Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S]G4 Naomi Bloodline - 3 V-day Hatchies
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19
Quote:
Bidding On: 1st
Bid: 9kg
Straight Gems: Yes
Items: n/a

@RavenRHWinters
@ClockworkEclipse
Quote:
Bid: 9kg

@RavenRHWinters
@ClockworkEclipse
Quote:
Bid: 9.5kg
Straight Gems: No
Items: Plague Sprite - 9.5kg (LAH as of this post)

@RavenRHWinters
@AntiFerret
Quote:
Bid: 9.5kg
Straight Gems: No
Items: Plague Sprite - 9.5kg (LAH as of this post)

@RavenRHWinters
@AntiFerret
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Quote:
Bidding On: 2nd
Bid: 5kg
Items included in that bid if applicable(Plus LAH Value):

@RavenRHWinters
@silvercats2

Had to delete my previous one cause I pinged the wrong person |D
Quote:
Bidding On: 2nd
Bid: 5kg
Items included in that bid if applicable(Plus LAH Value):

@RavenRHWinters
@silvercats2

Had to delete my previous one cause I pinged the wrong person |D
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
Quote:
Bid: 10kg

@RavenRHWinters
@ClockworkEclipse
Quote:
Bid: 10kg

@RavenRHWinters
@ClockworkEclipse
@nalabyte oh my god you scared me a;lsdkfj idk if i could win a bidding war with you XD
@nalabyte oh my god you scared me a;lsdkfj idk if i could win a bidding war with you XD
2CnjrDd.png
9hqcHsy.png
Mrw4w2X.png
HdmxfuE.png
WTRVHVo.png
@ChesireCLAM

Lol |D I'm so sorry. I placed my bid when I was just waking up and grabbed the wrong name lol <3
@ChesireCLAM

Lol |D I'm so sorry. I placed my bid when I was just waking up and grabbed the wrong name lol <3
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png

@ChesireCLAM
You are absolutely within bounds for increasing bids. No worries! My main concern was people spiking by thousands/tens of thousands of gems. Thank you for checking! <3

@ChesireCLAM
You are absolutely within bounds for increasing bids. No worries! My main concern was people spiking by thousands/tens of thousands of gems. Thank you for checking! <3

Love ya!

Final day!!!!
It is official, the hatchlings are anxious to meet their new mentors, their excitement isn't out weighed by it though. New clans, new dragons, these past few days have been very interesting and eventful. Sending time with their parents and learning about the new world they are in. So BIG and full of magic and wonder!

(Caught up to bids from here.)

Final day!!!!
It is official, the hatchlings are anxious to meet their new mentors, their excitement isn't out weighed by it though. New clans, new dragons, these past few days have been very interesting and eventful. Sending time with their parents and learning about the new world they are in. So BIG and full of magic and wonder!

(Caught up to bids from here.)
Love ya!
Last full day of bidding!

Final day for the 2nd and 3rd hatchlings. Reminder that this auction does have Snipe Guard and if it is activated the only individuals allowed to bid will be those who have participated during the week. Please visit rules for further information.

@Exino @pinwheelviper @Sochy @Saraceaser @RoyalSorceress @AceKing @Naahva @Katnipp @Ravenkara @Nalabyte @Furiku @AntiFerret @nxfellbata @Begin @Tumbleweeds @Peyp @Mysticbl4ze @Syceris @Hibiscius @crv02 @gremlinish @MapleMatcha @ChesireCLAM @Penguinball @TypeFull @Silvercats2 @00Riku00 @WitchyyWeasel @ClockworkEclipse @EverGiven @JadedJester @mir @mercurialwings @MysteryGyn

And again. Thank you everyone. I will be pinging everyone at the 24hr mark for the 1st hatchlings this evening as well as in the morning so fear not. You haven't heard the last of me. :P
Last full day of bidding!

Final day for the 2nd and 3rd hatchlings. Reminder that this auction does have Snipe Guard and if it is activated the only individuals allowed to bid will be those who have participated during the week. Please visit rules for further information.

@Exino @pinwheelviper @Sochy @Saraceaser @RoyalSorceress @AceKing @Naahva @Katnipp @Ravenkara @Nalabyte @Furiku @AntiFerret @nxfellbata @Begin @Tumbleweeds @Peyp @Mysticbl4ze @Syceris @Hibiscius @crv02 @gremlinish @MapleMatcha @ChesireCLAM @Penguinball @TypeFull @Silvercats2 @00Riku00 @WitchyyWeasel @ClockworkEclipse @EverGiven @JadedJester @mir @mercurialwings @MysteryGyn

And again. Thank you everyone. I will be pinging everyone at the 24hr mark for the 1st hatchlings this evening as well as in the morning so fear not. You haven't heard the last of me. :P
Love ya!

^^^

^^^
Love ya!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19