Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fantasy Illustrations --Hiatus--
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/y2CK4nl.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][b][color=#1c4587]Hiatus[/color][/b][/size] I will be participating in Foddart Jan 30-Feb 5! Orders are on hold until after I finish all the event pieces. (unless you are willing to wait a while) 1. Noivurn - Finished - paid 2. Noivurn - On hold - 1/4 characters paid. 3. TheFifthSpirit - On Hold - Not paid, not ordered 4. Laelun - On Hold - Not paid, not ordered [/center] [columns] [url=https://i.imgur.com/02fGSr1.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZMJHAeR.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][color=transparent]_[/color] [nextcol] [url=https://i.imgur.com/ekj5n04.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/9X05EmG.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][color=transparent]_[/color] [nextcol] [b][size=5][color=#1c4587]Lined -- Price: 1 mil t / 1kg / $10 [/color][/b] [b]Details:[/b] [list][*] Heavy emphasis on linework for a more graphic novel feel. [*] + 500k / 500g full body [*] + 500k / 500g Detailed background (atmospheric background is free) [/list] [/columns] [columns] [url=https://i.imgur.com/EhVmUmb.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/EjNbSNc.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][color=transparent]_[/color] [nextcol] [url=https://i.imgur.com/EwoWPuj.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/8LPtjf0.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [b][size=5][color=#1c4587]Painterly -- Price: 1.5mil t / 1.5kg / $15 [/color][/b] [b]Details:[/b] [list][*] Lineless for a more painterly feel. [*] + 500k / 500g Full body [*] + 500k / 500g Detailed Background [/list] [/columns] [center][size=5][b][color=#1c4587]Rules[/color][/b][/size][/center] [list][*]Art may take up to a month. You can ask at any time for a WIP, but please be patient. I have a full time job, but I'll do my best to get it done as quickly as I can. [*] Full payment up front or after approved sketch. [*] I love anything fantasy or sci fi. Dragons, armor, castles, robots, that kind of stuff. [*] I don't like furries, modern clothes, or rated PG13+. I will sometimes draw cute things, but it doesn't always turn out great. [/list] [center][size=5][b][color=#1c4587]Order Form[/color][/b][/size][/center] [code]@Soniera [b]Dragon / OC:[/b] Please link your dragon/oc here. [b]Details:[/b] The more info you give me, the more personality and story I can pour into your piece. [b]Style:[/b] Lined / Painterly? [b]Size:[/b] Bust / Fullbody? Background? [b]Payment:[/b] treasure / gem / cashmoney? Up front / after sketch? [/code] [center][size=5][b][color=#1c4587]Pinglist[/color][/b][/size][/center] It's a super fancy [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfdlybzRBUbhsN8D_kVwA8jWcWnvXt65se9Mx-j8rfIM6cA8Q/viewform?usp=sf_link]self-editable pinglist[/url]. Just type in your name and hit submit! (or put remove-username to be taken off, no hard feelings) [img]https://i.imgur.com/g2FfHyy.png[/img]
y2CK4nl.png
Hiatus
I will be participating in Foddart Jan 30-Feb 5! Orders are on hold until after I finish all the event pieces. (unless you are willing to wait a while)

1. Noivurn - Finished - paid
2. Noivurn - On hold - 1/4 characters paid.
3. TheFifthSpirit - On Hold - Not paid, not ordered
4. Laelun - On Hold - Not paid, not ordered
ZMJHAeR.png _ 9X05EmG.png _ Lined -- Price: 1 mil t / 1kg / $10

Details:
  • Heavy emphasis on linework for a more graphic novel feel.
  • + 500k / 500g full body
  • + 500k / 500g Detailed background (atmospheric background is free)

EjNbSNc.png _ 8LPtjf0.png Painterly -- Price: 1.5mil t / 1.5kg / $15

Details:
  • Lineless for a more painterly feel.
  • + 500k / 500g Full body
  • + 500k / 500g Detailed Background

Rules
  • Art may take up to a month. You can ask at any time for a WIP, but please be patient. I have a full time job, but I'll do my best to get it done as quickly as I can.
  • Full payment up front or after approved sketch.
  • I love anything fantasy or sci fi. Dragons, armor, castles, robots, that kind of stuff.
  • I don't like furries, modern clothes, or rated PG13+. I will sometimes draw cute things, but it doesn't always turn out great.
Order Form
Code:
@Soniera [b]Dragon / OC:[/b] Please link your dragon/oc here. [b]Details:[/b] The more info you give me, the more personality and story I can pour into your piece. [b]Style:[/b] Lined / Painterly? [b]Size:[/b] Bust / Fullbody? Background? [b]Payment:[/b] treasure / gem / cashmoney? Up front / after sketch?

Pinglist
It's a super fancy self-editable pinglist. Just type in your name and hit submit! (or put remove-username to be taken off, no hard feelings)
g2FfHyy.png
T5inQ2a.png
//reserved//
//reserved//
T5inQ2a.png
@Soniera Hello, I'm super interested in your art, I absolutely love the lined style. I had a few questions. Would you be open to a group picture consisting of the members of a D&D party, and would a minotaur OC be too close to a furry for your comfort? If you're okay with that, would you be open to a mixture of USD and FR currency?

Thanks in advance!
@Soniera Hello, I'm super interested in your art, I absolutely love the lined style. I had a few questions. Would you be open to a group picture consisting of the members of a D&D party, and would a minotaur OC be too close to a furry for your comfort? If you're okay with that, would you be open to a mixture of USD and FR currency?

