Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S]G4 Naomi Bloodline - 3 V-day Hatchies
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
-pets you but that just makes the honking worse-
-pets you but that just makes the honking worse-
<hooooonks>
<hooooonks>
babe, I got ya don't worry
babe, I got ya don't worry
@AntiFerret Sorry for not getting back yesterday life got h-lla busy outta nowhere! ':) YOU WON!!!! <3
@AntiFerret Sorry for not getting back yesterday life got h-lla busy outta nowhere! ':) YOU WON!!!! <3
Love ya!
[emoji=wildclaw love size=2]
[quote name="RavenRHWinters" date="2022-01-23 07:50:22" ] @[i][/i]AntiFerret Sorry for not getting back yesterday life got h-lla busy outta nowhere! ':) YOU WON!!!! <3 [/quote] :D! Das okies! Life has a way of getting crazy! XD i feel that on so many levels! I'll yet over a CR! Aaaaaah! Tytyty
RavenRHWinters wrote on 2022-01-23 07:50:22:

:D!
Das okies! Life has a way of getting crazy! XD i feel that on so many levels!
I'll yet over a CR! Aaaaaah! Tytyty

@ClockworkEclipse @Silvercats2 @Furiku @Saraceaser @Syceris @Sochy

You all have first pick on the three hatchlings from the second clutch. First come first serve. If you miss these y'all are first dips on the next clutch. (Hatching date of 02/14, Valentines!)

@ClockworkEclipse @Silvercats2 @Furiku @Saraceaser @Syceris @Sochy

You all have first pick on the three hatchlings from the second clutch. First come first serve. If you miss these y'all are first dips on the next clutch. (Hatching date of 02/14, Valentines!)
Love ya!
@RavenRHWinters Could I grab the first born of the second clutch? And does the partial payment in familiars/retired fest items count for this clutch, or just the first one?
@RavenRHWinters Could I grab the first born of the second clutch? And does the partial payment in familiars/retired fest items count for this clutch, or just the first one?
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^

@ClockworkEclipse

All yours!
I will be taking partial payments the same as I was for the auctions. :)

@ClockworkEclipse

All yours!
I will be taking partial payments the same as I was for the auctions. :)
Love ya!
@RavenRHWinters Would you still accept a Plague Sprite as partial payment (since it was an accepted bid item during the auction from what I can tell)? Proof of ownership can be found on this dragon. LAH seems to have dropped to 9495g from 9500g, and I'd pay the rest in gems.
@RavenRHWinters Would you still accept a Plague Sprite as partial payment (since it was an accepted bid item during the auction from what I can tell)? Proof of ownership can be found on this dragon. LAH seems to have dropped to 9495g from 9500g, and I'd pay the rest in gems.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa