Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How old are you w/o saying ur real age
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107
When I was a young kid I had a computer game where you basically just put Totally Radical dinosaur stickers on coloring book pages. It was on two separate floppy disks, because the program was too big to save more than a couple of your "creations".

If I wanted to watch cartoons in the car I would bring one of those Game Boy Advance cartridges that had a cartoon in it, which played at the CRUNCHIEST resolution possible. I had 2 or 3 Pokemon ones, and 1 SpongeBob one. Each cartridge held two full episodes.
When I was a young kid I had a computer game where you basically just put Totally Radical dinosaur stickers on coloring book pages. It was on two separate floppy disks, because the program was too big to save more than a couple of your "creations".

If I wanted to watch cartoons in the car I would bring one of those Game Boy Advance cartridges that had a cartoon in it, which played at the CRUNCHIEST resolution possible. I had 2 or 3 Pokemon ones, and 1 SpongeBob one. Each cartridge held two full episodes.
Tumblr_l_110173923371982.jpg
Go to the album Red (Taylor’s Version) by Taylor Swift and select track 6, it will bestow upon you the knowledge of my age.
Go to the album Red (Taylor’s Version) by Taylor Swift and select track 6, it will bestow upon you the knowledge of my age.
Crownworthy_FR_SaltyGhost.png fE0vSYy.png
AQPJNOh.png
JvUa9ma.png
JuaytuP.png
When social media was not a thing in the world yet and CN still offers the greatest shows from Courage the Dog til Foster's home for imaginary friends, man, good times.
When social media was not a thing in the world yet and CN still offers the greatest shows from Courage the Dog til Foster's home for imaginary friends, man, good times.
EpxpFk0.pngDEG9eQ2.png
hmmm.. grew up with wii and then 3ds, (still obsessed with them lol use them all the time) oh and also Minecraft PE when the nether was just the nether core
hmmm.. grew up with wii and then 3ds, (still obsessed with them lol use them all the time) oh and also Minecraft PE when the nether was just the nether core
Up until like....my pre-teens? I couldn't use the internet while my mom was on the phone
Up until like....my pre-teens? I couldn't use the internet while my mom was on the phone
my summer camp played us both vhs tapes and movies on dvd that had just come out
my summer camp played us both vhs tapes and movies on dvd that had just come out
the other dude from postal 3 irl
I joined Animal Jam in beta.
I joined Animal Jam in beta.
fhL4EEQ.png
jgeciGJ.png
G976jQG.png
bIcdn3S.png
l3R7Ulc.png
I'm in the really big "aaaaah what am I doing? How do I exist? " stage of life.
I'm in the really big "aaaaah what am I doing? How do I exist? " stage of life.
0GeVlna.png The sea
collects the lost.
Do you head somewhere,
Wanderer?
rXAL2aJ.pngx6FOK3J.pngcVMOzbH.pngqUYWoAR.png
Microsoft released Windows v1.01 the day before I was born.
Microsoft released Windows v1.01 the day before I was born.
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
I was born before the Challenger disaster, but was far too young to remember it.
I was born before the Challenger disaster, but was far too young to remember it.
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107