Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 360 361 362 363 364 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Anything works!

Specifications:
I would like somebody to draw xiao from genshin impact, background is not required and casual clothing on him works!

Payment:
Willing to spend 1.5kg

Keywords:
Chibi human genshin impact fanart sketch

Optional:
I really like a rendery sort of style or anime like
Digital

More specific type:
Anything works!

Specifications:
I would like somebody to draw xiao from genshin impact, background is not required and casual clothing on him works!

Payment:
Willing to spend 1.5kg

Keywords:
Chibi human genshin impact fanart sketch

Optional:
I really like a rendery sort of style or anime like
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro/furry

Specifications:
Looking for art of my fursona, maybe an icon? Here's my ref! He's a Mexican grey wolf/coyote hybrid

Payment:
Up to 5kg

Keywords:
Furry anthro icon

Optional:
I love houseplants and tea so if there's a way to incorporate one or the other that'd be awesome, thanks~
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro/furry

Specifications:
Looking for art of my fursona, maybe an icon? Here's my ref! He's a Mexican grey wolf/coyote hybrid

Payment:
Up to 5kg

Keywords:
Furry anthro icon

Optional:
I love houseplants and tea so if there's a way to incorporate one or the other that'd be awesome, thanks~
furry_fiddle.png
any type !! fine with traditional/digital/etc

More specific type:
all of my characters are humanoid, but most styles are fine with me :) just looking for OC art

Specifications:
honestly i'm fine with anything, all of my characters that i would like to be drawn are here though

Payment:
i haven't been online in a while so i'm not sure if this is a lot/a little but i have 932k treasure and 81 gems

Keywords:
fullbody, fullbodies, headshots, headshot, chibi, sketch, fully colored, bust, fully shaded

any type !! fine with traditional/digital/etc

More specific type:
all of my characters are humanoid, but most styles are fine with me :) just looking for OC art

Specifications:
honestly i'm fine with anything, all of my characters that i would like to be drawn are here though

Payment:
i haven't been online in a while so i'm not sure if this is a lot/a little but i have 932k treasure and 81 gems

Keywords:
fullbody, fullbodies, headshots, headshot, chibi, sketch, fully colored, bust, fully shaded

Broad type of art you want:Digital

More specific type:
Human

Specifications: So Michi is like 5'1 and a petite hourglass. The main things that should not be changed about her are her eye color and body shape. She's a spoiled (but very sweet) little rich girl who changes her clothes and hair style on the daily. Feel free to have fun drawing her wearing whatever you like. Preferably something different than what she's wearing in the reference I have. The only thing I would add is that she dresses very feminine. So a lot of skirts, dresses, etc. She wears her hair in a variety of styles from braids to ponytails to just leaving it down. If you change her hair color, I'd like it if you kept it a ombre of two different colors. :3

Payment:Gems

Keywords:Female, Humanoid, Anime Character

Optional:
This is my own reference of Michi
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/8c5def7e-bae8-4968-9d5b-390f7b67c7a2/deymgqp-83ed91a9-ee27-46b9-8164-109c73c66002.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzhjNWRlZjdlLWJhZTgtNDk2OC05ZDViLTM5MGY3YjY3YzdhMlwvZGV5bWdxcC04M2VkOTFhOS1lZTI3LTQ2YjktODE2NC0xMDljNzNjNjYwMDIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.JVMWMxLtOASfp5c4SfotSf6BBXsJC_t-zLSYEnRa54k

If you are interested in drawing her, please send me a DM with examples and prices. If interested, I'll send you a DM back! If I don't respond, I'm probably just not interested in the artstyle. Thank you for your time! :)
Broad type of art you want:Digital

More specific type:
Human

Specifications: So Michi is like 5'1 and a petite hourglass. The main things that should not be changed about her are her eye color and body shape. She's a spoiled (but very sweet) little rich girl who changes her clothes and hair style on the daily. Feel free to have fun drawing her wearing whatever you like. Preferably something different than what she's wearing in the reference I have. The only thing I would add is that she dresses very feminine. So a lot of skirts, dresses, etc. She wears her hair in a variety of styles from braids to ponytails to just leaving it down. If you change her hair color, I'd like it if you kept it a ombre of two different colors. :3

