Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How old are you w/o saying ur real age
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 106 107
I was born in the same year as when a girl, a dragon, a cricket and some cross-dressing men saved China.

Also when the average cost for a gallon of gas in the US was $1.15!
I was born in the same year as when a girl, a dragon, a cricket and some cross-dressing men saved China.

Also when the average cost for a gallon of gas in the US was $1.15!
On snow days in elementary school, my sister's friends would come over and we'd play Stadium Events on the NES.
On snow days in elementary school, my sister's friends would come over and we'd play Stadium Events on the NES.
1qSQ4Z1.gif
Too young to remember 9/11 but old enough to remember watching Invader Zim when it was still allowed to air on Nickelodeon. Also I guess this also applies to me: [quote name="Inuka" date="2021-05-01 13:28:52" ] People can't decide whether I'm a Millenial or Gen Z [/quote]
Too young to remember 9/11 but old enough to remember watching Invader Zim when it was still allowed to air on Nickelodeon.

Also I guess this also applies to me:
Inuka wrote on 2021-05-01 13:28:52:
People can't decide whether I'm a Millenial or Gen Z
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
My first phone was a brick flip phone and my friends were very jealous lol. The phone did NOT have any color, and you could pick ONE emoji as a "background" and you got to write a little blurb that would display on the front of the phone. I had mine say "Hello Verdice!" and the emoji I picked was the alien pfft. Texting was truly a struggle lol. Also, I remember using my great-grandparent's rotary phone, their area did not get newer phones until I was a young teenager. They never did like their landline and just about flipped out when my mom/grandma tried to get them cellphones for christmas one year lol.

Oh and the 9/11 classic, I was old enough to be excited that we got out of school early for 9/11 but young enough to not be worried about what was happening. We lived near DC at the time and my parents were losing their absolute minds. They couldn't get away from work to come pick me up from school and told me to ask around and see who lived close to our house. Turned out one of the boys that was a semi-friend of mine lived super close to our house so I went home with him. That was the beginning of our history carpooling together until we got our driver's licenses lol.
My first phone was a brick flip phone and my friends were very jealous lol. The phone did NOT have any color, and you could pick ONE emoji as a "background" and you got to write a little blurb that would display on the front of the phone. I had mine say "Hello Verdice!" and the emoji I picked was the alien pfft. Texting was truly a struggle lol. Also, I remember using my great-grandparent's rotary phone, their area did not get newer phones until I was a young teenager. They never did like their landline and just about flipped out when my mom/grandma tried to get them cellphones for christmas one year lol.

Oh and the 9/11 classic, I was old enough to be excited that we got out of school early for 9/11 but young enough to not be worried about what was happening. We lived near DC at the time and my parents were losing their absolute minds. They couldn't get away from work to come pick me up from school and told me to ask around and see who lived close to our house. Turned out one of the boys that was a semi-friend of mine lived super close to our house so I went home with him. That was the beginning of our history carpooling together until we got our driver's licenses lol.
51818638.png _
i barely get into most sites and am about as old as my favorite pokemon
i barely get into most sites and am about as old as my favorite pokemon
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
I am old enough to remember the times that my family visited east Germany when it was still communist and I was a Kindergarten kid. And a very famous book title is my year of birth.
I am old enough to remember the times that my family visited east Germany when it was still communist and I was a Kindergarten kid. And a very famous book title is my year of birth.
cat hair everywhere
I experienced the Nintendo Entertainment System secondhand from my dad.
I experienced the Nintendo Entertainment System secondhand from my dad.
ccG5mjK.png
People can't decide whether or not I'm a millennial or a boomer.
People can't decide whether or not I'm a millennial or a boomer.
i was born in the 2000s
i was born in the 2000s
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
The first website I ever went on was the TY Beanie Babies site.
The first website I ever went on was the TY Beanie Babies site.
HHV3ZfK.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 106 107