Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you do with your first dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Exalted them, we an old dragon lair and they do not fit!
Exalted them, we an old dragon lair and they do not fit!
uCR5SCW.png
I've gened, breed changed and scatterscrolled my progens a few times because I wanted to keep hold of them.
I've gened, breed changed and scatterscrolled my progens a few times because I wanted to keep hold of them.
16441.png
Dragons for Sale!
They're dead lore-wise so I have yeeted them, sometimes I bring them back to breed more fodder lol - also scattered one of them once or twice, still didn't like her so to Lightmom she goes
They're dead lore-wise so I have yeeted them, sometimes I bring them back to breed more fodder lol - also scattered one of them once or twice, still didn't like her so to Lightmom she goes
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
I gened them both and still use my custom as my primary sona dragon and the first dragon anyone sees upon entering my lair. The random is in the hibernal den with the other edgy lords. He is loved, but his colors aren't that much my style and he doesn't really fit my lore's style so he just stays with the other randoms.
I gened them both and still use my custom as my primary sona dragon and the first dragon anyone sees upon entering my lair. The random is in the hibernal den with the other edgy lords. He is loved, but his colors aren't that much my style and he doesn't really fit my lore's style so he just stays with the other randoms.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
I really love all your responses! I might not be able to specifically reply to all of you, but just know that I really appreciated reading all your stories! I'll share more details of mine :D

So my random progen did turn out a bit more of my favorite than my custom progen, which probably also coincided with a slight shift in the theme of my lair. (Initially it was ice-themed, now it's...all over the place. Oops).

My random progen, Cailleach, is the mage of my coliseum dragons. She's assigned mostly to healing allies and freezing enemies (or trying to, anyway). She's also my designated clan mother, and in my own lore, she's the one who keeps the information about any and all dragons that have ever passed through my lair. (Or at least, the ones I have been able to track).

My custom progen, Boreas. I'm holding on to him for sentimental reasons. (And eventually, I figured that I wasn't very much into ice stuff anymore, but I still like his colors.)

Both of them have had offspring, both with each other and with other dragons. Most of those offspring have been exalted, but one child of the two of them (Snowmelt) still remains (also a triple-Basic). I've been debating whether to gene my progens and breed them one last time, or to gene Snowmelt and have her be the "progenitor" of further dragons in my clan (probably more exalt fodder, but whatever).

I've also considered which of my oldest dragons I'm exalting to free up space and to "move on", but I'm sure I won't be letting go of my progens. They're my first ever dragons and they're staying that way. <3
I really love all your responses! I might not be able to specifically reply to all of you, but just know that I really appreciated reading all your stories! I'll share more details of mine :D

So my random progen did turn out a bit more of my favorite than my custom progen, which probably also coincided with a slight shift in the theme of my lair. (Initially it was ice-themed, now it's...all over the place. Oops).

My random progen, Cailleach, is the mage of my coliseum dragons. She's assigned mostly to healing allies and freezing enemies (or trying to, anyway). She's also my designated clan mother, and in my own lore, she's the one who keeps the information about any and all dragons that have ever passed through my lair. (Or at least, the ones I have been able to track).

My custom progen, Boreas. I'm holding on to him for sentimental reasons. (And eventually, I figured that I wasn't very much into ice stuff anymore, but I still like his colors.)

Both of them have had offspring, both with each other and with other dragons. Most of those offspring have been exalted, but one child of the two of them (Snowmelt) still remains (also a triple-Basic). I've been debating whether to gene my progens and breed them one last time, or to gene Snowmelt and have her be the "progenitor" of further dragons in my clan (probably more exalt fodder, but whatever).

I've also considered which of my oldest dragons I'm exalting to free up space and to "move on", but I'm sure I won't be letting go of my progens. They're my first ever dragons and they're staying that way. <3
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2022-01-12 01:20:22" ] id recommend gening yours too [/quote] Thanks for this suggestion, @PixelSpiral ! I was just curious, was this simply a recommendation based on your personal experience, or did you look at my progenitors and go "Hey they'd look good with some nice genes"? (I'm already saving up for some genes for some other dragons so it's no big deal for me to also include my progens!)
PixelSpiral wrote on 2022-01-12 01:20:22:
id recommend gening yours too

Thanks for this suggestion, @PixelSpiral ! I was just curious, was this simply a recommendation based on your personal experience, or did you look at my progenitors and go "Hey they'd look good with some nice genes"?

(I'm already saving up for some genes for some other dragons so it's no big deal for me to also include my progens!)
I still have my customs - they've been scattered, gened and breed changed. They don't look like anything like how they began, lol.
I still have my customs - they've been scattered, gened and breed changed. They don't look like anything like how they began, lol.
custom has same colors as before, still basic genes tho! but hes equipped with some apparel. and uhh the other progen is a bit yucky so i exalted it
custom has same colors as before, still basic genes tho! but hes equipped with some apparel. and uhh the other progen is a bit yucky so i exalted it
my progens have been scattered, gened, turned into spirals, and babied
my progens have been scattered, gened, turned into spirals, and babied
[quote name="AmberFreeze" date="2022-01-13 23:44:57" ] [quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2022-01-12 01:20:22" ] id recommend gening yours too [/quote] Thanks for this suggestion, @ PixelSpiral ! I was just curious, was this simply a recommendation based on your personal experience, or did you look at my progenitors and go "Hey they'd look good with some nice genes"? (I'm already saving up for some genes for some other dragons so it's no big deal for me to also include my progens!) [/quote] nah it was a general suggestion. i do feel like dragons just look nicer when gened
AmberFreeze wrote on 2022-01-13 23:44:57:
PixelSpiral wrote on 2022-01-12 01:20:22:
id recommend gening yours too

Thanks for this suggestion, @ PixelSpiral ! I was just curious, was this simply a recommendation based on your personal experience, or did you look at my progenitors and go "Hey they'd look good with some nice genes"?

(I'm already saving up for some genes for some other dragons so it's no big deal for me to also include my progens!)
nah it was a general suggestion. i do feel like dragons just look nicer when gened
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7