Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
Digital // Graphics

More specific type:
Graphics, banners, breeding cards

Specifications:
Looking for banners, bumps, buttons, graphics, and breeding cards. Basically the whole hatchery set up. I have roughly 40ish pairs id like cards for as a BRUNT of the workload. but I also need things like a hatchery logo, pretty font images, buttons the whole nine yards <3

Payment:
Ranges for this work pretty wildly, so im open for discussion!

Keywords:
Hatchery, Graphic Design, Banners, Breeding Cards

Optional:
Id be glad to exchange ideas i have and set ups i currently like to better inform whoever takes this on <3
id be glad to 'mock' up how id like my cards laid out as well.
Digital // Graphics

More specific type:
Graphics, banners, breeding cards

Specifications:
Looking for banners, bumps, buttons, graphics, and breeding cards. Basically the whole hatchery set up. I have roughly 40ish pairs id like cards for as a BRUNT of the workload. but I also need things like a hatchery logo, pretty font images, buttons the whole nine yards <3

Payment:
Ranges for this work pretty wildly, so im open for discussion!

Keywords:
Hatchery, Graphic Design, Banners, Breeding Cards

Optional:
Id be glad to exchange ideas i have and set ups i currently like to better inform whoever takes this on <3
id be glad to 'mock' up how id like my cards laid out as well.
Digital, pixel

More specific type:
Dragon, chibi/simplified

Specifications:
Hi!!! I’m looking for a few simple pixels or small digital drawings of some dragons. I’m looking for pixels/drawings that fit in half of a signature. I’d like for apparel/accents to be included, though they can be simplified/certain elements removed!

Honey, Lotka, Bede, Jericho, Selkie, Unseelie

Payment:
Mostly looking to pay in FR, but I can pay in USD! Just let me know!!

Keywords:
Signature, mini, chibi, pixel

Optional:
I’m looking for roughly the size of the little art in this bio!!
Digital, pixel

More specific type:
Dragon, chibi/simplified

Specifications:
Hi!!! I’m looking for a few simple pixels or small digital drawings of some dragons. I’m looking for pixels/drawings that fit in half of a signature. I’d like for apparel/accents to be included, though they can be simplified/certain elements removed!

Honey, Lotka, Bede, Jericho, Selkie, Unseelie

Payment:

Keywords:
Signature, mini, chibi, pixel

Optional:
I’m looking for roughly the size of the little art in this bio!!
Akhilleus.gif
ALWAYS OPEN

Digital

More specific type:
Human/oid or dragon.

Specifications:
Art of human/oids (preferred) but I do also have dragon (OCs) +FR dragons (lower priority though)! I tend to like chibi styles a lot but honestly feel free to send anything!
I do tend to like slightly more stylised art styles but either way don't be afraid to send!
If FR dragons, probably these: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/436310/2543732?name=&type=undefined or https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/436310/1378564?name=&type=undefined

Sketches are okay but I prefer them coloured (even messily is okay)

Payment:
Prefer to pay 1~4kg per artwork but I can go up to 8kg.
I can also offer up a bunch of items+UMAs ^^

Keywords:
chibi, human, humanoid, dragon, digital, stylised

Optional:
please provide examples and prices! <3 would prefer if the process could be handled entirely through DMs!

artworks I really like:
humanoid:
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

dragon:
[6] [7]
ALWAYS OPEN

Digital

More specific type:
Human/oid or dragon.

Specifications:
Art of human/oids (preferred) but I do also have dragon (OCs) +FR dragons (lower priority though)! I tend to like chibi styles a lot but honestly feel free to send anything!
I do tend to like slightly more stylised art styles but either way don't be afraid to send!
If FR dragons, probably these: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/436310/2543732?name=&type=undefined or https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/436310/1378564?name=&type=undefined

Sketches are okay but I prefer them coloured (even messily is okay)

Payment:
Prefer to pay 1~4kg per artwork but I can go up to 8kg.
I can also offer up a bunch of items+UMAs ^^

Keywords:
chibi, human, humanoid, dragon, digital, stylised

Optional:
please provide examples and prices! <3 would prefer if the process could be handled entirely through DMs!

artworks I really like:
humanoid:
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

dragon:
[6] [7]
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

Traditional, Digital

More specific type:
Dragon

Specifications:
Looking for couple art of two of my dragons, Codex and Oscar. I want it to fit in their bios. Can be a YCH adoptable, can be made specifically for them, I don't mind either way.

