Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 361 362 363 364 365 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
Digital (okay with traditional if clean/scanned)

More specific type:

I have a Toyhou.se with humanoid, anthro (flat-faced only) and feral OCs i'm looking to get art of

Specifications:
Provide examples in DM and I can provide characters to see what you're interested in drawing (:

Payment:
Looking to clean out my FR acct. You're welcome to offer on ANY dragon(s) and I currently have 658,969gold and 347gems. Once we come to agreement, I will pay after receiving your half (been burned one too many times by people I've commissioned.)

Keywords:
human, humanoid, anthro, feral, jolleraptors, snaptraps, art wanted
Digital (okay with traditional if clean/scanned)

More specific type:

I have a Toyhou.se with humanoid, anthro (flat-faced only) and feral OCs i'm looking to get art of

Specifications:
Provide examples in DM and I can provide characters to see what you're interested in drawing (:

Payment:
Looking to clean out my FR acct. You're welcome to offer on ANY dragon(s) and I currently have 658,969gold and 347gems. Once we come to agreement, I will pay after receiving your half (been burned one too many times by people I've commissioned.)

Keywords:
human, humanoid, anthro, feral, jolleraptors, snaptraps, art wanted
Traditional, Digital

More specific type:
Anthro, Bust, Furry, Badge, Headshot

Specifications:
looking for badges of my fursona(s) that I can use while in fursuit! these can be digital or traditional. If traditional I'll pay shipping if you're within the US!

Payment:
willing to pay up to 2kg per badge! mayyyybe more, but it really depends on the art.
can also pay in pins, G1s, and (very) limited USD

Keywords:
chibi, anthro, furry, fursona, badge

Optional:
I like cartoony styles, but feel free to show me anything!
Traditional, Digital

More specific type:
Anthro, Bust, Furry, Badge, Headshot

Specifications:
looking for badges of my fursona(s) that I can use while in fursuit! these can be digital or traditional. If traditional I'll pay shipping if you're within the US!

Payment:
willing to pay up to 2kg per badge! mayyyybe more, but it really depends on the art.
can also pay in pins, G1s, and (very) limited USD

Keywords:
chibi, anthro, furry, fursona, badge

Optional:
I like cartoony styles, but feel free to show me anything!
DIU5jKm.pngPIaKtm5.pngOQZiZP9.pngj33abYc.pngGGdK1b0.pngtxunkgs.pngXIp3w1A.png4ycnGCm.pngcswILMH.pngPlTnKid.pngEzoDj8b.pngtz1ldS9.png

Digital,

More specific type:
Banner

Specifications:
Just looking for a button so i can affiliate with people and attach it below my little avatar thingie! :D

Payment:
I can pay in gems or treasure!

Keywords:
Banner, hatchery, button

Digital,

More specific type:
Banner

Specifications:
Just looking for a button so i can affiliate with people and attach it below my little avatar thingie! :D

Payment:
I can pay in gems or treasure!

Keywords:
Banner, hatchery, button
lv4RvA0.jpg
[b][ORDERS FULFILLED][/b] ----- [s][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Lineart, Realistic [b]Specifications:[/b] Close up/Headshots for both Busts for both and 1 scene of them both fighting in the air (both should be in something similar to the f-pose) with a lightning storm at the top and engulfing flames at the bottom [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68819650][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/688197/68819650_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66226098][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662261/66226098_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] up to $10 or 1000g for headshots up to $20 or 2000g for busts Will greatly vary for the fight scene. Depends on the quality of your work and if I'm impressed by your examples. I [b]will[/b] tip extra if I think you gave me exactly what I was looking for. [b]Keywords:[/b] Sketches, pairs, couples, fight, banescales, headshot, bust, scene, fullbody, lightning, fire, USD, dragons, commissions, art, digital art, [b]Optional:[/b] Heatwave (the fire banescale) has her bio template laid out. I have boxed areas that say where I want art. Reading the bio will help with getting to know her character too. Shockwave is not quite there with the bio - Just know that he's snarly, intelligent/sarcastic, and quiet/introvert. The quiet cool guy if you will.[/s]
[ORDERS FULFILLED]
Digital

More specific type:
Lineart, Realistic

Specifications:
Close up/Headshots for both
Busts for both
and 1 scene of them both fighting in the air (both should be in something similar to the f-pose) with a lightning storm at the top and engulfing flames at the bottom

68819650_350.png66226098_350.png

Payment:
up to $10 or 1000g for headshots
up to $20 or 2000g for busts
Will greatly vary for the fight scene. Depends on the quality of your work and if I'm impressed by your examples.

I will tip extra if I think you gave me exactly what I was looking for.

