Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scales: Deepheart
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[quote][color=blue] Icedancer made her way towards the pair of wildclaws, shuffling her wings slightly and causing the metal bangles to chime. You wee actually considering keeping them on after this; you'd found that, while gliding towards the garden, you quite liked the way the piercings felt as the air was forced past them. [b]"Gettin' kinda crowded, isn't it? How're you two? I've got to say, you both look great." [/b]There was an uncertain lilt to her voice, but her mannerisms were perfectly calm.[/quote][/color] Sorry for the hiatus and the shortness of the post; I've been at a loss as to what I should say recently. ( ^ω^ ) @nihill @SoulKitty12
Quote:
Icedancer made her way towards the pair of wildclaws, shuffling her wings slightly and causing the metal bangles to chime. You wee actually considering keeping them on after this; you'd found that, while gliding towards the garden, you quite liked the way the piercings felt as the air was forced past them.

"Gettin' kinda crowded, isn't it? How're you two? I've got to say, you both look great." There was an uncertain lilt to her voice, but her mannerisms were perfectly calm.

Sorry for the hiatus and the shortness of the post; I've been at a loss as to what I should say recently. ( ^ω^ )

@nihill @SoulKitty12
WE COMETH UNTO THEE
(Bump, I guess?)
(Bump, I guess?)
WE COMETH UNTO THEE
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15