Payment:
Treasure, gems, I also got quite the hoard so if you would like Wishlist items I can look through my stash to see what I got.

Keywords:
Dragons, Couple, Digital

Optional:
Got no style I'm looking for. Show me your style when you PM me!
Traditional, Digital

More specific type:
Dragon

Specifications:
Looking for couple art of two of my dragons, Codex and Oscar. I want it to fit in their bios. Can be a YCH adoptable, can be made specifically for them, I don't mind either way.

Payment:
Treasure, gems, I also got quite the hoard so if you would like Wishlist items I can look through my stash to see what I got.

Keywords:
Dragons, Couple, Digital

Optional:
Got no style I'm looking for. Show me your style when you PM me!
redoing this soon
Digital (pixel, chibi, cell shaded)

More specific type:
Furry, feral (pixel, chibi, cell shaded, icons)

Specifications:
Heyo! I'm currently looking for art of some of my characters (references linked to Toyhouse). The characters are Neptune, Firebiter, Frostbite, Brightpaw

Payment:

Keywords:
Feral, anthro, chibi, pixel

Optional:
Must be small enough to fit in Toyhouse gallery!
Digital (pixel, chibi, cell shaded)

More specific type:
Furry, feral (pixel, chibi, cell shaded, icons)

Specifications:
Heyo! I'm currently looking for art of some of my characters (references linked to Toyhouse). The characters are Neptune, Firebiter, Frostbite, Brightpaw

Payment:

Keywords:
Feral, anthro, chibi, pixel

Optional:
Must be small enough to fit in Toyhouse gallery!
Dragoncave
mBiAc.gif xQmCT.gif 6l7qU.gif 3m3hy.gif 6DxWO.gif svQ5G.gif
These guys will die if they don't get clicks!
Digital, very open

More specific type:
FR Dragon, Coatl with apparel

Specifications:
I am looking for someone who knows their way around a coatl. I have a bunch I would love to have art made of! Colgate, Ghost, Hobart, and Santana are a few I am looking at for right now, but if there is one that's calling out to you you could draw them instead!

Payment:
I've got an unused $25 Apple gift card as payment!

Keywords:
Chibi, Coatl, fullbody, apparel, cute

Optional:
My coatls do not tend to have too many crazy genes or skin, I just want someone to have some fun with it :) If you are reading this,, have a great day!
Digital, very open

More specific type:
FR Dragon, Coatl with apparel

Specifications:
I am looking for someone who knows their way around a coatl. I have a bunch I would love to have art made of! Colgate, Ghost, Hobart, and Santana are a few I am looking at for right now, but if there is one that's calling out to you you could draw them instead!

Payment:
I've got an unused $25 Apple gift card as payment!

Keywords:
Chibi, Coatl, fullbody, apparel, cute

Optional:
My coatls do not tend to have too many crazy genes or skin, I just want someone to have some fun with it :) If you are reading this,, have a great day!
ezgif-5-1b0ac6c45e.pngunknown.png

Digital

More specific type:
Humans, self ship, romantic

Specifications:
References for me: Kate
References for my partner, Jotaro: Jotaro

For me, I don't have to be drawn with that specific shirt/hairstyle; I just usually wear a low pony + any floral button up shirts.

For Jotaro, I prefer his white outfit but he can also be drawn in a black turtleneck instead.

I don't have anything specific in mind for poses; just romantic artwork in general would be appreciated.

Payment:
Currently have the following for offer: 1.6kg, 600kt, Chicken Smoothie pets + items/274 C$, characters, anything in this thread.

