Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon [Hub]
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 62
[quote name="Celestiyl" date="2022-01-10 10:36:22" ] I recently started my first ever nuzlocke, being Ultra Sun. No one has died yet, and I'm to Ula Ula island right now! (I blame me getting scared of losing my pokemon and just grinding a lot to get them over-leveled as heck) I had a few really close moments, though. Namely the fire trial and Illima battle. [/quote] Wish you luck!
Celestiyl wrote on 2022-01-10 10:36:22:
I recently started my first ever nuzlocke, being Ultra Sun. No one has died yet, and I'm to Ula Ula island right now! (I blame me getting scared of losing my pokemon and just grinding a lot to get them over-leveled as heck) I had a few really close moments, though. Namely the fire trial and Illima battle.
Wish you luck!

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
[quote name="BigSisterMoon" date="2022-01-10 10:11:36" ] [quote name="@/Lunarduo" date="2022-01-10 10:01:57" ] As long as we're on the topic of crazy stories, my quilava freaked me out in ss.. Furnace is looking at the building frantically! *Goes into building* Furnace is looking around frantically! *Goes into elevator* Furnace is looking steadly down! *Goes into basement* Furnace is looking around frantically! This really freaked me out. Thankfully, All that happened after that was Furnace dancing and giving me a hug. Maybe I should make a creepypasta out of this...? Also, even creepier, one week before I started ss I had designed Furnace, a female cindaquil character that was sassy and competitive. When I chose cindaquil as my starter, guess what I got? A female cindaquil that was sassy and likes to fight. Note: I did not reset once and I cannot hack at all. Er... I'm scared of my starter. [/quote] That is so weird. [/quote] I know right?! I haven't played my SS game since. Also, about the shinies, I found a shiny wurmple on pearl and I didn't even have two badges. It was a female with a naive nature, basically my dream shiny. And that was my second time ever playing Pokemon. Do I attract creepypastas or something?!
BigSisterMoon wrote on 2022-01-10 10:11:36:
@/Lunarduo wrote on 2022-01-10 10:01:57:
As long as we're on the topic of crazy stories, my quilava freaked me out in ss..

Furnace is looking at the building frantically!

*Goes into building*

Furnace is looking around frantically!

*Goes into elevator*

Furnace is looking steadly down!

*Goes into basement*

Furnace is looking around frantically!

This really freaked me out. Thankfully, All that happened after that was Furnace dancing and giving me a hug. Maybe I should make a creepypasta out of this...?

Also, even creepier, one week before I started ss I had designed Furnace, a female cindaquil character that was sassy and competitive. When I chose cindaquil as my starter, guess what I got? A female cindaquil that was sassy and likes to fight. Note: I did not reset once and I cannot hack at all.

Er... I'm scared of my starter.
That is so weird.
I know right?! I haven't played my SS game since. Also, about the shinies, I found a shiny wurmple on pearl and I didn't even have two badges. It was a female with a naive nature, basically my dream shiny. And that was my second time ever playing Pokemon.

Do I attract creepypastas or something?!
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
So I recovered my old Pokemon Go account.
My code is 4005 8207 3697
So I recovered my old Pokemon Go account.
My code is 4005 8207 3697

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
sees a Pokemon thread

hey are you guys getting Legends Arceus
personally can't wait for a game that breaks the mold of a Pokemon game to some degree
sees a Pokemon thread

personally can't wait for a game that breaks the mold of a Pokemon game to some degree
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
[quote name="@TonoAlokei" date="2022-01-15 06:36:17" ] sees a Pokemon thread hey are you guys getting Legends Arceus personally can't wait for a game that breaks the mold of a Pokemon game to some degree [/quote] Sadly I don't have a switch, if I did I would definitely tho.
@TonoAlokei wrote on 2022-01-15 06:36:17:
sees a Pokemon thread

Sadly I don't have a switch, if I did I would definitely tho.

GY8SaZl.png
i am!! hoping i’ll be able to the day/weekend it releases, i’m so excited about it :D
i am!! hoping i’ll be able to the day/weekend it releases, i’m so excited about it :D
|| [avatar]|| editing sig more later || pokemon/deltarune fan || would love to make some friends here!! ||
image0.jpg
[quote name="TonoAlokei" date="2022-01-15 06:36:17" ] sees a Pokemon thread hey are you guys getting Legends Arceus personally can't wait for a game that breaks the mold of a Pokemon game to some degree [/quote] I'm counting down that days, gonna snag it at launch. Also feel like my expectations are probably too high... as usual :p
TonoAlokei wrote on 2022-01-15 06:36:17:
sees a Pokemon thread

I'm counting down that days, gonna snag it at launch. Also feel like my expectations are probably too high... as usual :p
Signature.png
[quote name="TonoAlokei" date="2022-01-15 06:36:17" ] sees a Pokemon thread hey are you guys getting Legends Arceus personally can't wait for a game that breaks the mold of a Pokemon game to some degree [/quote] I cannot wait! I'm a massive JRPG fan, so I'm excited that the trailers have been showing a lot of RPG mechanics that aren't in main series, like crafting, the FFX battle queue, and a ton of actual sidequests! I'm so excited I have my entire team (mostly) picked out already - Typhlosion, H Arcanine, H Braviary, Basculegion, Luxray, and Roserade/Leafeon (or another grass type, not sure which ones are making the cut yet)
TonoAlokei wrote on 2022-01-15 06:36:17:
sees a Pokemon thread

I cannot wait! I'm a massive JRPG fan, so I'm excited that the trailers have been showing a lot of RPG mechanics that aren't in main series, like crafting, the FFX battle queue, and a ton of actual sidequests!

I'm so excited I have my entire team (mostly) picked out already - Typhlosion, H Arcanine, H Braviary, Basculegion, Luxray, and Roserade/Leafeon (or another grass type, not sure which ones are making the cut yet)
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
Yoo! Just found a shiny Spheal on Pokemon Go! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/926794750160408609/932261581675442196/Pokemon_GO_2022-01-16-14-14-09.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/926794750160408609/932261581314736189/Pokemon_GO_2022-01-16-14-14-30.jpg[/img]
Yoo! Just found a shiny Spheal on Pokemon Go!
Pokemon_GO_2022-01-16-14-14-09.jpg
Pokemon_GO_2022-01-16-14-14-30.jpg

GY8SaZl.png
@BigSisterMoon @Lunarduo

Congrats to both of you on your shiny Pokémon! Nice catches! :3 (pun intended)

@TonoAlokei

Ohh man, I’m so hyped for Legends Arceus!! /gen /pos

I haven’t done much research on the game yet, because I want to be pleasantly surprised by all of the new bells and whistles that they’re putting into the game.

Maybe I’m calling it too early, but I predict that Legends Arceus will be a massive hit.

(I’m really curious to see how that comment ^ ages after launch day lol)
@BigSisterMoon @Lunarduo

Congrats to both of you on your shiny Pokémon! Nice catches! :3 (pun intended)

@TonoAlokei

Ohh man, I’m so hyped for Legends Arceus!! /gen /pos

I haven’t done much research on the game yet, because I want to be pleasantly surprised by all of the new bells and whistles that they’re putting into the game.

Maybe I’m calling it too early, but I predict that Legends Arceus will be a massive hit.

(I’m really curious to see how that comment ^ ages after launch day lol)
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 62