Keywords:
Sketches, pairs, couples, fight, banescales, headshot, bust, scene, fullbody, lightning, fire,
USD, dragons, commissions, art, digital art,

Optional:
Heatwave (the fire banescale) has her bio template laid out. I have boxed areas that say where I want art. Reading the bio will help with getting to know her character too. Shockwave is not quite there with the bio - Just know that he's snarly, intelligent/sarcastic, and quiet/introvert. The quiet cool guy if you will.
IFRIT.pnggiphy.gif
Digital Art? I think...

More specific type:
Graphics for a thread

Specifications:
I am looking for graphics for a dragon lineage thread. I'm not sure what all I'll need, but I will definitely need at least a banner and some buttons to go into the dragon's bios. I would like the buttons to be sort of like a family crest, of which I will need six. The lineage is pretty silly so I would like the art to reflect that some.

Payment:
I can pay treasure, gems, or FR items. I would prefer to not have to pay too much.

Keywords:
Banner, Buttons, FR currency, Digital Art

Optional:
This dragon has several examples of lineage buttons in his bio: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75186475
Digital Art? I think...

More specific type:
Graphics for a thread

Specifications:
I am looking for graphics for a dragon lineage thread. I'm not sure what all I'll need, but I will definitely need at least a banner and some buttons to go into the dragon's bios. I would like the buttons to be sort of like a family crest, of which I will need six. The lineage is pretty silly so I would like the art to reflect that some.

Payment:
I can pay treasure, gems, or FR items. I would prefer to not have to pay too much.

Keywords:
Banner, Buttons, FR currency, Digital Art

Optional:
This dragon has several examples of lineage buttons in his bio: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75186475
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka/Humaniod [b]Specifications:[/b] i would love art of this gal! she has multiple different references in her bio [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35344645][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/353447/35344645_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] Willing to pay in gems for multiple art pieces from various artists! [b]Keywords:[/b] gijinka humaniod chibu [b]Optional:[/b] n/a

Broad type of art you want: digital

More specific type:
Gijinka/Humaniod

Specifications: i would love art of this gal! she has multiple different references in her bio 35344645_350.png

Payment: Willing to pay in gems for multiple art pieces from various artists!

Keywords: gijinka humaniod chibu

Optional: n/a
just a little lad
Digital

More specific type:
Adoptable line art

Specifications:
Looking for someone to help me with some line art and shading for an adopts thread. I love making something look like something. I did this for years on Gaia online and really want to do it again.

Payment:
FR Gems or RL $$

Keywords:
Dragons, adopts, Line art, adoptables, Commission, USD, Gems, Digital art

Optional:
I would like to commission someone to draw me either a series of or one type of thing for an adopts thread. Could be a dragon plushie or a plushie in general with all the genes added in. It could be a food item. Coloring a milkshake or a cupcake like your dragon and with the ability to add genes to the frosting and the wrapper. These are just a few ideas, I have plenty more. Just send me a message and we can talk.
Digital

More specific type:
Adoptable line art

Specifications:
Looking for someone to help me with some line art and shading for an adopts thread. I love making something look like something. I did this for years on Gaia online and really want to do it again.

Payment:
FR Gems or RL $$

Keywords:
Dragons, adopts, Line art, adoptables, Commission, USD, Gems, Digital art

Optional:
I would like to commission someone to draw me either a series of or one type of thing for an adopts thread. Could be a dragon plushie or a plushie in general with all the genes added in. It could be a food item. Coloring a milkshake or a cupcake like your dragon and with the ability to add genes to the frosting and the wrapper. These are just a few ideas, I have plenty more. Just send me a message and we can talk.
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Adopts, Pixels, headshots, bust, full body [b]Specifications:[/b] Looking for art of my triple peridot, Urthemiel. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75107127][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/751072/75107127_350.png[/img][/url] Looking for artists who are comfortable with drawing multiple eyes, shadow/shade type corruption, and body horror (extra eyes, teeth) [b]Payment:[/b] Paying with gems. [b]Keywords:[/b] Pixels, Adopts, Headshot, Bust, Full Body [b]Optional:[/b] I will be a bit picky- I'm looking for a specific aesthetic for this dragon, so please don't take it personally if your style isn't what I'm after! Bonus points if you're familiar with Dragon Age lore! I am NOT looking for gijînkas/änthro, or silly, low effort style art for this dragon.
Digital

More specific type:
Adopts, Pixels, headshots, bust, full body

Specifications:
Looking for art of my triple peridot, Urthemiel. 75107127_350.png

Looking for artists who are comfortable with drawing multiple eyes, shadow/shade type corruption, and body horror (extra eyes, teeth)

Payment:
Paying with gems.

Keywords:
Pixels, Adopts, Headshot, Bust, Full Body

Optional:

I will be a bit picky- I'm looking for a specific aesthetic for this dragon, so please don't take it personally if your style isn't what I'm after! Bonus points if you're familiar with Dragon Age lore!