Thanks in advance!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@Noivurn Oh, I always enjoy D&D characters! How many people are we talking about? Minotaurs are great! I should make that part more clear. As far as currency, mixed payment is fine. Extra characters will cost more (500kt / 500g each), and group shots usually take a lot more time to finish.
@Noivurn Oh, I always enjoy D&D characters! How many people are we talking about? Minotaurs are great! I should make that part more clear. As far as currency, mixed payment is fine. Extra characters will cost more (500kt / 500g each), and group shots usually take a lot more time to finish.
T5inQ2a.png
@Soniera I'm totally fine with it taking a bit longer! Our party has four actual characters, plus two horses and a wolpertinger pet but I'm not sure that I would include the critters in the commission.

So, 1000g + 1500g for extra characters + 500g for a background would be 3000g / $30?

Would you take $20 USD and 2000g for the group? (I know that's a bit more than asking price assuming I didn't mess up the math, but it feels like a fair price to me.)
@Soniera I'm totally fine with it taking a bit longer! Our party has four actual characters, plus two horses and a wolpertinger pet but I'm not sure that I would include the critters in the commission.

So, 1000g + 1500g for extra characters + 500g for a background would be 3000g / $30?

Would you take $20 USD and 2000g for the group? (I know that's a bit more than asking price assuming I didn't mess up the math, but it feels like a fair price to me.)
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@Noivurn Wow that's more than a fair price! (The critters might find their way in the background if you include them in the descriptions) I am very eager to get started on this. I need to go to bed, but go ahead and send me the info here or pm, and I can get a sketch started after work tomorrow.
@Noivurn Wow that's more than a fair price! (The critters might find their way in the background if you include them in the descriptions) I am very eager to get started on this. I need to go to bed, but go ahead and send me the info here or pm, and I can get a sketch started after work tomorrow.
T5inQ2a.png
@Soniera

Is it possible for me to place an order and be put on a waitlist per your hiatus you mentioned in the first post? I see you have a pinglist but I wasn't sure if waitlist was also an option or not if people wanted to order immediately. Noivurn is the one who brought me here and to say I'm obsessed with the piece you did for them is an understatement. c:
@Soniera

Is it possible for me to place an order and be put on a waitlist per your hiatus you mentioned in the first post? I see you have a pinglist but I wasn't sure if waitlist was also an option or not if people wanted to order immediately. Noivurn is the one who brought me here and to say I'm obsessed with the piece you did for them is an understatement. c:
FRPixel1.1.png

C L A N~A H T O H A L L A N
Divider-short1.png
I play this game largely independently
of the community as a whole.

Coding Credit | Clan Sales Thread | Pixel Credit
FRPixel2.1.png
@TheFifthSpirit Hi there! I don't usually do waitlists, because it's reaaaally hard to get an order and sit on it. If I wait too long between seeing the order and drawing, the idea is already stale in my head. (Inspiration, art, blahblahblah). Usually the piece turns out worse that way, and I don't want to do that to you. Not fair for you, not fun for me.

However Noivurn was such a wonderful person to work with. A recommendation from her means a lot to me, so I'll make a deal with you. I'll give you a slot, then ping you when I'm ready to get started on your order. But only if you promise not to show me anything until then! Deal?

(Also just want to be up front, it may take a while to get to your order, possibly a month or two. Are you okay with waiting?)
@TheFifthSpirit Hi there! I don't usually do waitlists, because it's reaaaally hard to get an order and sit on it. If I wait too long between seeing the order and drawing, the idea is already stale in my head. (Inspiration, art, blahblahblah). Usually the piece turns out worse that way, and I don't want to do that to you. Not fair for you, not fun for me.

However Noivurn was such a wonderful person to work with. A recommendation from her means a lot to me, so I'll make a deal with you. I'll give you a slot, then ping you when I'm ready to get started on your order. But only if you promise not to show me anything until then! Deal?

(Also just want to be up front, it may take a while to get to your order, possibly a month or two. Are you okay with waiting?)
T5inQ2a.png
@Soniera

Wow, I'm very touched that you'd be willing to make an adjustment like that for me! Noivurn is genuinely one of the best people I've ever met and I'm so glad we've both been able to interact with them. c:

That sounds absolutely perfect! My main reason for using waitlists for art, including yours, is because I love you art but 1-2 months down the road I might completely forget that I wanted to order! I have such a bad memory that way. But if you're willing to take my name down, then yes please, I would love to preemptively reserve a slot! And I pinky promise, I won't give or show you anything. Thank you so, so much. <3

(Also, yes, I've waited much longer for things before, haha! I'm not so much anxious to receive the art as I am to actually reserve a slot so I know that when the time comes I can order!)
@Soniera

Wow, I'm very touched that you'd be willing to make an adjustment like that for me! Noivurn is genuinely one of the best people I've ever met and I'm so glad we've both been able to interact with them. c:

That sounds absolutely perfect! My main reason for using waitlists for art, including yours, is because I love you art but 1-2 months down the road I might completely forget that I wanted to order! I have such a bad memory that way. But if you're willing to take my name down, then yes please, I would love to preemptively reserve a slot! And I pinky promise, I won't give or show you anything. Thank you so, so much. <3

(Also, yes, I've waited much longer for things before, haha! I'm not so much anxious to receive the art as I am to actually reserve a slot so I know that when the time comes I can order!)
FRPixel1.1.png

C L A N~A H T O H A L L A N
Divider-short1.png
I play this game largely independently
of the community as a whole.

Coding Credit | Clan Sales Thread | Pixel Credit
FRPixel2.1.png
@TheFifthSpirit Ahh you're so sweet! Thanks for understanding! I definitely know what it's like to be forgetful heh heh. I'll put you on the list and talk to you in a month or so. Looking forward to it! <3
@TheFifthSpirit Ahh you're so sweet! Thanks for understanding! I definitely know what it's like to be forgetful heh heh. I'll put you on the list and talk to you in a month or so. Looking forward to it! <3
T5inQ2a.png