'
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41
crim looks great! i will say as a visually impaired person the clan profile preview is pretty hard to look at
crim looks great! i will say as a visually impaired person the clan profile preview is pretty hard to look at
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
Crim is so much prettier now! Great work, she looks adorable.
Crim is so much prettier now! Great work, she looks adorable.
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
nice! ive been waiting for crims art to be updated!!
nice! ive been waiting for crims art to be updated!!
LEpJMnn.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png

liquidating DV account, i have KS, BETA and monthlies, PM me! Forum Post Here
Crim looks lovely!

A preview button for the bbcode on the profile would be HUGELY appreciated if this is still on development also!
Crim looks lovely!

A preview button for the bbcode on the profile would be HUGELY appreciated if this is still on development also!
raccoon.png
I never knew Xhaztol had so many friends
I never knew Xhaztol had so many friends

TdTJOrw.png
FObX7rS.png
ZbNAjCO.png

uzcwnDd.png
mjtJ868.png
Gf9Ba59.png
tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png WUYHc.gif
Dang Xhaztol, you've got an interesting friend group.

Anyways, all exciting stuff! Really like the new Crim art, and the gathering changes will definitely help a lot when that's added.
Dang Xhaztol, you've got an interesting friend group.

Anyways, all exciting stuff! Really like the new Crim art, and the gathering changes will definitely help a lot when that's added.
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
I love crim's new art!!! She looks so good!! I really didn't care for her out dated art but her new style is lovely. I saw it before I noticed there was a developer update haha. Very excited about the new changes :D
I love crim's new art!!! She looks so good!! I really didn't care for her out dated art but her new style is lovely. I saw it before I noticed there was a developer update haha. Very excited about the new changes :D
h8IRLU8.gif
jy4N1pw.png
q9EEy5M.png
UqlBGwo.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
bYt72YT.png
bWeLCqf.png
I have to agree with others here who have said that Crim's new buttons have issues with visibility. I, too, think the red should return if trades are available. I missed out on like three of the five just now because I didn't realise I even had the item. The difference is just not there anymore.

And I'd also prefer if the new clan profile had clan activity listed below the forum activity since most of us here do check on the forums a lot more often, and it's a better way of telling when someone has last been active.

In reference to the activity button - it would be nice if visibility status for birthdays and activity was separate so one doesn't have to choose between showing up as active and keeping their privacy.
I have to agree with others here who have said that Crim's new buttons have issues with visibility. I, too, think the red should return if trades are available. I missed out on like three of the five just now because I didn't realise I even had the item. The difference is just not there anymore.

And I'd also prefer if the new clan profile had clan activity listed below the forum activity since most of us here do check on the forums a lot more often, and it's a better way of telling when someone has last been active.

In reference to the activity button - it would be nice if visibility status for birthdays and activity was separate so one doesn't have to choose between showing up as active and keeping their privacy.
tumblr_inline_pstgarDqq51tc3swm_75sq.png tumblr_inline_pstgas05kl1tc3swm_75sq.pngzuKl4tj.pngtumblr_inline_p409qnf9Wx1tc3swm_540.pngtumblr_inline_p40r5mKIGh1tc3swm_540.png tumblr_inline_p3ylp2Quz91tc3swm_540.pngsmolsnek.png y6Tz96p.png lM0v4sB.pnge303f6ae-68b9-11eb-b911-5de944b9d8e8.gif
[quote name="Luei" date="2022-03-09 10:37:08" ] Why the "new offer" button isn't red anymore? [/quote] @Luei, in newer pages, red buttons are only used for canceling an action or going back. This is something we’re trying to be consistent with now and why Crim's buttons changed.
Luei wrote on 2022-03-09 10:37:08:
Why the "new offer" button isn't red anymore?

@Luei, in newer pages, red buttons are only used for canceling an action or going back. This is something we’re trying to be consistent with now and why Crim's buttons changed.
Oh wow! I totally missed the dev update and took the Which Waystone route to Crim. The Waystone picture of Crim was still the old one so I had quite the shock! She looks great and her neck is so long!
Oh wow! I totally missed the dev update and took the Which Waystone route to Crim. The Waystone picture of Crim was still the old one so I had quite the shock! She looks great and her neck is so long!
tundrashirt-labeled.pngcome-get-yalls-juice-tiny.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41