I am NOT looking for gijînkas/änthro, or silly, low effort style art for this dragon.
3bbc629075881e863e3343269e0d55ff28954b3a.png1f98933c3a1bf47d30c72c4799c0721a8cb4b840.pngb82c20c3c1ab36103b78411ad7251d93ac85465d.png55eefd6df9de60bdf7af3aa7a5df89316e2902b5.pnga97e47ce05a625f0f14943b39c8d12c355e5bc4d.png22843204c52cb82bb562b52cb80027c23d64845c.png68bc15ec4104340fa8341ae74bf814f32d8064bd.png...62Fzp5M.png
Digital

More specific type:
Full body, illustrations, pixels***, icons, busts, anything and everything!

Specifications:
I would want art of either https://toyhou.se/13881762.song or https://toyhou.se/941273.rain/gallery !

Payment:
I have 5k gems to work with! i would be willing to spend it all on one thing/artist if i like the style enough!!

Keywords:
anthro, furry, human, humanoid, pixel, digital, full body, illustration

Optional:
nothing pressing - will discuss more character details in PM!
Digital

More specific type:
Full body, illustrations, pixels***, icons, busts, anything and everything!

Specifications:
I would want art of either https://toyhou.se/13881762.song or https://toyhou.se/941273.rain/gallery !

Payment:
I have 5k gems to work with! i would be willing to spend it all on one thing/artist if i like the style enough!!

Keywords:
anthro, furry, human, humanoid, pixel, digital, full body, illustration

Optional:
nothing pressing - will discuss more character details in PM!
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Any will do! Digital would be preferred, but traditional is fine! [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka style, I cannot do Chibis. [b]Specifications:[/b] *Claps* OKAY. So. Many of you watched Encanto, right? I need one of my OCs drawn as if she were Bruno Madrigal. Her name is Susan Margaret Woods. She's 44 (but looks about 20) Susan has long, LONG golden-blonde hair, which is very tangled and messy because she hasn't washed or brushed it since she lost her mind 8 years ago. She also has green eyes, and yes, she can see the future. She actually existed for about a year before Encanto came out, so now it's canon that Susan is a huge Encanto fan and loves Bruno (understandable). Susan is very thin and frail, due to her being malnourished. She's also pale, because she pulled a Bruno and went to go live in the walls. I want her drawn wearing Bruno's outfit, with glowing eyes, and holding an hourglass. She's standing on a pile of sand and looks absolutely terrified. Paintbrushes, paint tubes, and torn canvases lay scattered around her (because she paints the future). Behind her is a very long, liminal space type hallway, with canvases hanging on the walls. The paintings on the walls are solid black. Also, there's probably a rat or two chilling on Susan's head and shoulders. [b]Payment:[/b] I have about 200g rn. I'd be willing to pay in mixed amounts up to about 400-500kt/g. I can do just one kind of payment if preferred! [b]Keywords:[/b] Gjinka, fullbody, colored/shaded, humanoid/human [b]Optional:[/b] This is Bruno. [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/3/33/Profile_-_Bruno_Madrigal.png/revision/latest?cb=20220120220654[/img] Okay the link broke but that's Bruno. We don't talk about him. He needs a cookie.
Any will do! Digital would be preferred, but traditional is fine!

More specific type:
Gijinka style, I cannot do Chibis.

Specifications:
*Claps* OKAY. So. Many of you watched Encanto, right? I need one of my OCs drawn as if she were Bruno Madrigal. Her name is Susan Margaret Woods. She's 44 (but looks about 20) Susan has long, LONG golden-blonde hair, which is very tangled and messy because she hasn't washed or brushed it since she lost her mind 8 years ago. She also has green eyes, and yes, she can see the future. She actually existed for about a year before Encanto came out, so now it's canon that Susan is a huge Encanto fan and loves Bruno (understandable). Susan is very thin and frail, due to her being malnourished. She's also pale, because she pulled a Bruno and went to go live in the walls. I want her drawn wearing Bruno's outfit, with glowing eyes, and holding an hourglass. She's standing on a pile of sand and looks absolutely terrified. Paintbrushes, paint tubes, and torn canvases lay scattered around her (because she paints the future). Behind her is a very long, liminal space type hallway, with canvases hanging on the walls. The paintings on the walls are solid black. Also, there's probably a rat or two chilling on Susan's head and shoulders.

Payment:
I have about 200g rn. I'd be willing to pay in mixed amounts up to about 400-500kt/g. I can do just one kind of payment if preferred!

Keywords:
Gjinka, fullbody, colored/shaded, humanoid/human

Optional:
This is Bruno.
[img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/3/33/Profile_-_Bruno_Madrigal.png/revision/latest?cb=20220120220654[/img]

Okay the link broke but that's Bruno.

We don't talk about him.

He needs a cookie.
Dreamcore/Weirdcore enjoyer.
Trans Male (Ae/Aer)
Check out my new group RP!
1 2 ... 361 362 363 364 365 ... 411 412