Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon [Hub]
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 62
I haven't played Pokemon Go in like two years, I should probably check it out.
I haven't played Pokemon Go in like two years, I should probably check it out.

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
I have finally beaten Whitney! I'm at the burnt tower now.
I have finally beaten Whitney! I'm at the burnt tower now.

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
Does anyone know better places to find trades than Pokemon Home? I just started playing Pokemon Shield-- it's the first Pokemon game I've ever fully played aside from a tiny bit of Black and PokeGo and I'm looking for some big faves but I can't find any trades for Pokemon other than Furfrou even for Legendaries. @__@;; I'm not good at this. Tips appreciated! ;w;
Does anyone know better places to find trades than Pokemon Home? I just started playing Pokemon Shield-- it's the first Pokemon game I've ever fully played aside from a tiny bit of Black and PokeGo and I'm looking for some big faves but I can't find any trades for Pokemon other than Furfrou even for Legendaries. @__@;; I'm not good at this. Tips appreciated! ;w;
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
@maburaho I'm a bit confused, are you searching for Pokemon to trade to other people or people who are offering trades?

If Pokemon:
For me, I heavily rely on Serebii (serebii.net). The site has a feature called Pokearth which will let you look things up route/location name and tell you exactly what's available, when, and how rare it is

If trades:
I'd suggest looking on Reddit. It looks like there's a dedicated forum for trading, r/pokemontrades (just pop that into a search engine, it'll find it). Looks like most people post threads with what they are looking for and other people make offers
@maburaho I'm a bit confused, are you searching for Pokemon to trade to other people or people who are offering trades?

If Pokemon:
For me, I heavily rely on Serebii (serebii.net). The site has a feature called Pokearth which will let you look things up route/location name and tell you exactly what's available, when, and how rare it is

If trades:
I'd suggest looking on Reddit. It looks like there's a dedicated forum for trading, r/pokemontrades (just pop that into a search engine, it'll find it). Looks like most people post threads with what they are looking for and other people make offers
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
@Silverbolt1159

Ah thank you! I was looking for places where people offer trades/where trades can be requested because the Pokemon Home trading is kind of rough right now with the Furfrou fad. Also though I didn't know about Serebii and I'll definitely use that, that sounds super helpful!!

I'll check those both out!
@Silverbolt1159

Ah thank you! I was looking for places where people offer trades/where trades can be requested because the Pokemon Home trading is kind of rough right now with the Furfrou fad. Also though I didn't know about Serebii and I'll definitely use that, that sounds super helpful!!

I'll check those both out!
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
btw serperior has arms
btw serperior has arms
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
Made a Pokemon Go account, anyone wants to add me?
My code is 4179 6105 5644

GY8SaZl.png
[quote name="@BigSisterMoon" date="2022-01-05 01:42:12" ] Made a Pokemon Go account, anyone wants to add me? My code is 4179 6105 5644 [/quote] Sent a friend request! I have the same username there as I do here.
@BigSisterMoon wrote on 2022-01-05 01:42:12:
Sent a friend request! I have the same username there as I do here.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
@EmeraldSands315 accepted!
@EmeraldSands315 accepted!

GY8SaZl.png
@BigSisterMoon I accepted your friend request! Thanks for adding me <3
@BigSisterMoon I accepted your friend request! Thanks for adding me <3
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 62