Payment:Gems

Keywords:Female, Humanoid, Anime Character

Optional:
This is my own reference of Michi
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/8c5def7e-bae8-4968-9d5b-390f7b67c7a2/deymgqp-83ed91a9-ee27-46b9-8164-109c73c66002.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzhjNWRlZjdlLWJhZTgtNDk2OC05ZDViLTM5MGY3YjY3YzdhMlwvZGV5bWdxcC04M2VkOTFhOS1lZTI3LTQ2YjktODE2NC0xMDljNzNjNjYwMDIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.JVMWMxLtOASfp5c4SfotSf6BBXsJC_t-zLSYEnRa54k

If you are interested in drawing her, please send me a DM with examples and prices. If interested, I'll send you a DM back! If I don't respond, I'm probably just not interested in the artstyle. Thank you for your time! :)
Digital preferred ^^

More specific type:
Human / humanoid fullbody - preferred colored (maybe shaded)

Specifications:
Looking for fullbodies of this human character. Hair is probably the most important part of his design lol. Tweaking color palette is fine. Also looking for a pagedoll for his TH page! I'd describe him best as 'edgy' in both design and personality.

Payment:
I have 3k gems and about 600k treasure.

Keywords:
fullbody, fullbodies, human, humanoid, pagedoll, chibi, color, digital

i totally feel like i forgot something
Digital preferred ^^

More specific type:
Human / humanoid fullbody - preferred colored (maybe shaded)

Specifications:
Looking for fullbodies of this human character. Hair is probably the most important part of his design lol. Tweaking color palette is fine. Also looking for a pagedoll for his TH page! I'd describe him best as 'edgy' in both design and personality.

Payment:
I have 3k gems and about 600k treasure.

Keywords:
fullbody, fullbodies, human, humanoid, pagedoll, chibi, color, digital

i totally feel like i forgot something
Coding

More specific type:
Thread formatting for my kingdomlocke

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone to help me make my thread look actually pleasant ; o ;
I'd like code for the introduction post, rules, alive and dead dragons (including the royal who will be separate from the rest), and daily posts! Nothing extravagant, just enough to be coherent and pretty. I'm not looking for original resources so any that are available to use are perfectly acceptable - but we can discuss original if you like! I can send some examples of preferences.

Payment:
I have 1mil tr and 200g, willing to make a payment plan if required.

Keywords:
coding, template, thread
Coding

More specific type:
Thread formatting for my kingdomlocke

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone to help me make my thread look actually pleasant ; o ;
I'd like code for the introduction post, rules, alive and dead dragons (including the royal who will be separate from the rest), and daily posts! Nothing extravagant, just enough to be coherent and pretty. I'm not looking for original resources so any that are available to use are perfectly acceptable - but we can discuss original if you like! I can send some examples of preferences.

Payment:
I have 1mil tr and 200g, willing to make a payment plan if required.

Keywords:
coding, template, thread
WUHyKt0.png
Digital, maybe traditional.

More specific type:
Feral, Custom Ref sheet/design, no particular style.

Specifications:
Since my characters are so new, they don't have a ref. I have several different species here, so I'm looking for multiple artists. Species of my characters are: Wolves, dogs, foxes, birds, horses, bears, and dragons. Please message me for more info on an individual character, since my post would be way too long if I described every single one. The characters are from a fantasy story that I'm creating, and the setting is heavily based on the scenery and landscape of Ireland/Scotland/UK. If you're interested please ask for more details via pm, I know I didn't explain everything that well since I'm so new to this.

Payment:
In game currency, preferably gems. No price range right now.

Keywords:
Fantasy, animals, Feral, canine, equine, ursine, dragon, magic, OC

Optional:
Not too picky about style right now, since it's just more important that I find an artist willing to draw my characters.
Digital, maybe traditional.

More specific type:
Feral, Custom Ref sheet/design, no particular style.

Specifications:
Since my characters are so new, they don't have a ref. I have several different species here, so I'm looking for multiple artists. Species of my characters are: Wolves, dogs, foxes, birds, horses, bears, and dragons. Please message me for more info on an individual character, since my post would be way too long if I described every single one. The characters are from a fantasy story that I'm creating, and the setting is heavily based on the scenery and landscape of Ireland/Scotland/UK. If you're interested please ask for more details via pm, I know I didn't explain everything that well since I'm so new to this.

Payment:
In game currency, preferably gems. No price range right now.

Keywords:
Fantasy, animals, Feral, canine, equine, ursine, dragon, magic, OC

Optional:
Not too picky about style right now, since it's just more important that I find an artist willing to draw my characters.

