Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scales: Deepheart
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Mynthraas slowly shuffled forward and spotted dikket in the crowd. As quickly as she could maneuver her bulky body she came towards him.
"There are many different dragons here, from all over. How has the night been treating you?"
Mynthraas slowly shuffled forward and spotted dikket in the crowd. As quickly as she could maneuver her bulky body she came towards him.
"There are many different dragons here, from all over. How has the night been treating you?"
Dikkets blinked, and turned to the guardian addressing him. He quickly recognized her as the messenger Mynthraas. "There truly are. I've been well, though I am a little nervous. I helped decorate the feast, you know." His crests began to fold in curiosity, "And you?"
@siatwin
Dikkets blinked, and turned to the guardian addressing him. He quickly recognized her as the messenger Mynthraas. "There truly are. I've been well, though I am a little nervous. I helped decorate the feast, you know." His crests began to fold in curiosity, "And you?"
@siatwin
Mynthraas listened closely to the smaller dragon, nodding her head when appropriate. Her eyes scanned the room to see if she recognized any other dragons but to also check out the decorations.
"I actually just got back from a small delivery, so that's why I had to cut out of our earlier conversations. So far, I am enjoying the night."
Mynthraas listened closely to the smaller dragon, nodding her head when appropriate. Her eyes scanned the room to see if she recognized any other dragons but to also check out the decorations.
"I actually just got back from a small delivery, so that's why I had to cut out of our earlier conversations. So far, I am enjoying the night."
@siatwin
Dikkets found his eyes wandering as well. "It is a beautiful cavern, is it not? I hope to get samples from the pools, to see what makes them glow."
He then nodded at Mynthraas' words. "That is good."
@siatwin
Dikkets found his eyes wandering as well. "It is a beautiful cavern, is it not? I hope to get samples from the pools, to see what makes them glow."
He then nodded at Mynthraas' words. "That is good."
"It is indeed a beautiful cavern. When I was still a wyrmling, my mother grew a special kind of plant that glowed bright blues and greens in her caves. This room reminds me of her." Mynthraas smiled slightly and then looked down at the smaller dragon, trying to assess him
"It is indeed a beautiful cavern. When I was still a wyrmling, my mother grew a special kind of plant that glowed bright blues and greens in her caves. This room reminds me of her." Mynthraas smiled slightly and then looked down at the smaller dragon, trying to assess him
Dikkets blinked, and looked at the larger dragon. "I have heard of such plants, though they are exceedingly rare. Your mother must have been very fortunate to gain access to them." Dikkets soon found himself engrossed in looking at one of the nearby pools of glowing liquid, and missed Mynthraas' look in his direction. However, he soon remembered that he was speaking to someone, and his crests flared out in alarm- and embarassment. "I apologize. These pools are just so fascinating. So many possibilities."
@siatwin
Dikkets blinked, and looked at the larger dragon. "I have heard of such plants, though they are exceedingly rare. Your mother must have been very fortunate to gain access to them." Dikkets soon found himself engrossed in looking at one of the nearby pools of glowing liquid, and missed Mynthraas' look in his direction. However, he soon remembered that he was speaking to someone, and his crests flared out in alarm- and embarassment. "I apologize. These pools are just so fascinating. So many possibilities."
@siatwin
@Etcetera7
Mytnraas chuckled at Dikket. He was so curious and spritely.
"My mother was an elder dragon when I was just a wyrmling, so she had all sorts of baubles and bits."
Her eyes followed his and she too started feeling herself being mesmerized. Shaking her head slightly , she nodded her head in agreement
@Etcetera7
Mytnraas chuckled at Dikket. He was so curious and spritely.
"My mother was an elder dragon when I was just a wyrmling, so she had all sorts of baubles and bits."
Her eyes followed his and she too started feeling herself being mesmerized. Shaking her head slightly , she nodded her head in agreement
@siatwin
Dikkets nodded. "Yes, that would make sense."
Then the fae noticed Mynthraas' nod. "Yes, they are very pretty. You know, one of my theories as to why the pools glow was that thousands of tiny little creatures lived in it, giving off light. I, of course, immediately realized how silly that would be, and concluded that it is in fact an alchemical reaction of sorts. I cannot wait for the experiments I'll do." Dikkets was practically bouncing with joy at that last statement.
@siatwin
Dikkets nodded. "Yes, that would make sense."
Then the fae noticed Mynthraas' nod. "Yes, they are very pretty. You know, one of my theories as to why the pools glow was that thousands of tiny little creatures lived in it, giving off light. I, of course, immediately realized how silly that would be, and concluded that it is in fact an alchemical reaction of sorts. I cannot wait for the experiments I'll do." Dikkets was practically bouncing with joy at that last statement.
@Etcetera7
"You know, considering all the many wonders of our world, you may want to try out your original theory. If plants can create the necessary things needed to give off a glow, maybe certain animals can too?"
@Etcetera7
"You know, considering all the many wonders of our world, you may want to try out your original theory. If plants can create the necessary things needed to give off a glow, maybe certain animals can too?"
@siatwin
"You make a good point." Dikkets blinked in thought. "However, my problem with the theory is the scale of it. How could so many creatures fit in such a small place? How small would they need to be..." Dikkets trailed off, lost in thought. Then he shook his head. "Small enough that we could not see them, at least. But enough of pools. What do you think this feast will be serving? Because-" at that, his stomach grumbled "-I'm rather hungry." He folded his crests sheepishly. "I was not the one in charge of food, so I know just as much as everyone else about the menu- that is to say, nothing at all."
@siatwin
"You make a good point." Dikkets blinked in thought. "However, my problem with the theory is the scale of it. How could so many creatures fit in such a small place? How small would they need to be..." Dikkets trailed off, lost in thought. Then he shook his head. "Small enough that we could not see them, at least. But enough of pools. What do you think this feast will be serving? Because-" at that, his stomach grumbled "-I'm rather hungry." He folded his crests sheepishly. "I was not the one in charge of food, so I know just as much as everyone else about the menu- that is to say, nothing at all."
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15