Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How old are you w/o saying ur real age
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 106 107
Silver was my first Pokemon game, and I remember when season 1 of the anime was first airing in my country (and my mom blew up at me when she saw me watching it because "IT WILL GIVE ME A SEIZURE").
Silver was my first Pokemon game, and I remember when season 1 of the anime was first airing in my country (and my mom blew up at me when she saw me watching it because "IT WILL GIVE ME A SEIZURE").
tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do6_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do7_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do9_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do8_r1_250.png
I remember when there were 151 Pokémon. And the [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsNaR6FRuO0]song of the internet[/url]. [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-I4tjSMQvHPM/YCzCxR7RvaI/AAAAAAAADEI/YV7U8_zerhIO1dhhjaMzQ07jzkyBzXh1QCLcBGAsYHQ/s16000/Macromedia%2BShockwave-%2Bloading%2Bbar.png[/img]
I remember when there were 151 Pokémon.

And the song of the internet.

Macromedia%2BShockwave-%2Bloading%2Bbar.png

I died of dysentery.
I died of dysentery.
Labyrinth%20Sig_zpslr1dascu.png
Younger than the Lion King, older than Toy Story.
Younger than the Lion King, older than Toy Story.
77ab61cd-bf8e-471a-8771-f2efe9dbdc3f_sig_image.png
had my birthday card sent in to the Sprouts television network and also played minecraft as soon as it was available on pocket edition (before it was even called bedrock) also grew up on my family's wii
had my birthday card sent in to the Sprouts television network and also played minecraft as soon as it was available on pocket edition (before it was even called bedrock) also grew up on my family's wii
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace
Broke the rules of the business
From the bottom now I'm biggest

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
I am just now of the age at which it is legal to buy a lawnmower in the UK.
I am just now of the age at which it is legal to buy a lawnmower in the UK.
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
I'm as old as "A Bug's Life" :')
I'm as old as "A Bug's Life" :')
............................ imageedit_2_7536044406.png

she/her
art shop

im at an age when youre an adult but not rlly but like yea but no
im at an age when youre an adult but not rlly but like yea but no
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
I watched 9/11 on the news before I had to go to elementary school. I was forbidden to talk to the other kids about it.
I watched 9/11 on the news before I had to go to elementary school. I was forbidden to talk to the other kids about it.
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
Zoo Pals
Zoo Pals
EFAI4Zp.jpegjaEcYlX.gif
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 106 107