Digital

More specific type:
Anime, colored/shaded, fullbody, sketch redo

Specifications:
I found an artist on Dappervolk (AStarBeginning) who made a PERFECT piece of my dragon/OC Sorcera. However, the artist is only doing sketches, not fully colored/shaded art. So, I would like to find an artist who is willing to redo it.
This link will take you to the sketch, which I have uploaded to Toyhouse.

Payment:
I would prefer to pay in items as I have 3 Prismatic Tokens that I can give to the artist or use to purchase Joxar items. I might also have some gems. Value limit would be 400g. This may seem a bit low, but I’m thinking about the fact this this is really only a recolor.

Keywords:
PixelCat75332 (so I can find this later to delete it), anime, redraw, template, fullbody, colored, shaded

Optional:
Reposing is fine to suit the bust › fullbody transition. Sorcera is usually levitating like this, but I would prefer that the artist leave the arm and hand positions as they are in the sketch.

Digital

More specific type:
Anime, colored/shaded, fullbody, sketch redo

Specifications:
I found an artist on Dappervolk (AStarBeginning) who made a PERFECT piece of my dragon/OC Sorcera. However, the artist is only doing sketches, not fully colored/shaded art. So, I would like to find an artist who is willing to redo it.
This link will take you to the sketch, which I have uploaded to Toyhouse.

Payment:
I would prefer to pay in items as I have 3 Prismatic Tokens that I can give to the artist or use to purchase Joxar items. I might also have some gems. Value limit would be 400g. This may seem a bit low, but I’m thinking about the fact this this is really only a recolor.

Keywords:
PixelCat75332 (so I can find this later to delete it), anime, redraw, template, fullbody, colored, shaded

Optional:
Reposing is fine to suit the bust › fullbody transition. Sorcera is usually levitating like this, but I would prefer that the artist leave the arm and hand positions as they are in the sketch.
k5-CB10.pngk1-L20.pngk2-S16.pngk3-M43.pngk4-M22.pngnaG2hHB.png T20.png s0RMySq.gif so001-d01-Pixel-Cat75332.png
BJ6ik2C.png
Click the shelf for book credit!
Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, Pixel, any really

More specific type:
Humanoid (dnd/ocs)

Specifications:
looking for art of my humanoid characters, mostly the ttrpg related ones (minus ame)

Payment:
30kg, 10mT, retired fest apparel, familiars, I still have some fest sprites and akirbeak laying around, eggs, anything really

Keywords:
human humanoid furry anthro dnd ttrpg elf halfelf aasimar sketches shaded lined sketchpage anythiiiing

Optional:
I can be picky but if Im interested and commission you, trust me I'll come back to you in the future
Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, Pixel, any really

More specific type:
Humanoid (dnd/ocs)

Specifications:
looking for art of my humanoid characters, mostly the ttrpg related ones (minus ame)

Payment:
30kg, 10mT, retired fest apparel, familiars, I still have some fest sprites and akirbeak laying around, eggs, anything really

Keywords:
human humanoid furry anthro dnd ttrpg elf halfelf aasimar sketches shaded lined sketchpage anythiiiing

Optional:
I can be picky but if Im interested and commission you, trust me I'll come back to you in the future
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
ALWAYS LOOKING!

Digital

More specific type:
Realism, realistic but cartoon style, or anime, NO chibi. I lean toward half-bodies the most.

Specifications:
-A humanoid OC I design based on my dragons that you would bring to life. I'd provide heavy references via a google.doc like faceclaims, outfits, posing, & specifications.

-Broadly looking for HUMANOID OCs! Either one based off of one of my dragons that I will create, or one of my OCs below.

-Gothic or punkish style, always. I adore many piercings, makeup (including and especially gothic makeup on men), hair dye, the whole deal.

-Black, red, and gold generally are my colors.

-For a humanoid design based off of my dragons, they would be a gothic/punkish vampire, kitsune, or human form with sharp teeth + dragon tail + horns + wings

-You MUST be comfortable and great at claws on humanoids + SHARP POINTY TEETH

-Not really looking for adoptables as I actually have no idea how the process works & would want a character of my own I might add to my books, as I'm a writer. You could always reach out though and explain the process to me if you REALLY think you have an adoptable that fits in my price range & style. Again, I'd want the option to be able to write the character into my books. Meaning I'd need copyright.

-I need to be able to post, with credit to you, to my public character gallery.

-Looking for high quality & rendered art for a HIGH gem amounts (given the amount of gems I have to offer is over $100).

Payment:
As of 01/31/2022:
-15k gems for art spending!
-Anything in my "To a New Home" tab. I really don't do anything special with breeding though. Might as well mention here though in case someone was curious enough to look.

