Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [W&A SOUP DOM] Foddart (closed)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23
@SugaywaraKoushi No worries buddy! I totally understand school doing school things. I gotta go to bed myself, but so far I have 120 levels from ya. (If you need to offload dragons and I'm not responding, feel free to hit up a receiver too!)
@SugaywaraKoushi No worries buddy! I totally understand school doing school things. I gotta go to bed myself, but so far I have 120 levels from ya. (If you need to offload dragons and I'm not responding, feel free to hit up a receiver too!)
T5inQ2a.png
@Koyako Ah thanks, I’ll update that (:
@Koyako Ah thanks, I’ll update that (:
OAgM9ob.png
@Soniera
Sending 336 levels! I believe that'll finish up the payment - your tab on the sheet looks like everything got nudged over a column or two.
@Soniera
Sending 336 levels! I believe that'll finish up the payment - your tab on the sheet looks like everything got nudged over a column or two.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Raskies [b]Dragon / OC:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70020510][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/700206/70020510_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Custom Sketch [b]Sketch Color (if applicable)[/b] …green i guess, I’m entirely unsure of what sketch color means lmao [b]Levels Owed:[/b] 100 [b]Other Details[/b]: go wild bro, make him angry, make him sad, do whatever you want I have zero outlines and zero regrets ((Heads up bro, there’s a space in your form so it doesn’t ping you.))
@Raskies
Dragon / OC:

70020510_350.png

Type of Commission: Custom Sketch
Sketch Color (if applicable) …green i guess, I’m entirely unsure of what sketch color means lmao
Levels Owed: 100
Other Details: go wild bro, make him angry, make him sad, do whatever you want I have zero outlines and zero regrets

((Heads up bro, there’s a space in your form so it doesn’t ping you.))
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
@Dawnfire13

Okay - I've got the wind rep

Serene
She'll be met/alloy/runes WC as I mentioned earlier.

However the shadow rep may take longer (no worries, I'm gathering them from 4 years 0.0) ^.^'
@Dawnfire13

Okay - I've got the wind rep

Serene
She'll be met/alloy/runes WC as I mentioned earlier.

However the shadow rep may take longer (no worries, I'm gathering them from 4 years 0.0) ^.^'
Swimming with Willy
Walk like a penguin
Fly like an eagerr... dragon...
https://discord.gg/MEXJ4xfs
@Crescentstar711

Could some adjustments be made to her pose? In particular, the hind foot is throwing me off a bit - I don't know if it's because it's not inked yet to give more depth but it feels like it's too close and makes it a little confusing to figure out exactly how she's positioned. I think if she stood a little taller and bent her neck down towards the ground?
@Crescentstar711

Could some adjustments be made to her pose? In particular, the hind foot is throwing me off a bit - I don't know if it's because it's not inked yet to give more depth but it feels like it's too close and makes it a little confusing to figure out exactly how she's positioned. I think if she stood a little taller and bent her neck down towards the ground?
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@PtolemyII She's squatting, like this [img]https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/female-gardener-squatting-garden-dandelions-female-gardener-squatting-garden-dandelions-woman-wearing-sun-hat-181786821.jpg[/img] While also leaning forward to grab the squash.
@PtolemyII
She's squatting, like this
female-gardener-squatting-garden-dandelions-female-gardener-squatting-garden-dandelions-woman-wearing-sun-hat-181786821.jpg

While also leaning forward to grab the squash.
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Soniera Sorry it took so long to get to you! College is being college.

Dragon / OC: OC
Details: My D&D character, I'll send you more info on the character and the (few) references I have in a PM if that's ok
Dragon or human: Human
Payment method: Mixed (as many levels as I can, with treasure making up the rest)
@Soniera Sorry it took so long to get to you! College is being college.

Dragon / OC: OC
Details: My D&D character, I'll send you more info on the character and the (few) references I have in a PM if that's ok
Dragon or human: Human
Payment method: Mixed (as many levels as I can, with treasure making up the rest)
fpqmTQ7.pngMp3Aanp.png
CFEACF3E-4086-404D-BD74-452511F10493.pngUzGmb10.png
@Tserin Whoops, fixed the spreadsheet. Thanks for telling me, I didn't notice! O_o
Yes, you are fully paid now. Thank you!

@beskad A PM is perfectly fine! (I'm excited for a D&D character!!) Hope college isn't too overwhelming for you.
@Tserin Whoops, fixed the spreadsheet. Thanks for telling me, I didn't notice! O_o
Yes, you are fully paid now. Thank you!

@beskad A PM is perfectly fine! (I'm excited for a D&D character!!) Hope college isn't too overwhelming for you.
T5inQ2a.png
@CrowHarlequin [b]Dragon[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30740873][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/307409/30740873_350.png[/img][/url][b]Other Details:[/b] I'm new so I'm not sure what is expensive but hopefully don't pick any super pricey pieces. I have the base slots but I can probably handle another. Also this dragon is a friendly protector of his little fae/veilspun friends. Feel free to pick a color scheme and go with it. I'm not very familiar with the clothes on here so I'm not sure what my preferences are. You do not have to include his current apparel. [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Style 1 [b]Levels:[/b] 9
@CrowHarlequin

Dragon 30740873_350.pngOther Details: I'm new so I'm not sure what is expensive but hopefully don't pick any super pricey pieces. I have the base slots but I can probably handle another. Also this dragon is a friendly protector of his little fae/veilspun friends. Feel free to pick a color scheme and go with it. I'm not very familiar with the clothes on here so I'm not sure what my preferences are. You do not have to include his current apparel.
Type of Commission: Style 1
Levels: 9

jls6Ozv.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23