Keywords:
Human, humanoid, self ship, romantic, couple, jojo

Optional:
Please also let me know if you're okay with me posting it to my Tumblr with credit to your preferred site(s).
Digital

More specific type:
Humans, self ship, romantic

Specifications:
References for me: Kate
References for my partner, Jotaro: Jotaro

For me, I don't have to be drawn with that specific shirt/hairstyle; I just usually wear a low pony + any floral button up shirts.

For Jotaro, I prefer his white outfit but he can also be drawn in a black turtleneck instead.

I don't have anything specific in mind for poses; just romantic artwork in general would be appreciated.

Payment:
Currently have the following for offer: 1.6kg, 600kt, Chicken Smoothie pets + items/274 C$, characters, anything in this thread.

Keywords:
Human, humanoid, self ship, romantic, couple, jojo

Optional:
Please also let me know if you're okay with me posting it to my Tumblr with credit to your preferred site(s).
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
Looking for someone to take artistic freedom and design this dragon's body, legs, tail, and wings. All I have of her is this headshot. I can pay 400 gems No more than this. [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/28632852_QEHjS0JddFVdMf4.png[/img]
Looking for someone to take artistic freedom and design this dragon's body, legs, tail, and wings. All I have of her is this headshot. I can pay 400 gems No more than this.

28632852_QEHjS0JddFVdMf4.png
Lore, writing.

More specific type:
1-2 medium length paragraphs to describe the daily life or a very short story.

Specifications:
Something like what I have in my bio, but shorter. I've got simple prompts for all but one tabs. The emotions I want across is that this new city is welcoming, but there is an overwhelming feeling that something is off/wrong.

Payment:
For what I've got on hand, 16kT and 100G, in the vault I've got 900G and 200kT.

Keywords:
Lore, Writing, Story, medium paragraph.

Optional:
Spoilers for my Lore, but a need to know if you want to write it right. It's a cult, there's a cult pretending to be a 'magic club' and they're taking dragons new to the city to indoctrinate, the cult believes there's a secret deity coming to kill them all and that being in the cult and learning it's magic will grant you immunity.

Found!
Lore, writing.

More specific type:
1-2 medium length paragraphs to describe the daily life or a very short story.

Specifications:
Something like what I have in my bio, but shorter. I've got simple prompts for all but one tabs. The emotions I want across is that this new city is welcoming, but there is an overwhelming feeling that something is off/wrong.

Payment:
For what I've got on hand, 16kT and 100G, in the vault I've got 900G and 200kT.

Keywords:
Lore, Writing, Story, medium paragraph.

Optional:
Spoilers for my Lore, but a need to know if you want to write it right. It's a cult, there's a cult pretending to be a 'magic club' and they're taking dragons new to the city to indoctrinate, the cult believes there's a secret deity coming to kill them all and that being in the cult and learning it's magic will grant you immunity.

Found!
FARLEFT-Copy.gifLEFT-Copy.gifRIGHT-Copy.gifFARRIGHTgif-Copy.gif
Traditional, Digital

More specific type:
Human/humanoid art

Specifications:
Sketches, fully rendered pieces, any kind of visual art, really

Payment:
Currently have 2kg, would prefer to not spend all of it in one place. The amount I have might change in the future, but I'm always looking for art, and am always paying in flight rising currency

Keywords:
Sketches, coloured, human, humanoid, treasure, gems, frc payment, always looking, dynamic poses, pwyw, oc/canon art, ship art, couple art

Optional:
Not a huge fan of black-and-white art/messy sketches, but feel free to show me what you have to offer! I want to get a couple pieces of ship art, please let me know if you're okay with that^^
Traditional, Digital

More specific type:
Human/humanoid art

Specifications:
Sketches, fully rendered pieces, any kind of visual art, really

Payment:
Currently have 2kg, would prefer to not spend all of it in one place. The amount I have might change in the future, but I'm always looking for art, and am always paying in flight rising currency

Keywords:
Sketches, coloured, human, humanoid, treasure, gems, frc payment, always looking, dynamic poses, pwyw, oc/canon art, ship art, couple art

Optional:
Not a huge fan of black-and-white art/messy sketches, but feel free to show me what you have to offer! I want to get a couple pieces of ship art, please let me know if you're okay with that^^
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
1 2 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412