Keywords:
Designs, Designer, Rendered, Full Color, Color,

Optional:
Samples of my current OCs:

Ares: a punkish vampire. Click here for his refs.

Robert Smoke: a grumpy but alluring punkish vampire. Click here for his refs.

Kaida: a powerful gothic kitsune. Click here for ref.

Rune: a gothic vampire (with dragon's blood! He has a dragon form!). Click here for ref.

Jasper: vampire jock. Click here for ref.

Derek: vampire goth. Click here for ref.

Goliath: gothic vampire gentleman. Click here for ref.

Sam: half-dragon lady. Click here for ref.

Dragons that could make for cool designs (click on names):
Asmodeus

Hollow

Alexander

Disobey

Brilliant

And of course, if you see a dragon in my den that is a part of my perma-family (this includes those in my hibernation tabs for the most part, though that varies) who could be cool for a humanoid commission, let me know. I'll design based off of one of them to draw.

I am a bit picky with who I choose for artists, and the refs I have for my humanoid OCs above paint a good picture on the sort of art I lean toward buying. I haven't gotten a ton of anime stuff yet, but art does look really nice depending on style, so anyone more intermediate or advanced in anime style can reach out.

Note
I am a beginner artist and can somewhat put on page what I want an OC to look like if I don't have art of them, which I can try to do along with other visual refs. I'm not that great yet, given I am a beginner.
ALWAYS LOOKING!

Digital

More specific type:
Realism, realistic but cartoon style, or anime, NO chibi. I lean toward half-bodies the most.

Specifications:
-A humanoid OC I design based on my dragons that you would bring to life. I'd provide heavy references via a google.doc like faceclaims, outfits, posing, & specifications.

-Broadly looking for HUMANOID OCs! Either one based off of one of my dragons that I will create, or one of my OCs below.

-Gothic or punkish style, always. I adore many piercings, makeup (including and especially gothic makeup on men), hair dye, the whole deal.

-Black, red, and gold generally are my colors.

-For a humanoid design based off of my dragons, they would be a gothic/punkish vampire, kitsune, or human form with sharp teeth + dragon tail + horns + wings

-You MUST be comfortable and great at claws on humanoids + SHARP POINTY TEETH

-Not really looking for adoptables as I actually have no idea how the process works & would want a character of my own I might add to my books, as I'm a writer. You could always reach out though and explain the process to me if you REALLY think you have an adoptable that fits in my price range & style. Again, I'd want the option to be able to write the character into my books. Meaning I'd need copyright.

-I need to be able to post, with credit to you, to my public character gallery.

-Looking for high quality & rendered art for a HIGH gem amounts (given the amount of gems I have to offer is over $100).

Payment:
As of 01/31/2022:
-15k gems for art spending!
-Anything in my "To a New Home" tab. I really don't do anything special with breeding though. Might as well mention here though in case someone was curious enough to look.

Keywords:
Designs, Designer, Rendered, Full Color, Color,

Optional:
Samples of my current OCs:

Ares: a punkish vampire. Click here for his refs.

Robert Smoke: a grumpy but alluring punkish vampire. Click here for his refs.

Kaida: a powerful gothic kitsune. Click here for ref.

Rune: a gothic vampire (with dragon's blood! He has a dragon form!). Click here for ref.

Jasper: vampire jock. Click here for ref.

Derek: vampire goth. Click here for ref.

Goliath: gothic vampire gentleman. Click here for ref.

Sam: half-dragon lady. Click here for ref.

Dragons that could make for cool designs (click on names):
Asmodeus

Hollow

Alexander

Disobey

Brilliant

And of course, if you see a dragon in my den that is a part of my perma-family (this includes those in my hibernation tabs for the most part, though that varies) who could be cool for a humanoid commission, let me know. I'll design based off of one of them to draw.

I am a bit picky with who I choose for artists, and the refs I have for my humanoid OCs above paint a good picture on the sort of art I lean toward buying. I haven't gotten a ton of anime stuff yet, but art does look really nice depending on style, so anyone more intermediate or advanced in anime style can reach out.

Note
I am a beginner artist and can somewhat put on page what I want an OC to look like if I don't have art of them, which I can try to do along with other visual refs. I'm not that great yet, given I am a beginner.
Heya, I'm an Urban Fantasy writer. If you're interested in my work, see my profile for my website!

tqGkHih.png
mtHAEL4.png
lSyxazy.png
1 2 ... 360 361 362 363 364 ... 411 412